Hot Deals

[Big Rig Brewery] Big Rig Hazy IPA $44 for 24x473 cans delivered in Ottawa

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2020 2:30 pm
26 replies
Member
Jun 5, 2012
202 posts
219 upvotes
NEPEAN
Wow great price, but here's the 64k question (more so $33.94 question) ......how good is it?

Regardless - great post OP.
Member
User avatar
May 8, 2016
266 posts
181 upvotes
Ontario
Great price! Wish they delivered outside of Ottawa!
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1256 posts
608 upvotes
Near GTA
To those that will still try, like I did, it won’t let you ship outside of Ottawa Crying Face
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3454 posts
1558 upvotes
Velvetsmack wrote: Wow great price, but here's the 64k question (more so $33.94 question) ......how good is it?

Regardless - great post OP.
It's very good IMO.
Jr. Member
Feb 22, 2018
163 posts
151 upvotes
gta
Is there any way to hide deals? It's a good deal so upvoted but I can't get it so wanna hide it.
Member
Jun 18, 2016
383 posts
1076 upvotes
If my math is correct this is pretty close to buck a beer
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
33734 posts
19517 upvotes
Ottawa
MooseV2 wrote: If my math is correct this is pretty close to buck a beer
Closer to 2 bucks a beer.lol
Newbie
Dec 22, 2019
9 posts
6 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: Closer to 2 bucks a beer.lol
This is a 473ml can opposed to a regular 355 which means these 24 tall cans are about equivalent to a 32 regular cans.
Sr. Member
Oct 14, 2004
913 posts
221 upvotes
Victoria
JACliffe wrote: Is there any way to hide deals? It's a good deal so upvoted but I can't get it so wanna hide it.
Yes. On the page where the threads are listed, there is a button on the right of every thread, showing an eyeball with slash through it. Click it and the thread won't show up in the list anymore. It's awesome. I use it every day, leaving only the threads I want to see continued updates for. If you really want a thread back, misclick or whatever, you can go into your profile and find all the threads you've hidden and unhide them.
Newbie
Mar 5, 2019
46 posts
624 upvotes
Ottawa
Didn't need it but why not lol.
Thanks OP
Jr. Member
Feb 22, 2018
163 posts
151 upvotes
gta
MikeyCanuck wrote: Yes. On the page where the threads are listed, there is a button on the right of every thread, showing an eyeball with slash through it. Click it and the thread won't show up in the list anymore. It's awesome. I use it every day, leaving only the threads I want to see continued updates for. If you really want a thread back, misclick or whatever, you can go into your profile and find all the threads you've hidden and unhide them.
new-feature-thread-hiding-2085403/

for anyone else who can't find it
Sr. Member
Nov 7, 2013
716 posts
472 upvotes
Ottawa
Wish it was Alpha Bomb instead. Bomb

But juicy and pineapple has me sold for this price. Ordered. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1238 posts
162 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Big Rig is one of the better Micro in Ontario, go by memory their stuff is usually on the dry side, clean hop fav. I rate them just a tag below great lake, mid night kiss my cow is GREAT.

Top