Freebies

Birthday Freebies Version 2017-2020

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2021 6:31 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3143 posts
1693 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Think Starbucks the only one that can be redeemed right now Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3143 posts
1693 upvotes
YUL/YVR
SoroSuub1 wrote: the Alley is still open, depending on location.
What's the deal for the Alley?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 3, 2008
7479 posts
3697 upvotes
AdamKing wrote: What's the deal for the Alley?
Free bubble tea, added to your app that you can use within 5 days on or after your birthday.

Some locations are closed so call ahead first... or check their instagram page for their totally unorganized listing of what's open/closed.
Newbie
Jan 27, 2020
12 posts
1 upvote
Starbucks should be easily redeemable.
Just called Dennys in Vancouver downtown and they are honouring the birthday grandslam for takeout.
SoroSuub1 wrote: Free bubble tea, added to your app that you can use within 5 days on or after your birthday.

Some locations are closed so call ahead first... or check their instagram page for their totally unorganized listing of what's open/closed.
How do you redeem the Alley birthday drink? Do you just show up and show your ID? I dont have anything on the app...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 1, 2008
1767 posts
958 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
Wedangjahe wrote: How do you redeem the Alley birthday drink? Do you just show up and show your ID? I dont have anything on the app...
From what I remember last year, it should show up on your birthday date under Rewards... and I think you have a week to redeem (? sorry can't remember ?).
Just show the card on app, and let them know you're redeeming a birthday drink to redeem.
Jr. Member
Feb 19, 2020
117 posts
153 upvotes
I noticed that The Body Shop deal is listed as possibly outdated... I redeemed the $10 successfully this February.
Jr. Member
Oct 22, 2007
170 posts
184 upvotes
Markham
June 2020

Got my free chatime after sign up. Text sent and you just give your number at the store.

Alley free bbt as well. Downloaded app and a free drink was added. I didn't see the drink added until the day after my birthday.

South Street burger email, most locations closed right now. But the redemption for this has been changed to 90 days.

And surprisingly Harvey's email came with a free pie. Have until the end of the month to use it.
Newbie
May 25, 2020
68 posts
96 upvotes
BC
Not sure if this was mentioned but I received an email from Pizza Hut for free regular bread sticks. They sent it 2 weeks before for my birthday and it expired 1 week after my birthday so 3 weeks to redeem it. Don't think you have to buy anything else to redeem it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2007
1929 posts
561 upvotes
Scarborough
Didn't know The Alley gave free bbt, didn't set birthday in the app before.
Koodo
Tangerine
Simplii
Newbie
Aug 27, 2007
16 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
I've never been yet, but will check it out for my birthday: ihalo krunch offers free ice cream, according to their website FAQ:
Do you have any special promotions?
We're making birthdays a little sweeter. Swing by on your big day for a free cone (valid government-issued ID required).
Member
Oct 18, 2007
333 posts
104 upvotes
nosedigger wrote: I noticed that The Body Shop deal is listed as possibly outdated... I redeemed the $10 successfully this February.
Redeemed mine in June in-store.
Newbie
Aug 11, 2015
5 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Build a bear workshop offers pay-your-age for a birthday bear during the birthday month. You have to sign up to their club which is free. So if a kid is 1 years old, you pay $1 plus tax, 2 years for old $2+tax etc

The bear is valued at around $14. So only worth it if you are under 14.
Member
Jun 7, 2006
246 posts
56 upvotes
i didnt get harveys email for free pie.. had to find south st burger email in my junk folder..
the grill. spoon and fork and the works all came threw ...
Honorable mentions to dennys..Grand slam breakfast was amazing.
Member
Dec 28, 2005
386 posts
659 upvotes
Toronto
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - Free small popcorn chicken on your birthday when you register your birthday via the KFC app. Valid for 30 days from your birthday.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1883 posts
1410 upvotes
Another birthday offer that RFDers can cross off of their list.

South street burger's birthday offer now is buy 1 get 1 free
Images
  • Screenshot_20200828-235622_Gmail.jpg
Newbie
Aug 30, 2020
4 posts
1 upvote
I really regret not having found this forum before.
There are so many things to use in this discussion, it's incredible.
Thanks to all those people who share such useful information.
Hello. I'm here to communicate with interesting people


CBD Canada
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1612 posts
3733 upvotes
xiaobao wrote: Ever figure out what the policy is now with Denny's?
jpistone wrote: Honorable mentions to dennys..Grand slam breakfast was amazing.

Just called my local Dennys this morning in Ottawa. Employee I spoke with said they are no longer doing the free birthday grand slam and not doing any promotions.

Webpage in OP's link for Dennys is also taken down.

Not missing out on much anyways. So many local breakfast/brunch restaurants in the city that are much better than Dennys. Sad to see this go or temporarily go (in Ottawa, YMMV other locations) but i'd rather support struggling local businesses, that serve much better food.

**Edit: I decided to call Dennys Canada for confirmation that their restaurants are allowed to refuse to honor any promotions. Heres the response I got: the Ottawa location is franchised so the owner is allowed to not honor specific or all of Dennys Canada promotions.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2525 posts
466 upvotes
Vancouver
oj777 wrote: Just called my local Dennys this morning in Ottawa. Employee I spoke with said they are no longer doing the free birthday grand slam and not doing any promotions.

Webpage in OP's link for Dennys is also taken down.

Not missing out on much anyways. So many local breakfast/brunch restaurants in the city that are much better than Dennys. Sad to see this go or temporarily go (in Ottawa, YMMV other locations) but i'd rather support struggling local businesses, that serve much better food.

**Edit: I decided to call Dennys Canada for confirmation that their restaurants are allowed to refuse to honor any promotions. Heres the response I got: the Ottawa location is franchised so the owner is allowed to not honor specific or all of Dennys Canada promotions.
Hmm, Denny's allowed us use the birthday deal for takeout when sit-in was closed. My wife's bday is coming up so will see if they still have it. 2 days ago they still had the sign up at the location I drove by.

Top