Deal Link:
Price:
Site Wide
Savings:
20% off
Expiry:
May 26, 2020
EXPIRED A DAY EARLY! :(

I'm in the market for a 4 bike hitch rack (ideally platform) and I noticed these guys have a site wide sale.
I think it's a good deal because their prices don't seem to fluctuate much on amazon. When they do have sales (on Amazon) it's typically in the winter..

Examples:
https://www.amazon.ca/Swagman-64692-Qua ... 01EQVP6V6/
https://www.amazon.ca/Swagman-Cross-Cou ... 000GKN45C/

They are niche products. I believe these guys offer mid range products at low prices.
Though it appears that Swagman tries to market themselves as high end products..

Reviews are pretty good. Hopefully it holds up!
Last edited by lleb13 on May 26th, 2020 10:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
19 replies
Jul 2, 2005
355 posts
82 upvotes
Mississauga
I have the XTC4, it's heavy but been great. Used it in long trips like GTA to Florida and GTA to Bar Harbor Maine with 4 bikes. It's stable on the road.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1084 posts
996 upvotes
ezacarias wrote: I have the XTC4, it's heavy but been great. Used it in long trips like GTA to Florida and GTA to Bar Harbor Maine with 4 bikes. It's stable on the road.
Cool, that's the one I'm looking at... I was mulling over the 2+2 Quad but I don't think the price difference is worth it for me.
Jun 7, 2013
250 posts
201 upvotes
Mascouche
I bought for my family a 2+2 CCM rack from CT about 3 weeks ago. I was hesitant, because of the brand, but given the price, I gave it a shot. I'm actually quite surprised & satisfied with it. Nothing fancy, is overall a quite good product and the price is good. Might be a good option. CCM 338$ + tx
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2077 posts
1083 upvotes
GTA
Im pretty noob to roof racks. Are these universal? Do I just need the rails to add to the top of my car to add a bike or are more things needed?
Jul 2, 2005
355 posts
82 upvotes
Mississauga
Akizuki wrote: Im pretty noob to roof racks. Are these universal? Do I just need the rails to add to the top of my car to add a bike or are more things needed?
For the roof racks you need to have the rails and the crossbars.
Some of the bike carriers are using hitch (you need to make sure your hitch have the proper size can handle the load)
Apr 26, 2020
21 posts
13 upvotes
Ontario
Been eyeing the XTC last week but had to pull the trigger on a Kuat. I wished I waited longer.
Apr 26, 2020
21 posts
13 upvotes
Ontario
Akizuki wrote: Im pretty noob to roof racks. Are these universal? Do I just need the rails to add to the top of my car to add a bike or are more things needed?
I recommend you go with the hitch racks. Just get a hitch installed at Uhaul, they're the cheapest. Roof mounted racks kill your mileage, and is a pain to mount/unmount your bikes.
May 2, 2015
466 posts
438 upvotes
Toronto, ON
any suggestions for Tesla Model 3? I prefer to hitch based racks but Im not sure if it interferes with sensors/self-drive.
Last edited by trijunction on May 19th, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 17, 2013
103 posts
97 upvotes
Victoria
Any recommendations on non hitch racks?
Oct 21, 2019
21 posts
11 upvotes
huh living in penticton didn't know they were headquarted here, will have to check out their factory
May 23, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
trijunction wrote: any suggestions for Tesla Model 3? I prefer to hitch based racks but Im not sure if it interferes with sensors/self-drive.
I’m about to pull the trigger on the quad 2+2. From my research it doesn’t interfere with Autopilot, but the sensors will go crazy when your backing up. Just mute them by touching the speaker icon on the screen and you’re good to go.

Also, does anyone know what the promo code is? It was there on the front page the other day, but it’s gone now...
May 2, 2015
466 posts
438 upvotes
Toronto, ON
embahr wrote: I’m about to pull the trigger on the quad 2+2. From my research it doesn’t interfere with Autopilot, but the sensors will go crazy when your backing up. Just mute them by touching the speaker icon on the screen and you’re good to go.

Also, does anyone know what the promo code is? It was there on the front page the other day, but it’s gone now...
hey thanks! .. did you get this actually? what promocode you have used.