Expired Hot Deals

[Biolite] Biolite Memorial Day Sale - 25%

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2020 10:20 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 30, 2007
18 posts
65 upvotes

Biolite Memorial Day Sale - 25%

Deal Link:
Savings:
25% off
Expiry:
May 25, 2020
Retailer:
Biolite
Link: https://ca.bioliteenergy.com/products

Memorial Day sale on Biolite website 25% off a selection of their stuff, Canadian side included. Sale on until 25 May. Not sure if this is hot in comparison to getting it on Sport Chek VIP sale.

I’m think of getting the pizzadome bundle or the fire pit for some backyard fun with the family while we still have to maintain our social bubble.

Edit: a few items are 35% off. Free on $55+
2nd edit: $32 shipping for overweight items such as fire pit and pizzadome bundle :(
22 replies
Newbie
User avatar
Sep 24, 2015
47 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I'm seeing campstove 2 out of stock unfortunately. Cannot add to cart for later purchase, may try calling in
Newbie
Aug 17, 2019
67 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I own the firepit and absolutely love it. If anyone is interested some reviews online say the cover included in the firepit isnt the greatest, I've found it decent. I also use an old duffel bag to carry the firepit if I need to carry it to a site. Easy to use, not hard to clean and works wonders for cooking.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 17, 2014
602 posts
284 upvotes
Vancouver
dang, i want that firepit but it's OOO.....
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2013
771 posts
461 upvotes
Calgary
That firepit looks pretty cool, no need to haul around something to cook breakfast on.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 31, 2009
757 posts
527 upvotes
Toronto
i am too interested in firepit, but it's soldout :( cant price match
Member
User avatar
Jun 3, 2007
474 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up the camp stove 2 bundle despite it saying "item was unavailable" (still allowed me to add to Cart). 3 days later, it's apparently shipped. So looks like if you can add it, it should go through.
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
5863 posts
2924 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, looking for a small emergency stove for my emergency preparedness kit. Campstove 2 bundle is OOS but I guess I will get the plain campstove 2 on it's own.
Newbie
User avatar
Aug 23, 2017
77 posts
44 upvotes
Don’t give up so quickly!
I’ve wanted one of these Campstove 2 bundles for a few years. I almost gave up after I too found it sold out on their site. However, aside from SportChek having a similar 25% off sale, Biolite also has the Campstove 2 Carbon Neutral edition which is still in stock. Same stove bundle, cool new colour.

https://ca.bioliteenergy.com/products/c ... feda&_ss=r

Image

I just ordered one with one of the LED lanterns. Free shipping too. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention OP wilfon, and I hope the rest of you find one too.
Last edited by DarthVicious on May 22nd, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member
User avatar
Jun 3, 2007
474 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
notenoughsleep wrote: Thanks OP, looking for a small emergency stove for my emergency preparedness kit. Campstove 2 bundle is OOS but I guess I will get the plain campstove 2 on it's own.
As I mentioned, it might say "unavailable" but I think that's in error. It said that a few days ago, but still allowed me to add to Cart and my order still went through. I think the only time something is truly out if stock, the add to Cart button goes away.
Member
User avatar
Jun 3, 2007
474 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
For those looking for the fire pit, atmosphere is having their 25% off f&f sale (same as sportchek) and still has stock. It comes out to the same price $202.46.

Don't forget Rakuten gives 1.5% cashback and Atmosphere is a triangle rewards partner as well.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
1863 posts
339 upvotes
Alberta
Yzord wrote: For those looking for the fire pit, atmosphere is having their 25% off f&f sale (same as sportchek) and still has stock. It comes out to the same price $202.46.

Don't forget Rakuten gives 1.5% cashback and Atmosphere is a triangle rewards partner as well.

Thanks. Been tempted to get this for a while since I've been looking for a firepit for the backyard in general.
I wonder if they'll come out with Gen 2 that will have the charging functionality.
Member
User avatar
Jun 3, 2007
474 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
Chingyul wrote: Thanks. Been tempted to get this for a while since I've been looking for a firepit for the backyard in general.
I wonder if they'll come out with Gen 2 that will have the charging functionality.
I initially nixed getting it because of no charging, but here's why they didn't do it:

https://blog.bioliteenergy.com/blogs/ne ... n-the-wild

Scroll down to "Q2: Why Isn't There A TEG Inside the FirePit?"

Tl:dr :
A) it's designed to dissipate heat (not concentrate it like the camp stove)
B) they didn't do it because it would make would the fire pit $400-600.

In the end I bought it anyway because most fire pits are glorified hunks of metal which sell for the same if not more $...

In the end, I figure if I'm in a jam, I can use my camp stove to charge my fire pit. Win win! Except my poor wallet...
Sr. Member
Nov 12, 2012
713 posts
431 upvotes
Calgary
Yzord wrote: For those looking for the fire pit, atmosphere is having their 25% off f&f sale (same as sportchek) and still has stock. It comes out to the same price $202.46.

Don't forget Rakuten gives 1.5% cashback and Atmosphere is a triangle rewards partner as well.
Thanks, ordered from Atmosphere
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 2, 2007
2034 posts
172 upvotes
sorry for my leak of knowledge… Disappointed Face for my understanding .. this company is solar power everything i assume... so if i buy the firepit like you guys mentioned just burn the woods and coook my BBQ food and creates FREE ENERGY ??
Please share some light guys... I love create free ENERGY like solar power ...
Thanks
Chinese Food+MSG=Good Food :rolleyes:
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2006
2610 posts
517 upvotes
Lots of their stoves are banned if there's any sort of fire ban in place.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
1863 posts
339 upvotes
Alberta
Anyone pick one up on Atmosphere employee cost sales?
Just curious to know how much it was then.
Member
User avatar
Jun 3, 2007
474 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
chinese zzz wrote: sorry for my leak of knowledge… Disappointed Face for my understanding .. this company is solar power everything i assume... so if i buy the firepit like you guys mentioned just burn the woods and coook my BBQ food and creates FREE ENERGY ??
Please share some light guys... I love create free ENERGY like solar power ...
Thanks
No, you're thinking of the camp stove 2 which uses a thermocouple to generate electricity as it burns. The fire pit is the opposite (has to be charged to work optimally).
Newbie
Jul 19, 2017
90 posts
22 upvotes
VinceDeals wrote: I own the firepit and absolutely love it. If anyone is interested some reviews online say the cover included in the firepit isnt the greatest, I've found it decent. I also use an old duffel bag to carry the firepit if I need to carry it to a site. Easy to use, not hard to clean and works wonders for cooking.
Thanks for your input, the only thing preventing me from pulling the trigger is the fan noise, do you ever find it bothersome?

Top