Food & Drink

BIG NEWS! The return of CHURCH'S CHICKEN to Toronto!!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2020 6:15 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 30, 2004
1443 posts
25 upvotes
Chatham
There's is going to be a Churchs Chicken located at Buroak and Mxcowan... Same plaza as Babu... Personally I've never tried it but looking forward to it opening..
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1392 posts
491 upvotes
JuNGleR72 wrote: There's is going to be a Churchs Chicken located at Buroak and Mxcowan... Same plaza as Babu... Personally I've never tried it but looking forward to it opening..
I just saw that yesterday when i went to Babu. So exciting, because I grew up eating church's chicken.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
12961 upvotes
Aznkid2000 wrote: so they have this new 8pepper chicken or whatever and i have to say its amazing!
I tried it based on this post.
It was disgusting.

For having a name like 8 pepper I was expecting spicy. The sweetness was more overpowering.
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12204 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
death_hawk wrote: I tried it based on this post.
It was disgusting.

For having a name like 8 pepper I was expecting spicy. The sweetness was more overpowering.
lol really, have you had korean fried chicken with there sauce before?

Also location you visited
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure

3000th post Dec 28 07 9:58pm
10,000 post Jan 17 2011 9:45pm
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
12961 upvotes
Aznkid2000 wrote: lol really, have you had korean fried chicken with there sauce before?
Korean fried chicken at least has some heat to it.
This was just sweet.
Also this isn't Korean fried chicken.
Also location you visited
I can't see how location would matter. This should be standardized.
Nov 13, 2007
82 posts
46 upvotes
JuNGleR72 wrote: There's is going to be a Churchs Chicken located at Buroak and Mxcowan... Same plaza as Babu... Personally I've never tried it but looking forward to it opening..
Dustler6 wrote: I just saw that yesterday when i went to Babu. So exciting, because I grew up eating church's chicken.
Opening this Friday or Saturday they said.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9255 posts
1705 upvotes
Toronto
booblehead wrote: ANy special promo ?
The one at Dufferin and St Clair has Monday to Sunday daily specials like Popeyes.
It's not shown on the website though.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
3343 posts
1353 upvotes
gh05t wrote: The one at Dufferin and St Clair has Monday to Sunday daily specials like Popeyes.
It's not shown on the website though.
531 Yonge Street location (Yonge south of Wellesley) also has a poster on the window for their daily specials. I usually only go to Church's on Tuesday/Thursdays for their specials, I don't even remember the rest of week's specials.

Tuesday-- $3.59 for 2 pieces of dark

Thursday-- $5.49 for 3 pieces of dark

Since it's Tuesday, I may grab 10 to 12 pieces for tonight's Raptors game if I don't watch it at a bar with friends. Smiling Face With Sunglasses