Expired Hot Deals

BH Photo

Google Pixel 3 64GB US$179.99 Black, US$165.37 Not Pink

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2021 12:34 pm
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 6, 2010
8017 posts
3993 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Blubbs wrote: Really? Surprising, they let you prepay duties, and it's usually one dollar or something like that. I bought an S10 Lite from them last year. No issues.
bh-photo-video-google-pixel-2-xl-64gb-1 ... #p34833856
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
7430 posts
6330 upvotes
quoc8430 wrote: is this phone still good now?
Think of it as a really good $200 camera that happens to be a phone.

That said, this was $129USD last time from B&H and there was the deal where London Drugs was clearing 4a for $199 CDN.

Blah Blah Blah Delorean Blah.

I would still pick this over any cheap $200 phones from Moto or random Aliexpress specials.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
8811 posts
5837 upvotes
Toronto
AsianXL wrote: 64GB without a card slot is hardly usable in 2021.
It's people who have no idea how to access and maintain their storage who think this. I'm still running a 64GB Pixel 2XL with thousands of songs downloaded in Spotify, thousands of images in my DCIM camera folder including 6-700 new ones I just took on vacations in Alberta and BC and still have 10GB free right now. If you maintain your storage, clear cashes, backup media to other devices and get rid of old trash apps eating up space, 64GB is more than enough for the vast majority of people.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 30, 2004
4167 posts
1482 upvotes
Durham Region
hvc wrote: Where'd you grab the 5a? Or did you use a forwarder?
US Google Store via Shippsy
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
5318 posts
3305 upvotes
CorSter wrote: US Google Store via Shippsy
Care to share the total cost in CAD? I see they're $6.99 for shipping + 3% fee on duties, etc.

I debated doing a forwarded on launch.. but didn't want to risk getting an empty box lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 23, 2008
3726 posts
2079 upvotes
Halifax
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Some people from the Pixel 2 XL deal from B&H got charged with duty from I think Fedex.
Pay BHphoto the HST, and Fedex will not charge you.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 30, 2004
4167 posts
1482 upvotes
Durham Region
hvc wrote: Care to share the total cost in CAD? I see they're $6.99 for shipping + 3% fee on duties, etc.

I debated doing a forwarded on launch.. but didn't want to risk getting an empty box lol
I ordered a set of Pixel Buds as well, but all in I paid $94.28 to Shippsy on a declared value of $508 US.
Jr. Member
Jun 18, 2008
173 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Pixel 3 XL is the best phone I've ever owned. Will probably upgrade to the 6 when it comes out, simply due to battery issues. A battery swap got me some extra time though!
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
14377 posts
4970 upvotes
RFD
Xtrema wrote: Think of it as a really good $200 camera that happens to be a phone.

That said, this was $129USD last time from B&H and there was the deal where London Drugs was clearing 4a for $199 CDN.

Blah Blah Blah Delorean Blah.

I would still pick this over any cheap $200 phones from Moto or random Aliexpress specials.
Or any umidigi stuff that is always in the hot deals section.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
5318 posts
3305 upvotes
CorSter wrote: I ordered a set of Pixel Buds as well, but all in I paid $94.28 to Shippsy on a declared value of $508 US.
Awesome, good to know. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2010
2609 posts
336 upvotes
Mississauga
brownstar wrote: Pixel 3 XL is the best phone I've ever owned. Will probably upgrade to the 6 when it comes out, simply due to battery issues. A battery swap got me some extra time though!
Ppl who replacing the battery
Did you do it yourself or have to go to the repaired store to do it?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 23, 2008
3726 posts
2079 upvotes
Halifax
quoc8430 wrote: is this phone still good now?
Oh yeah. Perfect size for a phone IMHO. They are too big now.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 25, 2018
994 posts
1033 upvotes
Had my Pixel 3XL since launch and got glass replacement done 6 months ago to tide me until the 6 comes out.

No issues and have loved it!

Pixel XL was absolutel garbage as I had 1 DOA and the 2nd bricked like 2 months in so that left some crap taste in my mouth but I went from the XL to 3XL and it's been a dream.

Was a heavy Nexus user.
Jr. Member
Jun 18, 2008
173 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
killer007 wrote: Ppl who replacing the battery
Did you do it yourself or have to go to the repaired store to do it?
I took it to my local UBREAKIFIX which is an authorized Google repair place. It was about $100-120 but you may be able to do it yourself?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
3094 posts
3017 upvotes
Montreal, QC
radeonboy wrote: Or any umidigi stuff that is always in the hot deals section.
Lol.. You putting umidigi on the same level as a pixel ?

I wouldn't touch those phones. Great on paper, but not that great after a little use. Few collegues bought some a while back and regreted it.
I'd rather take a crappy unlocked Motorola from Costco. At least if it annoys me, I can return it with no hassle.
Newbie
Feb 20, 2019
91 posts
93 upvotes
quoc8430 wrote: is this phone still good now?
Got it with the last sale. It's def still good and will be good for another 2-3 years I'd say.
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 22, 2005
20378 posts
5814 upvotes
GTA
I dropped my Pixel 2 XL in a lake over the weekend, I was waiting on pricing on the Pixel 6 but yeah I can't justify spending so much. I suppose the 3 might be good as I don't have complaints about the 2XL. The Pixel 4 is about $550 CDN shipped so thats an option too...
Newbie
Aug 11, 2021
20 posts
9 upvotes
I would like to replace my old pixel 3 with the new one but seems Google will support it until October 2021.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
9586 posts
10872 upvotes
Toronto
Alexca wrote: I would like to replace my old pixel 3 with the new one but seems Google will support it until October 2021.
Yes, Google can't guarantee updates or continued support after October 2021

The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL was not guaranteed security updates after October 2020, but Google released a final update for them December 2020


Learn when you'll get Android updates on Google Pixel phones & Nexus devices
https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/4457705

Top