• Mar 9th, 2019 9:10 pm
Tags:
[OP]
May 28, 2012
522 posts
487 upvotes
ONT

Big Lottery Win

Like many, I have won Nigerian lotteries, been awarded financial prizes, been left monies by long lost relatives etc. Sometimes a few million dollars, sometimes a bit less.
But I have just been notified of my biggest win ever by RBC:

“Dear Beneficiary,
Total sum $7,000,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum ATM MasterCard sealed.
This transaction is lottery won by your e-mail address via online active email address selected from sponsor of Coca Cola Company award. With due respect and utmost courtesy, we write to officially regarding the release of your award Winning fund valued sum of $7,000,000,000.00 USD from Coca Cola Company which was approved for release via Swift Transfer into your nominated ATM MasterCard account.”

Yes, $7 Billion (USD).

To every RFD’er that likes this post, I will send $10K (when the money arrives from RBC).
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
9198 posts
10691 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
Congrats! The money train just came in for RFD bros!

Perhaps a Corolla AND a B class will be on your driveway
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
6035 posts
7204 upvotes
The NORTH
That email lottery, $7 billion prize and no cost to enter... It almost sounds like a scam....
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1773 posts
2813 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Sweet!

OP, an RFD post is a legal agreement that you will pay out. I look forward to seeing that $10K in my account.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
31261 posts
17828 upvotes
Toronto
Thank goodness there is no tax on this Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2017
1967 posts
619 upvotes
DT Calgary
Thanks OP! I’ll private message you to give you my details.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2014
5206 posts
6758 upvotes
Rankin Inlet, NU
Holy crap! That is amazing! Coca Cola is giving up it's entire revenues for the 4th quarter as a prize??!! No wonder the stock tanked!

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/14/coc ... -2018.html
Support your local Credit Union!

Sask Pension Plan Upto $7000/yr in Credit Card spending on RRSP contributions
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/sask-pen ... ns-2167222
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2013
1960 posts
756 upvotes
Lol

The sad thing is that out of 100,000 recipients of this email there will be at least 1 who replies with their “nominated ATM MasterCard account”.
[OP]
May 28, 2012
522 posts
487 upvotes
ONT
Perhaps a Corolla AND a B class will be on your driveway
[/quote]
How did you know I have a Corolla?!
Aug 27, 2018
172 posts
165 upvotes
mrct1944 wrote: Like many, I have won Nigerian lotteries, been awarded financial prizes, been left monies by long lost relatives etc. Sometimes a few million dollars, sometimes a bit less.

“Dear Beneficiary,
Total sum $7,000,000,000.00 USD Payment notification from Royal Bank Of Canada (RBC) Platinum ATM MasterCard sealed.
This transaction is lottery won by your e-mail address via online active email address selected from sponsor of Coca Cola Company award. With due respect and utmost courtesy, we write to officially regarding the release of your award Winning fund valued sum of $7,000,000,000.00 USD from Coca Cola Company which was approved for release via Swift Transfer into your nominated ATM MasterCard account.”

Yes, $7 Billion (USD).

To every RFD’er that likes this post, I will send $10K (when the money arrives from RBC).
Sadly with low interest rates this still is not enough to retire and live off the interest. Back to work.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2015
3926 posts
2148 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mrct1944 wrote: Like many, I have won Nigerian lotteries, been awarded financial prizes, been left monies by long lost relatives etc. Sometimes a few million dollars, sometimes a bit less.

“Dear Beneficiary,

Yes, $7 Billion (USD).

The sad part is, there's no LIKE button here, so looks like you scammed us too..lol
If you like the post or the comment, then don't forget to SMASH that LIKE BUTTON!
[OP]
May 28, 2012
522 posts
487 upvotes
ONT
There was a "Like" button, the MOD removed it as I broke the Rules...……………….

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)