Tags:
[OP]
Sep 30, 2007
104 posts
44 upvotes
Saint-Constant, Qc

BF Fitness equipment deals

Hi guys,

I'm looking into expanding my home gym and I'm wondering if there is any good fitness equipment deals for BF?

Fitnessdepot doesn't seem to be having a sale (nothing advertised anyways)
Rogue probably will, but as usual, shipping to Canada will kill the deals.
etc.

Any other companies I should be aware of?

As a last resort I'll look into US deals with shipping forwarding to Canada.

Thanks
2 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
1599 posts
475 upvotes
Toronto
Treadmill factory usually has sales..
Typically now and boxing Day is cheapest time to get a squat rack
Feb 20, 2019
1 posts
CAUTION! DO NOT BUY FROM FITNESS DEPOT. GO TO FITNESS AVENUE OR TREWADMILL FACTORY INSTEAD!! Read the negative reviews.
1. The absolute WORST customer service at the store level and Head Office that I have EVER experienced
2.They guarentee quick delivery and dont deliver on time. 4.5 weeks late in my case
3. They promise equipment is in stock so can get get to you on time and its not so causes major delays
4. When they dont deliver on time even though they know that you wont get it by the specified date, they DO NOT FOLLOW UP TO COMUUNICATE and DODGED all my calls - I didnt recieve any follow up on any of my calls in the 4.5 weeks after they were supposed to deliver
5. Reps and manager at the store I delt with did not have proper product knowledge which caused several issues with their products not being compatible, not able to be installed, wouldnt work for purpose needed that had to go back but they DIDNT REFUND ME!
6. Reps quote that their equipment is the SAME as other companies have to sell you on it, and that compatible with other companies products for installation - ITS NOT - also THIS EQUIPOMENT needed to be returned becasue of this or I lose money on the other items purchased but they dont care
7. Products I DIDNT order were delivered and had to be returned - which upon go to store for return they claimed that the items that were not usable due to prodicy knowledge issues and the items I didnt order that I woudl have to purchase other items to offset the cost becasue its too high of an amount to refund. WHAT!!!??? This is 100% their fault I want a refund. I DIDNT GET MY REFUND AND WAS MADE TO FEEL I HAD TO PURCHASE MORE/OTHER ITEMS SO I DID - IS IT LEGAL FOR THEM TO DO THAT??!!!!
8. Items arrived damaged and defective. They said theyd sentd replacements and didnt so I cancelled, returned and asked for a refund - I DID NOT GET A REFUND
9. I had to order all these items noted above several thousand dollars WITH FITNESS DEPOT AND NO REFUND, THEN SPENT $5000 AT other reputable Fitness equipment companies with better made products and better customer service. SO NOW IVE SPENT DOUBLE THE MONEY ON THE SAME ITEMS!
10. I finally recieved all the items to start my buiness. NOTE THIS TIMELINE IS 5 MONTHS AFTER MY INITIAL ORDER WITH FITNESS DEPOT!
11. I contacted better business beaureau and they were not truthful about what transpired :( . Nothing done
12. They then say they sent a refund in the mail (not for the amount thats fully owed to me) . The cheques arrive, I cash them AND THEY PUT A STOP PAYMENT ON THEM!!!!!
13. The equipment has been returned due to issues as noted above and I STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED a REFUND and im talking a couple THOUSAND DOLLARS.
14. NOTE YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! Poor customer service, cheap equipment that has issues and reps that dont have the proper product knopwlegde.
15. I have not been able to start my business and its been 5 months and I have no income and am out so much money plus all this time and energy to try to fix it and Im so stressed out.

STAY AWAY! I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE.