Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
B&H Photo Video

SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 SM-N970U 256GB Smartphone (Unlocked) USD540

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2020 12:00 pm
Sep 23, 2020
71 posts
95 upvotes

[B&H Photo Video] SAMSUNG Galaxy Note10 SM-N970U 256GB Smartphone (Unlocked) USD540

Deal Link:
Price:
USD540
Savings:
USD410
Retailer:
B&H Photo Video
More offers from B&H Photo Video
B&H has the north american variant of Galaxy Note 10 on sale today for USD540, a USD400 discount. Note that this phone is a single sim without expansion variant. 8GB RAM, 256GB storage. Shipping to Canada is free.
7 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
The Note 10 is a great phone, but we're nearly 2 generations beyond that in CPU performance.

If that matters to you, I would wait for the new release deals on the S21. Otherwise, the Note is a great business phone.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Sep 23, 2020
71 posts
95 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: The Note 10 is a great phone, but we're nearly 2 generations beyond that in CPU performance.

If that matters to you, I would wait for the new release deals on the S21. Otherwise, the Note is a great business phone.
yes, but if pricing on the 20 series is any guide, the new ones will be 2-3x the price
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Also you would have to flash Canadian firmware if you want HD calling or VoLTE and or Wifi calling.
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Mar 6, 2015
187 posts
370 upvotes
Great deal but I think the Samsung S20 FE would be better buy. It’s around the same price.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2014
2002 posts
2665 upvotes
Dang, thought this was the Note10+ instead of the regular Note10.
Jun 19, 2008
44 posts
49 upvotes
Montreal
Still on my note 3 with lineageOS. Best purchase ever. 3gb ram quad core, 4k video, ...waiting for the next android with decent price and upgradable for a forseeable future, probably when a real decent low light cam that doesnt pixelate like crazy as soon at you start paying attention.
Jun 7, 2017
63 posts
182 upvotes
Boboche wrote: Still on my note 3 with lineageOS. Best purchase ever. 3gb ram quad core, 4k video, ...waiting for the next android with decent price and upgradable for a forseeable future, probably when a real decent low light cam that doesnt pixelate like crazy as soon at you start paying attention.
Nice, I'm on a Note 8 (from the Koodo $5/month deal) and looking at a custom ROM as well. Good enough hardware for anything but obviously Samsung is trying to make it obsolete.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)