Freebies

Birthday Freebies Version 2017-2020

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 2:42 am
May 18, 2008
210 posts
283 upvotes
Richmond Hill
MelanieM1455 wrote: Today is my birthday (Dec. 16)

Here are my birthday freebies:
Starbucks - free food or drink - loaded to account, can only be used on actual birth day
Great Canadian bagel - coupon for 6 bagels - by Dec. 31
Body Shop - $10 - by Jan. 7
DQ - blizzards and cake coupons - Dec. 9 - Dec. 23
Old Navy - 15% off - by Dec. 26
Marble Slab - coupon - by Dec. 30
Giant Tiger - free item - by Jan. 15
The Works - free burger - by Jan. 16
Baskin Robbins - coupons - by Dec. 30

My birthday was last week...…………..in addition to those listed above here are some other birthday offers I got:

South Street Burger - free 5 oz burger - valid for 7 days after birthday
Mary Brown's - free Big Mary chicken sandwich - valid for 7 days after birthday
London Drugs (LD Extras member) - $5.00 credit on account - no expiry
New York Fries (Fry Society) - free regular fries - valid for 60 days after birthday
Country Style - free small coffee - valid only on birthday
Auntie Anne's - free pretzel - valid for 7 days after birthday
Booster Juice - free regular size smoothie - valid for one month after birthday (I think this one was only for people who signed up before a certain date)
Quiznos - 10 rewards points added to account
Hero Burger - combo upgrade - valid only on birthday
Papa Johns - chocolate chip cookie - valid for 14 days after birthday
Harvey's - free pie with burger purchase - valid for 14 days after birthday
East Side Mario's - free dessert with $15.99 purchase - valid for 7 days after birthday
Jack Astor's - free dessert with $10 purchase - valid for one month after the end of your birthday month
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4494 posts
6873 upvotes
Ontario
@Mike S Harvey's changed their freebie offer? A pie is not as expensive as a burger. Thanks for the update-I'm waiting to see my offer for next week.
2020 quest to find Portuguese smoked paprika 💡
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1801 posts
693 upvotes
Mississauga
My birthday today yay!

South Street Burger - free burger
Chatime - Free bubble tea
The Alley - Free bubble tea
May 18, 2008
210 posts
283 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Ciel wrote: @Mike S Harvey's changed their freebie offer? A pie is not as expensive as a burger. Thanks for the update-I'm waiting to see my offer for next week.

Yes...………..in the past the Harvey's birthday offer was a free original burger with no purchase necessary...……...this year it was a free pie with the purchase of any adult burger or sandwich...………….I'm not a fan of their pie so I decided to take a pass on their offer this year
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4494 posts
6873 upvotes
Ontario
jdu0ng wrote: My birthday today yay!

South Street Burger - free burger
Chatime - Free bubble tea
The Alley - Free bubble tea
Happy birthday! How was that burger? I've never been to South Street.
2020 quest to find Portuguese smoked paprika 💡
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21136 posts
23347 upvotes
Toronto
Ciel wrote: Happy birthday! How was that burger? I've never been to South Street.
I find it pretty tasty but expensive. A bacon cheeseburger combo is almost $18 after tax at location near my work (Waterpark Place, Toronto).
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1801 posts
693 upvotes
Mississauga
Ciel wrote: Happy birthday! How was that burger? I've never been to South Street.
I find it depends which one you go to. I went to the bayview village one, and they gave me option of whole wheat or regular bun, and toasted the bun. Their toppings were generous too. The markham downtown south street only gave regular bun and less toppings.
Oct 27, 2017
639 posts
506 upvotes
Ciel wrote: How was that burger? I've never been to South Street.
South Street is better than Wendy’s and A&W. But best free birthday burger is The Works Burger. The Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon I got
Images
  • 92D3F372-5AFE-4BD5-B6BF-78DC9523EA4B.jpeg
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
11199 posts
3466 upvotes
Toronto
South St Burger is great but very expensive for a fast food restaurant. I only went on my wife's bday and on my bday. Twice a year ROFL!

Harvey's Bday offer suks, it used to be free fries or onion rings, but now you have to purchase a burger to get a free pie....the burger itself is over $5 and the pie is like $1.49?!
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Nov 1, 2017
118 posts
107 upvotes
Panera Bread - I believe you only have to register using this link https://delivery.panera.ca/
Click on register and there is a birthday field.
I don't think you need to register a card or anything.
Happy Birthday!
Another year is another reason to celebrate – and you deserve celebrating. We hope you enjoy your birthday surprise: a free pastry or sweet.
Expires 02/04/2020.
May 18, 2008
210 posts
283 upvotes
Richmond Hill
eelw11 wrote: But best free birthday burger is The Works Burger. The Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon I got

Agreed...……...I went to The Works (in Newmarket) last weekend to collect my birthday freebie before it expired...………...it was enjoyable............….the selection of gourmet burgers is impressive and the burger is big (8 oz)…...……...and the freebie includes a side (fries, chips, etc)…………..regular price for a gourmet burger and a side is about $15 or more...…………..the freebie is valid for a month after your birthday so they give you plenty of time to use it
Apr 9, 2004
347 posts
78 upvotes
London
Pardon wrote: How much time are you given to use the coupon?
I'm fairly certain it is only for your actual birthday. Couldn't find the coupon now in my email however.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
2320 posts
18717 upvotes
oddduck wrote: I'm fairly certain it is only for your actual birthday. Couldn't find the coupon now in my email however.
Darn, that counts me out.