Freebies

Birthday Freebies Version 2017-2020

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2021 6:31 pm
May 18, 2008
224 posts
344 upvotes
Richmond Hill
lili94 wrote: Nice! Was any purchase required to get the bday freebie?

No purchase necessary to get the Papa John's family size chocolate chip cookie birthday freebie...............I redeemed it on Saturday via an order on the app and paid a total of $0.00
May 18, 2008
224 posts
344 upvotes
Richmond Hill
lili94 wrote: Interested in how to get the free pretzel from Auntie Anne’s, I downloaded the app and tried to join pretzel perks but it seems that it is only for the US. Do you mind sharing how to get the free pretzel from Auntie Anne’s on your bday? Thanks in Advance

I downloaded the Auntie Anne's app over a year ago..............I received my birthday freebie from them in Dec 2019 and I redeemed it at the location at the Vaughan Mills Mall just north of Toronto...............I received the birthday freebie again in Dec 2020 but I don't think the Vaughan Mills location exists anymore.............in fact there may not be any Auntie Anne locations in the Toronto area (or the rest of Canada) anymore so that might be why you were unable to sign up
May 18, 2008
224 posts
344 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Ciel wrote: @Mike S Was the Harvey's free pie linked to purchase of a burger? Last year's pie freebie was purchase-based

I can confirm that the Harvey's free pie is no purchase necessary this year...................ID is not required..................the only thing that is required is the bar code that comes in the e-mail they send on your birthday
Images
  • Harvey's Birthday Freebie.JPG
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4566 posts
6924 upvotes
Ontario
@Mike S What a sweet deal at Harvey's!
2021-Be more colourful and generous.😎
May 3, 2009
507 posts
643 upvotes
There are the birthday freebies for Sephora for 2021. I am not sure what to pick yet but love trying new products.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-ca/2020/1 ... -gift-2021

And if you are in BC- Free Desert Calzone at Firecrust pizza which is quite huge (Its half the pizza box )
thumbnail-1.jpeg
And this isn't exactly a freebie but got $15 to use at RW&CO that I had a month to use and they didnt seem to have a minimum spend. I ended up getting a T-Shirt for my husband as I didnt need anything - $29.50 T Shirt that is on sale right now for 40% off and with the $15 off - my final bill with tax (BC) ended up being $3.30 so it was a great deal ...
May 3, 2009
507 posts
643 upvotes
WinnieH wrote: There are the birthday freebies for Sephora for 2021. I am not sure what to pick yet but love trying new products.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-ca/2020/1 ... -gift-2021

And if you are in BC- Free Desert Calzone at Firecrust pizza which is quite huge (Its half the pizza box )thumbnail-1.jpeg

And this isn't exactly a freebie but got $15 to use at RW&CO that I had a month to use and they didnt seem to have a minimum spend. I ended up getting a T-Shirt for my husband as I didnt need anything - $29.50 T Shirt that is on sale right now for 40% off and with the $15 off - my final bill with tax (BC) ended up being $3.30 so it was a great deal ...
Cobb Breads also has a one for a cinnamon bun - 7 days to redeem :)
Images
  • thumbnail-2.jpeg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)