Expired Hot Deals

Bio Bidet A8 349.99$ Costco.ca, Pricematch to HD for 315$

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2021 1:38 pm
Jul 29, 2016
263 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
miltpalicio wrote: Reviews seem pretty good for what it's worth.
Their product appears pretty decent upon arrival consider the price tag, however the ones I bought did not last to my expectations. I am quite handy and know how to take good care of stuff, but I can't prevent a plastic water valve cracking on its own or a sensor failed to detect the faucet is pulled down. So again, you get what you paying for.
Sep 14, 2012
779 posts
898 upvotes
Toronto
Bigboy16 wrote: How does this brand compare to Toto?
Not as good. I have had a Toto for 12 years.still working perfectly. I also have Bio Bidet-it works as well, but is much newer so I don't have the same length of time to comment on it.

Toto is a better product in all ways, so why did I buy a Bio knowing that? All came down to price and with the purchase being made at Costco, I always figured if it broke or crapped out (pun intended) I could bring it back and get a refund.
Aug 19, 2013
844 posts
747 upvotes
TORONTO
lmx116 wrote: I wouldn't recommend this brand "Bio Bidet" at all.

Own couple of their products, one motion sensor faucet and two bidets. The faucet stopped responding to motion intermittently less than one year under normal usage, and the bidet started leaking water after 3 years. The water control valve, plastic part, cracked.

You get what you paid for.
I bought a Brondell. Broke within 2 weeks as the heated water stopped working. Called them up, and they wanted me to ship that heavy ass thing all the way to the US at my expense. Customer service was also rude as hell and treated me like someone who could barely power on a computer.
Glad i bought it at costco and they took it back no problem and got it exchanged with a bio bidet. Dodged a bullet since brondell reviews all talk about leaking within a few months

Every other store is no refunds on these things.
Jul 6, 2014
220 posts
219 upvotes
Nepean, ON
Just reminder, it is for only Elongated Toilet, check the shape of your toilet before you buy it.
Nov 5, 2019
41 posts
14 upvotes
saudor wrote: I bought a Brondell. Broke within 2 weeks as the heated water stopped working. Called them up, and they wanted me to ship that heavy ass thing all the way to the US at my expense. Customer service was also rude as hell and treated me like someone who could barely power on a computer.
Glad i bought it at costco and they took it back no problem and got it exchanged with a bio bidet. Dodged a bullet since brondell reviews all talk about leaking within a few months

Every other store is no refunds on these things.
How has the bio bidet been for you since? And approx how long have you had it?

Thinking of getting this one
Aug 19, 2013
844 posts
747 upvotes
TORONTO
miltpalicio wrote: How has the bio bidet been for you since? And approx how long have you had it?

Thinking of getting this one
I actually have the Bio bidet 6800 (also costco). Only had it for 2 months so hard to judge things like reliability but so far so good. Like the brondell, dryer function takes forever and is pretty useless unless you want to sit there forever.

The one in the OP might theoretically be better since it looks like there's a way to control it. Other than that, it's so far pretty good and you get that clean shower feeling. Heated seats are a nice plus too.
Dec 20, 2004
104 posts
12 upvotes
Anybody know what's the warranty from costco for this bidet?
Jan 13, 2018
103 posts
121 upvotes
Here is why I prefer Costco (and would even pay a premium for their return policy)....Bought 3 about a year ago; already had receptacles (outlets) installed next to the WCs...got these changed to gfci (got around to it in about 30 days) because if you don't have gfci, do not tango; then after installing the 3, only 2 of them worked, the third powered up but immediately tripped the gfci; assumed gfci was 'defective'; replaced gfci. (another 30 day elapsed); re-installed the third bidet (+30 days again);same problem; uninstalled the bidet and packed it in the box; googled to see what the problem could be; some DIY-types said 'change a capacitor and it will work' as it seemed like a common defect; I'll be damned if I take up that project; can I get a replacement? "pack it up and mail it to us at your expense", I read; Ha, No, I won't do that since I bought it from Costco. By then, 8 months had elapsed from purchase date. But the defective unit was unused and packaged (I told my conscience). Dutifully went to Costco and returned for a full refund. Even a slight premium paid to Costco for this convenience makes it totally worth it.
Jul 20, 2016
114 posts
30 upvotes
great timing. My previous 6800 just broken after 1 year and returned to costco for a full refund.
here we go.