Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
B&H Photo Video

OnePlus 7T 128GB Glacier Blue Unlocked North American version - $449 USD

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 9:38 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2004
1028 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto
coolwarm wrote: Dual Sim tray arrives within 1 month from Aliexpress, and confirmed it works. Cost only 3 bucks and makes this deal even better.
hey bud, would you be able to confirm if this is the item you bought off of aliexpress? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000272 ... hweb201603_

I wasn't sure if the One Plus 7 and 7 Pro shared the same sim try as the 7T.

TIA!
"I had only one superstition. I made sure to touch all the bases when I hit a home run."
- Babe Ruth
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2006
1227 posts
1414 upvotes
stutterboi wrote: hey bud, would you be able to confirm if this is the item you bought off of aliexpress? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000272 ... hweb201603_

I wasn't sure if the One Plus 7 and 7 Pro shared the same sim try as the 7T.

TIA!
Mine was from this but sold out now: https://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/0.h ... 0414041395
Searching by product name, this seems to be the same:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000414 ... hweb201603_

I used China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus and the card got to me within 30 days, not sure about the other methods.
Nov 24, 2009
918 posts
415 upvotes
Toronto
EdC59688 wrote: I ordered the glacier blue on Sept 2nd and received yesterday (Ottawa area). No issues with extra duties/charges from UPS and package was brand new/sealed - all good. I started it up and thought i'd test a bit before I put one of my sims in (as i haven't received my dual tray yet) and it did in fact show 2 "empty" sim indicators on the phone's status bar. Once i put one of my sims in, it reverted to a single signal bar indicator on the display. So it looks like its set up for dual sim right out of the box. Once you get your dual sim tray, it should work seamless as others have been reporting earlier in the thread. And yes, I have separate carriers for each sim so will report back once I get mine both in. :)

As far as screen protectors go, I got one from Amazon (Onico, self healing TPU protector) and it wasn't even close to fitting properly. I got one of these for my 6 and it was the only one I could get to work properly, so i thought i'd try again. I'm thinkin it was for the 7 pro and it was labelled incorrectly, sent back. I'll give the one posted earlier in the thread a try.

Cases, i got the Ringke Fusion X (clear) and the Caseology Vault and both fit and look pretty good for the price.
Did you end up trying the screen protector from earlier? Does it work well?
Nov 24, 2012
887 posts
250 upvotes
Toronto
How is everyone's phone performing? I find mine freezes often (well more than I'd like) while using chrome whether i have a lot or just a couple apps open. I either have to reduce the browser and open it or close it all together. I think i may have a lemon as my 6t almost never had problems.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2016
1181 posts
1849 upvotes
I have an 8 Pro and it freezes when scrolling in chrome too.

BarcaFan wrote: How is everyone's phone performing? I find mine freezes often (well more than I'd like) while using chrome whether i have a lot or just a couple apps open. I either have to reduce the browser and open it or close it all together. I think i may have a lemon as my 6t almost never had problems.
Feb 12, 2020
9 posts
7 upvotes
It fits fine and of course is slightly smaller than the screen due to the curvature of the screen. I managed to get it centered as good as humanly possible but there was still a bit of "haloing" around the edge that seems prevalent with all flat protectors on curved screens. Funnily enough, I tried the "oil on cotton swab" trick around the perimeter and with a bit of tedious pressing, got all the haloing to disappear. That was over 2 wks ago and it hasn't returned, so i'll debunk any myths that it doesn't work. lol I think what the oil does is make the adhesive travel to the edges better than it does. Just my thoughts.

But ya, once i got the halo effect remedied, it looks perfect. Hope this helps.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2016
1821 posts
1999 upvotes
Broskah wrote: I have an 8 Pro and it freezes when scrolling in chrome too.
try turning off battery optimization for chrome.
Quitter
Nov 22, 2012
234 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
BarcaFan wrote: How is everyone's phone performing? I find mine freezes often (well more than I'd like) while using chrome whether i have a lot or just a couple apps open. I either have to reduce the browser and open it or close it all together. I think i may have a lemon as my 6t almost never had problems.
Sorry to hear that. I've had mine for about a month now, and haven't had any issues. It's been great, no freezing. The adaptive brightness is HORRIBLE, but my OP5 wasn't great either, so I can live with it.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2010
2506 posts
1280 upvotes
ON
I agree the adaptive brightness is usually too dim and I have to override it manually.
Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
Does Google Pay work on this as long as you don’t root it?
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.

$99 10GB/month Can/US/Mexico, 1000 minutes, free evenings and weekend
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2010
2506 posts
1280 upvotes
ON
Interesting... OnePlus has 7t back in stock. It's $669 + tax, so
$150 more than B&H
But the full dual sim Canadian model
And a little more security when it comes to Warrantee support? (It was mentioned that we should be ok for warantee but no DPs yet)
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2003
2148 posts
304 upvotes
GTA
thetipster wrote: Interesting... OnePlus has 7t back in stock. It's $669 + tax, so
$150 more than B&H
But the full dual sim Canadian model
And a little more security when it comes to Warrantee support? (It was mentioned that we should be ok for warantee but no DPs yet)
Is this a good price for the Canadian version? I really need the simultaneous dual sim.
Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
What’s the difference between the Canadian version and the B&H version + dual sim tray?
Some people just don't get that online forum posts shouldn't always be taken seriously.

Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
Was trying to decide between this and Pixel 4a to replace my Pixel 2XL. I’m going with this because of the larger screen and faster processor/ram and also real dual sim (already ordered sim tray from aliexpress). I know I giving up a better camera but I have my fuji if I need better quality. I think the wide angle and telephoto would be useful.

Price drop to $399 sealed the deal.

Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2010
2506 posts
1280 upvotes
ON
my dual sim tray from ali-express finally came!
Took 58 days
Deal Fanatic
May 19, 2005
5042 posts
2739 upvotes
Earth
thetipster wrote: my dual sim tray from ali-express finally came!
Took 58 days
Mine should be delivered tomorrow. 3 weeks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)