[B&H Photo Video] Peak design sling and backpack sale

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
50% off
Retailer:
B&H Photo Video
More offers from B&H Photo Video
A lot of people like peak design products/eco system but they don't go on sale much. Here are a few bags on sale at the moment from bhphoto. As usual, you can get the final price including tax/duty during the check out process.

Peak Design Everyday Sling (5L, Sage) $50 USD (Reg $100)
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... _sage.html

Peak Design Everyday Sling (10L, Charcoal), $100 USD, (Reg $150)
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... rcoal.html

Peak Design Everyday Backpack v1 (30L, Black/Charcoal), $150 USD (Reg $290)
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... black.html
Last edited by zero_ on Jun 29th, 2021 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
34 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3558 posts
2312 upvotes
YUL/YVR
I wounder if V2 is coming out? For example, they received the field pouch V2 last week.
Feb 14, 2017
87 posts
48 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
AdamKing wrote: I wounder if V2 is coming out? For example, they received the field pouch V2 last week.
V2 of the slings have been out for a couple years now. They changed the sizes and got rid of the 5L and replaced it with 3L and 6L
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1589 posts
1453 upvotes
Pallet Town
manubear wrote: These are the V1 slings right?
Yes, V1 slings
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1441 posts
3578 upvotes
Weird only a few bags on sale.

Great brand though, fantastic support, warranty and quality.
Dec 10, 2006
672 posts
186 upvotes
Mississauga
Free shipping over $99 USD. I only wanted the 1 sling, so gotta pay shipping for it :( Anyone want to partner up? lol
Jun 10, 2020
684 posts
670 upvotes
.. How do these compare to Think Tank?

I personally like the Thinktank look (and journalist cred) better..

There are different looks but I got the retrospective 20L for $134 CDN a while back from The Camera Store.. Happy so far.

Got a Manfrotto knapsack (that looks like a knapsack) too from a London Drugs sale for cheap, .. it seems less quality than the Thinktank but looks ok/non-conspicuous..
Sep 17, 2013
182 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I believe Peak Design itself is running a sale as well but it's not really promoted on the website and is kind of hidden. The e-mail I received yesterday was focused on travel bags and packing tools (Up to $40 off travel bundles) BUT when I tested just adding a backpack and sling, they were half off so I guess you don't really need to bundle anything. Are you guys seeing the same?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2005
5981 posts
130 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I really wish the everyday came in a 1L lol... I just returned the 3 as it's too big to just hold a few small items.

That being said, PD is an amazing brand. I got their Everyday backpack on kickstarter years ago and to this day nothing comes close to it.
It's now my baby bag as the compartments are perfect for whatever you want.

If you don't need it, buy it as a gift for someone, these are the best bags in the market.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
5811 posts
2781 upvotes
Germany
|Naruto| wrote: Free shipping over $99 USD. I only wanted the 1 sling, so gotta pay shipping for it :( Anyone want to partner up? lol
Wish I saw your post earlier. I only wanted a sling and ended up with a 5 L, 10 L and 30 L backpack to clear the free shipping hurtle. Almost added a Tenba Cooper as well, but the 11” sleeve was a deal breaker.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
5811 posts
2781 upvotes
Germany
willstastyle wrote: I believe Peak Design itself is running a sale as well but it's not really promoted on the website and is kind of hidden. The e-mail I received yesterday was focused on travel bags and packing tools (Up to $40 off travel bundles) BUT when I tested just adding a backpack and sling, they were half off so I guess you don't really need to bundle anything. Are you guys seeing the same?
I am not seeing it and I received the same email. I added a 10 L sling to test and it was still full price.
Sep 17, 2013
182 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
unshavenyak wrote: I am not seeing it and I received the same email. I added a 10 L sling to test and it was still full price.
That is so weird! I don't know if I happened on a weird page somehow but you're right, when I go incognito it's just full price. Looks like they are just running the travel bag + packing tool bundle sale.
Going Awesome Places - Best credit cards for Canadians for travel hacking, car rental coupon codes list, and travel deals.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
16227 posts
7922 upvotes
Ottawa
nfnx wrote: I really wish the everyday came in a 1L lol... I just returned the 3 as it's too big to just hold a few small items.

That being said, PD is an amazing brand. I got their Everyday backpack on kickstarter years ago and to this day nothing comes close to it.

If you don't need it, buy it as a gift for someone, these are the best bags in the market.
I use one of these for a compact sling bag. 1.5L size is perfect for sundries/cables/devices https://ca.peakdesign.com/collections/t ... ield-pouch

1-LIGHTBOX-1024x1024-BP-2-BLACK-02_1024x1024.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
3057 posts
1812 upvotes
EDMONTON
nfnx wrote: I really wish the everyday came in a 1L lol... I just returned the 3 as it's too big to just hold a few small items.

Yeah, the 3L is too big when all i want to carry is a small 10,000 mah power bank, wallet, and burner phone
teksavvy sucks
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
5811 posts
2781 upvotes
Germany
umadbrah wrote: Yeah, the 3L is too big when all i want to carry is a small 10,000 mah power bank, wallet, and burner phone