Expired Hot Deals

[B&H Photo Video] OnePlus 7T HD1907 128GB Smartphone (T-Mobile Unlocked, Frosted Silver) $299.99 USD

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2021 9:07 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3183 posts
15996 upvotes

[B&H Photo Video] OnePlus 7T HD1907 128GB Smartphone (T-Mobile Unlocked, Frosted Silver) $299.99 USD

Deal Link:
Price:
$299.99
Expiry:
December 30, 2020
Retailer:
B&H Photo Video
More offers from B&H Photo Video
For anyone that missed the deal about 1 month ago, this phone is on sale again for $299.99 USD.

Only the Frosted Silver is on for $299.99. The Glacier Blue is on for $349.99.

Total is $339.99 USD ($299.99 + $40.00 Duties & Taxes for Ontario)
79 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 19, 2018
1399 posts
1539 upvotes
That is a decent price. Bought mine at $440 US from Aliexpress about a year ago and really haven't regretted it all that much. Oneplus did lower their update frequency and quality since Oneplus 5 though. They are no longer the fastest update outside of Google pixels.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
2169 posts
1603 upvotes
Without considering the website’s reputation, has anyone been able to verify if OnePlus will honour the warranty? Been looking at their website and nothing states that BH Photo&Video is an authorized seller...
Newbie
Dec 7, 2018
56 posts
66 upvotes
winnipeg
I have been using mine as an upgrade to my pixel 2 XL and have been very happy. I bought the OnePlus 7t on the previous sale at this price in October. I did spend about 4 hours flashing the ROM to the international version which is not necessary. But I did like getting rid of the T-Mobile logo.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Nov 7, 2017
158 posts
466 upvotes
Thanks OP. Ordered one, with TD exchange rate came to $449 CAD all in
Jr. Member
Jan 31, 2014
181 posts
82 upvotes
Montréal
Cucumference wrote: That is a decent price. Bought mine at $440 US from Aliexpress about a year ago and really haven't regretted it all that much. Oneplus did lower their update frequency and quality since Oneplus 5 though. They are no longer the fastest update outside of Google pixels.
I got it at BF, the latest update was security update from November. Still waiting on December one
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 29, 2006
1839 posts
124 upvotes
Markham
Very tempted. My Oneplus 5 need battery can't get me through a day anymore.
Member
Jul 17, 2007
494 posts
704 upvotes
Montreal
What's the shipping like the Canada and time frame roughly.. Is there any duties also?
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 26, 2003
4918 posts
338 upvotes
tempting ... this hits all the sweet spots for most people
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1300 posts
1998 upvotes
In4mer514 wrote: What's the shipping like the Canada and time frame roughly.. Is there any duties also?
I bought 2. Delivered in 3 and 4 business days respectively. They shipped by Fedex and had to sign. I chose to prepay duty at checkout so nothing at door. I recommend this option too because they only charge $1 extra to regular tax as I recall.
Member
Mar 21, 2009
271 posts
195 upvotes
Hamilton
IEpicDestroyer wrote: Without considering the website’s reputation, has anyone been able to verify if OnePlus will honour the warranty? Been looking at their website and nothing states that BH Photo&Video is an authorized seller...
Does it really matter? I've bought second hand phones before and had the warranty held up. Unless they were considered sold before it should be fine.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
1439 posts
513 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I wish 2021 will has the same deal for OnePlus 8
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
1439 posts
513 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ndrew029 wrote: Very tempted. My Oneplus 5 need battery can't get me through a day anymore.
My S10 can't get me through a day since brand new... I'm so regret I dive into Samsung
Member
Aug 19, 2011
215 posts
76 upvotes
Markham
IEpicDestroyer wrote: Without considering the website’s reputation, has anyone been able to verify if OnePlus will honour the warranty? Been looking at their website and nothing states that BH Photo&Video is an authorized seller...
I think in previous thread someone said he had checked with B&H that the warranty would be for USA only, not Canada.
Member
Mar 21, 2009
271 posts
195 upvotes
Hamilton
EK75 wrote: Does it really matter? I've bought second hand phones before and had the warranty held up. Unless they were considered sold before it should be fine.
As an update I tried installing OnePlus Care. The IMEI can't be validated. I have emailed OnePlus customer service to see what is up. I will post any follow up I get.
Newbie
Dec 7, 2018
56 posts
66 upvotes
winnipeg
EK75 wrote: As an update I tried installing OnePlus Care. The IMEI can't be validated. I have emailed OnePlus customer service to see what is up. I will post any follow up I get.
I didn't know about that app. I just installed it on my T-Mobile OnePlus 7t that I converted to international version and it worked properly. It says I am still in warranty.

Top