Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
BH Photo Video

Xiaomi Mi9T 64gb ($310 USD - Free shipping to Canada)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2019 9:19 pm
Jan 1, 2008
112 posts
9 upvotes

Xiaomi Mi9T 64gb ($310 USD - Free shipping to Canada)

Deal Link:
Price:
$310 USD
Retailer:
BH Photo Video
Always wanted to try the Xiaomi Mi9T phone. I've been watching Banggood, Aliexpress and gb but I just feel more comfortable with a US retailer. Can probably save some money with a china/HK retailer but I have less concerns about shipping/returns/warranty with B&H.

Saw it on sale at B&H last week, order shipped next day and delivered by UPS in a week. So far so good very impressed with the phone! The OS has some things that could be fixed and I had a weird battery drain issue on standby the 1st day but resolved with a restart.

Duties can all be prepaid upfront at B&H for ~$20 (alberta - for some reason all the other provinces are $35-40??) and free shipping as long as the phone is in stock. $326 USD all-in.

You can also purchase a 1 or 2 year square trade warranty ($50 deductible) for $50/$80.

Black $310USD
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/ ... _duos.html

Blue $310USD

Red ($320 USD)
5 replies
Aug 16, 2015
151 posts
106 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Own the mi 8 for over a year now... No issue whatsoever. Paid $400 usd all in then. Sd845 would be good for couple years more i hope
Jan 12, 2018
64 posts
253 upvotes
I orderred my mi9t from banggood and it took 10 days to get to Toronto.

Amazing phone for $365cad shipping included. Sold my 1 year old s9 for $400 and never looked back. It is also much better than my backup essential ph1.

The sceeen is really good. The build quality seems to be decent. Miui is actually not bad at all. Battery can finally beat my wife's iphone 8 plus easily last for a full day with 7-8 hours SOT.

Camera is in average. Hdmi out is not supported but I do not use it much anyway. Wireless display/screen mirroring seems to be lagging even I have orbi mesh network at home, this is comparing it to s9 screen mirroring.

Highly recommended if you want to spend less than $400 for new flagship like phone. I prefer mi9t over s9 plus. Still cannot believe these phone manufactures can actually build decent phones for less than $400 and still profit while Samsung/apple ask for over $1000 after you trade in a good phone.
Jan 15, 2010
554 posts
371 upvotes
Mi 9T uses Snapdragon 730? I thought it's Snapdragon 855.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
snailium wrote: Mi 9T uses Snapdragon 730? I thought it's Snapdragon 855.
That's the Mi 9t Pro, which is just like $20 more
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
jmljel wrote: I orderred my mi9t from banggood and it took 10 days to get to Toronto.

Amazing phone for $365cad shipping included. Sold my 1 year old s9 for $400 and never looked back. It is also much better than my backup essential ph1.

The sceeen is really good. The build quality seems to be decent. Miui is actually not bad at all. Battery can finally beat my wife's iphone 8 plus easily last for a full day with 7-8 hours SOT.

Camera is in average. Hdmi out is not supported but I do not use it much anyway. Wireless display/screen mirroring seems to be lagging even I have orbi mesh network at home, this is comparing it to s9 screen mirroring.

Highly recommended if you want to spend less than $400 for new flagship like phone. I prefer mi9t over s9 plus. Still cannot believe these phone manufactures can actually build decent phones for less than $400 and still profit while Samsung/apple ask for over $1000 after you trade in a good phone.
Have you used gcam on the phone? The camera takes massive dumps on that in the S9, so you should see a huge improvement with it.