Expired Hot Deals

[B&H Photo Video] Google Pixel 3 64GB Smartphone (Verizon Unlocked, Not Pink), US$129.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2021 8:54 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1129 posts
4267 upvotes

[B&H Photo Video] Google Pixel 3 64GB Smartphone (Verizon Unlocked, Not Pink), US$129.99

Retailer:
B&H Photo Video
More offers from B&H Photo Video
Google Pixel 3 64GB Smartphone (Verizon Unlocked, Not Pink), US$129.99

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... phone.html

US$10 more than last sale. Still a good deal IMO, especially if you like the pink color.
Last edited by Redmask on Jun 28th, 2021 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated price
83 replies
May 5, 2020
14 posts
20 upvotes
I have the pixel 3 xl and it's been a solid phone. Great camera and still a full day of medium / heavy use on a single charge. Good deal.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1129 posts
4267 upvotes
Last time the white Pixel 3 was selling for US$160 and it went OOS after a few hours. This sale probably won't last long.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
6340 posts
10374 upvotes
Montreal
Very hot for a Pixel 3. About $242 CAD including taxes, shipping and customs fees. Let B&H handle the brokerage; they are trustworthy. There won't be any surprise. The price quoted will be the price you pay. Maybe the "not pink" color can be hidden by a case?
Dec 19, 2018
98 posts
127 upvotes
God damn. This is the color I actually want, but already got the white one from the sale a month ago.
Already rocking two Pixel 3, one white and one black. Don't need another...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
6340 posts
10374 upvotes
Montreal
ShinRyuu wrote: God damn. This is the color I actually want, but already got the white one from the sale a month ago.
It should sell easily on kijiji.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2019
1129 posts
4267 upvotes
Temporel wrote: Very hot for a Pixel 3. About $242 CAD including taxes, shipping and customs fees. Let B&H handle the brokerage; they are trustworthy. There won't be any surprise. The price quoted will be the price you pay. Maybe the "not pink" color can be hidden by a case?
Yeah. My recent purchase from B&H was quite smooth and shipping was fast too (about 3 business days).

If you don't like the pink color, put on a non-transparent case and you will barely see any pink.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2005
1010 posts
1125 upvotes
Montreal
ShinRyuu wrote: God damn. This is the color I actually want, but already got the white one from the sale a month ago.
You can complete the set with pink!
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1586 posts
802 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have to say that the build quality is a lot worse than Samsung or iPhone. My 3 week old Pixel 3 has a slightly misaligned back plate out of the box. Now 3 weeks in, it has developed a dead green pixel near the centre already.

The QC and quality of parts of pixel 3 are definitely not at the same level as other flagships.

It's definitely worth the price at heavy discount. However, I'd probably never buy a Google flagship. Who knows which random ODM they outsource to.
Mar 11, 2019
44 posts
41 upvotes
I have a Pixel 3 and I am very disappointed. There are a lot of things missing here and there. That being said, I was able to get a Pixel 5 through Koodo for $240, and the Pixel 5 is everything I wanted the Pixel 3 to be.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2009
5110 posts
1053 upvotes
Montreal
ericw wrote: I have to say that the build quality is a lot worse than Samsung or iPhone. My 3 week old Pixel 3 has a slightly misaligned back plate out of the box. Now 3 weeks in, it has developed a dead green pixel near the centre already.

The QC and quality of parts of pixel 3 are definitely not at the same level as other flagships.
You probably got unlucky there but it was never sold like a 1500 dollar flagship.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
5682 posts
5903 upvotes
Toronto
ericw wrote: I have to say that the build quality is a lot worse than Samsung or iPhone. My 3 week old Pixel 3 has a slightly misaligned back plate out of the box. Now 3 weeks in, it has developed a dead green pixel near the centre already.

It's definitely worth the price at heavy discount. However, I'd probably never buy a Google flagship. Who knows which random ODM they outsource to.
All the new Google Pixel phones are designed in house and assembled by Foxconn
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3292 posts
5564 upvotes
I got my P3XL today and it's a HELL of a lot faster and most stable than the S8 I replaced. Didn't realize the bloat on the S8 slowed it down that much
Public Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1586 posts
802 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Dhanushan wrote: All the new Google Pixel phones are designed in house and assembled by Foxconn
They definitely were not subject to the same QC as iPhone then.
Misaligned back plate would have never made out the factory for an iPhone.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
5351 posts
4408 upvotes
ericw wrote: They definitely were not subject to the same QC as iPhone then.
Misaligned back plate would have never made out the factory for an iPhone.
Huh? iPhone QC problems are well known and not uncommon across all iteration and you mentioned Samsung? Their exploding cameras in their new phone is not QC issue? Lol

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/ip ... s.2076899/

https://appleinsider.com/articles/20/08 ... ter-launch

https://www.androidheadlines.com/2021/0 ... wsuit.html
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1451 posts
1021 upvotes
Pickering
Temporel wrote: It should sell easily on kijiji.

Wouldn't be so sure. I get that it's new, but due to the Pixel 3 XL's floating around the sub 250 range, it may take a bit longer to sell.
CTC employee

Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $50/20GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $50/20GB/BYOD
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2004
1586 posts
802 upvotes
Toronto, ON
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Verizon?
So no bootloader unlocking.
It can be unlocked as long as it was not activated on verizon out of box.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)