[Bike stuff] Swagman products 20% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2020 10:10 am
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2005
3657 posts
293 upvotes
Thornhill
You bike guys have you found a garage storage method that works best for you ? Specifically looking for a wall mount as I use my garage to park my cars.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1085 posts
997 upvotes
mau108 wrote: You bike guys have you found a garage storage method that works best for you ? Specifically looking for a wall mount as I use my garage to park my cars.
I store mine outdoor covered from the elements :(
May 23, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
trijunction wrote: hey thanks! .. did you get this actually? what promocode you have used.
The code is: Spring20CA

Unfortunately, I can't seem to enter the promo code. I've tried multiple browsers and devices with no luck. I reached out to them on social media on Sunday morning and still no response. I'm thinking I'll take my money elsewhere.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1085 posts
997 upvotes
embahr wrote: The code is: Spring20CA

Unfortunately, I can't seem to enter the promo code. I've tried multiple browsers and devices with no luck. I reached out to them on social media on Sunday morning and still no response. I'm thinking I'll take my money elsewhere.
I only saw the discount at checkout. It didn't update the price in the cart.

edit: I think it expired yesterday instead of today, the sale isn't advertised on the front page :(
Yep, deal is over
May 23, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
Hmm I've been through the checkout multiple times, to the final step and there was no discount. I think they took down the sale banner before the weekend. Too bad, I had high hopes for their product.