Expired Hot Deals

[bhphotovideo] [BH] Mate 10 Pro 128GB (USD$771 custom+tax+shipping included to ON) in-stock now!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2018 6:03 pm
[OP]
May 5, 2013
412 posts
284 upvotes
NORTH YORK

[BH] Mate 10 Pro 128GB (USD$771 custom+tax+shipping included to ON) in-stock now!

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
bhphotovideo
BH is very reputable. Shipping is fast.

Subtotal:$799.99
Shipping FREE
Duties & Taxes $121.48
You Pay$921.47
You receive$150 gift card

-------------------------------------------------------------
Mate 10 Pro is very well build and it's the best android phone so far.

- EMUI, stay fast!! , don't be fool by reviewers who only tried it for couple days at normal/comfy environment. Huawei have stronger team, compared to other companies such as Samsung, Xiaomi or OnePlus, to build/improve android.

- Camera, from my personal experience; it's the best, I was a apple fan, then move to Samsung, regret!! then Move to Huawei, very happy!!

- build quality + Excellent battery life + fast charging + water resistant + IR control;

- Work at extreme high/low temperature (It worked well the day Toronto -30 degree. I called and texted on the roadside waiting for tow truck. my girl's iPhone was dead at that temperature)

- Work strongly while other phones, iPhone7 and S8, can't receive any signal in somewhere at Angus (west of Barrie, cloudy day, the real estate agent has a Samsung, my girl has the iPhone and I have the Mate 9, only my phone have signal)

What more you want? This is enough for me to make the right decision.

34 replies
May 14, 2008
484 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
The phone is solid, the best android phone in the market.
but i'll wait the price to get lowered....maybe 2 years later.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1864 posts
1568 upvotes
Waterloo
Huawei advertisement full force lol.

Camera better than a pixel 2? Faster and smoother than a OnePlus?

Really?
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1282 posts
1053 upvotes
Montreal
Camera is not the best, that title goes to Pixel, iPhone and S8
Dec 19, 2011
874 posts
443 upvotes
Brampton
I think the title is misleading. The phone costs $921.47 USD which is around $1158 CAD (or more depending on CC conversion fees) and PLUS you get a free $150USD e-gift card!

The gift card is only useful if you are looking to purchase another item from B&H.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1864 posts
1568 upvotes
Waterloo
dealsucker wrote: I think the title is misleading. The phone costs $921.47 USD which is around $1158 CAD (or more depending on CC conversion fees) and PLUS you get a free $150USD e-gift card!

The gift card is only useful if you are looking to purchase another item from B&H.
gees i wonder what phone to buy for $1158 CAD that will provide a better user experience...

https://imgur.com/a/qOWFn
Last edited by Sicklyslick on Feb 13th, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
whatever...
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2284 posts
874 upvotes
Sicklyslick wrote: Huawei advertisement full force lol.

Camera better than a pixel 2? Faster and smoother than a OnePlus?

Really?
But, but, but...it worked in -30 temps!!!!11!!1!!
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2844 posts
1201 upvotes
Markham
aerok wrote: Well one company does something so we should forgive the other?
Verdicts are: 1) Huawei should also be fined if they are actually doing that. 2) We will still buy their stuff if it's good quality or it's good price cuz people forget.
Last edited by AlexJosh on Feb 13th, 2018 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Aug 31, 2009
777 posts
544 upvotes
Toronto
i have the Huawei mate10 pro, this phone is great! id buy a huawei over samsung and iphone hands down
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5493 posts
2303 upvotes
cdfegab wrote: i have the Huawei mate10 pro, this phone is great! id buy a huawei over samsung and iphone hands down
And you actually pay this kind of money for that Black Question Mark OrnamentFace Screaming In Fear PLEASE say NO .... I got it 1/2 price or free Winking Face
Jul 10, 2003
676 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
No doubt that it is a great phone but I agree with what others have posted above, in the same price range I'd go with the Pixel 2 XL. Especially given that buying from B&H would put you in the grey area for warranty.

From https://consumer.huawei.com/ca/support/warranty-policy/,

"3. The Limited Warranty extends only to Purchasers who purchased the Product in Canada and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/customer."

Does this mean that any warranty claims would need to be done through Huawei US?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5493 posts
2303 upvotes
ironchefff wrote: No doubt that it is a great phone but I agree with what others have posted above, in the same price range I'd go with the Pixel 2 XL. Especially given that buying from B&H would put you in the grey area for warranty.

From https://consumer.huawei.com/ca/support/warranty-policy/,

"3. The Limited Warranty extends only to Purchasers who purchased the Product in Canada and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/customer."

Does this mean that any warranty claims would need to be done through Huawei US?
For sure
Aug 31, 2009
777 posts
544 upvotes
Toronto
lifeisfuneh wrote: And you actually pay this kind of money for that Black Question Mark OrnamentFace Screaming In Fear PLEASE say NO .... I got it 1/2 price or free Winking Face
I bought it in china, it's slightly cheaper than this price lol