2331 posts
775 upvotes

Synology DiskStation DS220+ 2-Bay NAS Enclosure $260 USD

Deal Link:
Price:
$260 USD
Retailer:
BH Photo Video
BH Photo Video has Synology DiskStation DS220+ 2-Bay NAS Enclosure for $259.99 when you 'clip' the $40 off coupon on the product page.

For Ontario if I choose DHL standard shipping and include customs upfront and use 1.35 exchange rate my total cost is around $413. This is equivalent to purchasing local for 365+HST.
Images
  • Screenshot_20201122-111239.png
11 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2331 posts
775 upvotes
ytian9 wrote: Could not find the coupon.
Looks like it has been removed!!! Try to chat with them they will likely honor it, could be glitch. American friends are discussing here (slickdeals thread) you may actually be able to get a $50 coupon that was showing yesterday to apply which would be even better deal!
ndsheth ( 14 ndsheth is finding his bearings ) Nov. 22, 2020 at 9:22am
Can confirm that despite this not showing up correctly right now, Live chat was able to generate a one-time code for me that worked to get the $40 discount on this.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2008
1139 posts
436 upvotes
Abbotsford
Pretty good deal if you can get B&H to provide a coupon

EDIT: went on the chat and they provided me a $40 coupon linked to my email address, that is valid until 8:59pm tonight
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2331 posts
775 upvotes
Chatted as well, if anyone wants this coupon, I already have the DS220+ so don't need the coupon. If you use it please reply to let others know it is taken...

------------Begin Transcript------------
Marisa P: Hello, my name is Marisa P. I am reviewing your opening comments and I will be with you in a few moments.
Marisa P: Are you a reseller?
Marisa P: I will chat with sales support about this, it takes a few minutes.
Marisa P: What is the item code?
Marisa P: Are we still connected?
Marisa P: Congratulations! A Discount for SYDS220P has been approved. Your special price is [$ 259.99]

To take advantage of this limited-time offer follow these steps:

1) Click this link today before 11:59 pm ET
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1 ... oduct/ap/y

2) Enter your unique code PM100207 in the Promo Code box after adding item to cart.

Please note - maximum quantity allowed at this special price is: 1

Your unique price match code PM100207 expires today at 11:59 pm ET ...
-don't miss out!

Thank you for choosing B&H.
------------End Transcript------------
Apr 20, 2018
136 posts
95 upvotes
iamdman wrote: Chatted as well, if anyone wants this coupon, I already have the DS220+ so don't need the coupon. If you use it please reply to let others know it is taken...

------------Begin Transcript------------
Marisa P: Hello, my name is Marisa P. I am reviewing your opening comments and I will be with you in a few moments.
Marisa P: Are you a reseller?
Marisa P: I will chat with sales support about this, it takes a few minutes.
Marisa P: What is the item code?
Marisa P: Are we still connected?
Marisa P: Congratulations! A Discount for SYDS220P has been approved. Your special price is [$ 259.99]

To take advantage of this limited-time offer follow these steps:

1) Click this link today before 11:59 pm ET
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1 ... oduct/ap/y

2) Enter your unique code PM100207 in the Promo Code box after adding item to cart.

Please note - maximum quantity allowed at this special price is: 1

Your unique price match code PM100207 expires today at 11:59 pm ET ...
-don't miss out!

Thank you for choosing B&H.
------------End Transcript------------
Got the coupon through chat as well. How's the warranty in Canada if buying from US?
Mar 23, 2016
161 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Does this apply to other NAS devices? I'm debating between Synology DS220+ vs QNAP TS-251D
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12066 posts
14551 upvotes
Toronto
Aelanord wrote: Got the coupon through chat as well. How's the warranty in Canada if buying from US?
Should be valid but I would check verify with Synology

PLEASE NOTE THAT SYNOLOGY’S WARRANTY SUPPORTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN EVERY COUNTRY, AND THAT SYNOLOGY MAY REFUSE TO PROVIDE THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SUPPORTS TO YOU IF YOU REQUEST SUCH SUPPORTS NOT AT THE COUNTRY AT WHICH THE PRODUCT WAS ORIGINALLY PURCHASED. THE COUNTRY AT WHICH THE PRODUCT WAS ORIGINALLY PURCHASED SHALL BE DETERMINED BASED ON THE SYNOLOGY’S INTERNAL RECORDS.

https://www.synology.com/en-ca/company/legal/warranty
Destiny is all
Apr 20, 2018
136 posts
95 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: Should be valid but I would check verify with Synology

PLEASE NOTE THAT SYNOLOGY’S WARRANTY SUPPORTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN EVERY COUNTRY, AND THAT SYNOLOGY MAY REFUSE TO PROVIDE THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SUPPORTS TO YOU IF YOU REQUEST SUCH SUPPORTS NOT AT THE COUNTRY AT WHICH THE PRODUCT WAS ORIGINALLY PURCHASED. THE COUNTRY AT WHICH THE PRODUCT WAS ORIGINALLY PURCHASED SHALL BE DETERMINED BASED ON THE SYNOLOGY’S INTERNAL RECORDS.

https://www.synology.com/en-ca/company/legal/warranty
I just got off from the online chat with a Synology agent. The agent said the warranty will still be valid, but need to pay shipping and applicable tax for the replacement parts.
May 21, 2008
567 posts
125 upvotes
Winnipeg
Seems to be dead now. Chat just told me the coupon promotion is over.
Apr 25, 2010
244 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yup, not even in stock anymore.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)