Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

BioVYZR 1.0 - Personal Air Purifying Shield - $504.00

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2020 3:45 pm
Deal Addict
May 12, 2014
3487 posts
3895 upvotes
Montreal
Bessem wrote: if wearing this is not combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing, you are still at risk.
If you wear this, other people will social distance from you automatically. Win!

As for hand washing, sure, why not. But you can't eat or touch your face if wearing this anyway.

I think that for someone wearing this at all times when leaving the house, the odds of getting COVID are pretty low. (nothing being perfect of course)
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
FrancisBacon wrote: If you wear this, other people will social distance from you automatically. Win!
APPROVED!
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Jul 19, 2014
74 posts
63 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Fill it with amniotic fluid and you can dive into the Abyss.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6902 posts
586 upvotes
GT'eh
i'm in for group buy, also doubles as a cool Halloween costume
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h <0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<h lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: rFD | 500+
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2967 posts
1983 upvotes
Edmonton
FrancisBacon wrote: If I was 70 years old I'd wear one without shame.
Hey bud, I'd push young adults to wear this. They are the ones that think they are invincible....... Oh might be their ego and mess their hairdo......lol
Last edited by frankmp on Nov 17th, 2020 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 13, 2014
183 posts
421 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I would love to see some independent tests on this. I can see this being beneficial in many ways in helping open up the economy. Trade Shows, Retail Workers, Receptionists, the list goes on. We tentatively might have a vaccine now but if this went on for another couple years I really see the benefits of this. I can see these being mass marketed at $299.

Its a bit odd but if someone told us we would all be walking around like raccoons with a mask on this year they would have been laughed off the planet...