Freebies

Birthday Freebies Version 2017-2020

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2022 9:55 am
May 18, 2008
309 posts
620 upvotes
Richmond Hill
lili94 wrote: Interested in how to get the free pretzel from Auntie Anne’s, I downloaded the app and tried to join pretzel perks but it seems that it is only for the US. Do you mind sharing how to get the free pretzel from Auntie Anne’s on your bday? Thanks in Advance

I downloaded the Auntie Anne's app over a year ago..............I received my birthday freebie from them in Dec 2019 and I redeemed it at the location at the Vaughan Mills Mall just north of Toronto...............I received the birthday freebie again in Dec 2020 but I don't think the Vaughan Mills location exists anymore.............in fact there may not be any Auntie Anne locations in the Toronto area (or the rest of Canada) anymore so that might be why you were unable to sign up
May 18, 2008
309 posts
620 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Ciel wrote: @Mike S Was the Harvey's free pie linked to purchase of a burger? Last year's pie freebie was purchase-based

I can confirm that the Harvey's free pie is no purchase necessary this year...................ID is not required..................the only thing that is required is the bar code that comes in the e-mail they send on your birthday
Images
  • Harvey's Birthday Freebie.JPG
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5145 posts
7476 upvotes
Ontario
@Mike S What a sweet deal at Harvey's!
Ube pie-yum! It coordinates with Pantone's colour of the year for 2022.😃
May 3, 2009
838 posts
1297 upvotes
There are the birthday freebies for Sephora for 2021. I am not sure what to pick yet but love trying new products.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-ca/2020/1 ... -gift-2021

And if you are in BC- Free Desert Calzone at Firecrust pizza which is quite huge (Its half the pizza box )
thumbnail-1.jpeg
And this isn't exactly a freebie but got $15 to use at RW&CO that I had a month to use and they didnt seem to have a minimum spend. I ended up getting a T-Shirt for my husband as I didnt need anything - $29.50 T Shirt that is on sale right now for 40% off and with the $15 off - my final bill with tax (BC) ended up being $3.30 so it was a great deal ...
May 3, 2009
838 posts
1297 upvotes
WinnieH wrote: There are the birthday freebies for Sephora for 2021. I am not sure what to pick yet but love trying new products.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-ca/2020/1 ... -gift-2021

And if you are in BC- Free Desert Calzone at Firecrust pizza which is quite huge (Its half the pizza box )thumbnail-1.jpeg

And this isn't exactly a freebie but got $15 to use at RW&CO that I had a month to use and they didnt seem to have a minimum spend. I ended up getting a T-Shirt for my husband as I didnt need anything - $29.50 T Shirt that is on sale right now for 40% off and with the $15 off - my final bill with tax (BC) ended up being $3.30 so it was a great deal ...
Cobb Breads also has a one for a cinnamon bun - 7 days to redeem :)
Images
  • thumbnail-2.jpeg
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1890 posts
1133 upvotes
Edmonton
I tried to get my freebie Grand Slam breakfast at Dennys on my birthday as others on IG said they got theirs on take out. :( Was denied. Guess it depends if server is in good mood or not
Sep 29, 2010
372 posts
520 upvotes
BC
Just received the birthday meal coupon from Pajo’s. They have extended the coupon to 3 months after your birthday month.
Images
  • 7E66D8EA-4AC0-4176-A481-895F72978FDA.jpeg
Dec 24, 2014
65 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ciel wrote: @Mike S Was the Harvey's free pie linked to purchase of a burger? Last year's pie freebie was purchase-based, much like how Swiss Chalet links its freebie with a min. order value.

So far in January 2021:
Sephora has 4 birthday gifts listed online: Nars lip and cheek mini products, Morroccan oil mini set, Kerastase shampoo/conditioner mini set and one other set. I bought something online to get the birthday freebie (stores are closed) and also get two free samples with purchase plus free shipping.

Value Village-as a Super Saver, I got a 20% off coupon on my next purchase up to $50. Expires at end of Jan. Stores are closed until Jan.23 in the Hamilton area...so this will be interesting.

Simons-as a Simons member I get 2x points this month on my highest purchase made in my birthday month.

Hudson's Bay-not sure this was birthday related but I did receive a 40% off regular price (on one item)coupon offer in late Dec. Expires in mid-Jan. Just have to find that e-mail, likely generated due to recent online purchases for clothing or accessory items.
Value village could do better than that. They give 20 percent for just donating something
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5145 posts
7476 upvotes
Ontario
@StandingStan Since Hamilton ON will be moving to a Red zone status next week, I assume that Value Village and other non-essential retail stores will be reopening. To be determined if VV staff will extend the coupon's date or not. I have mixed feelings about how the store does its private sales with higher value discounts.
Ube pie-yum! It coordinates with Pantone's colour of the year for 2022.😃
Jun 20, 2009
694 posts
172 upvotes
GTA
For my son's birthday, I got Papa John's dessert (I picked brownies) and bread sticks from Pizza Hut. Harvey's pie code didn't work in the app.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13018 posts
3627 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
the body shop gives you $10 reward
pajo’s ended their bday program and new rewards program coming soon
Mike S wrote: My birthday was last week...…………..if anyone is interested here are the birthday offers I got:

Starbucks - free drink any size (including Frappuccino) - valid only on birthday
the starbucks one only works when you have made a purhcase in the account within 12 month's of your birthday...which i wasn't qualified for as my last purchase was feb 2020 :(
dj_rice wrote: I tried to get my freebie Grand Slam breakfast at Dennys on my birthday as others on IG said they got theirs on take out. :( Was denied. Guess it depends if server is in good mood or not
got mine today, BC's closed for dine ins and was told either grand slam or take $11.99 off any menu item
Past Wins:
Starbucks For Life: 1 Year [2019]
Starbucks Summer: 1 Week Bakery [2021]

=^.^=
Mar 20, 2006
536 posts
331 upvotes
The body shop requires an earlier online purchase to qualify.
Starbucks purchase must be made little earlier than birthday because as I recall I had the purchase but no freebie for me.
SDM optimum gave me 20k/$50 purchase coupon in my app but that expired a day before my birthday so I was not able to use it. Make sure your bd is in your profile for coupon to show up.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13018 posts
3627 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
2good wrote: The body shop requires an earlier online purchase to qualify.
Starbucks purchase must be made little earlier than birthday because as I recall I had the purchase but no freebie for me.
SDM optimum gave me 20k/$50 purchase coupon in my app but that expired a day before my birthday so I was not able to use it. Make sure your bd is in your profile for coupon to show up.
i have never bought anything from body shop except during the bday promo, so get $10 item and get $10 deducted in store, and paid the tax
starbucks i was told purchase must be made within the 12 months of your bday to get the free drink, as i had not purchased anything as i won' the SFL for 1 yr and i didn't get my bday drink :(
Past Wins:
Starbucks For Life: 1 Year [2019]
Starbucks Summer: 1 Week Bakery [2021]

=^.^=
Aug 3, 2005
325 posts
27 upvotes
Vancouver
Mike S wrote: No purchase necessary to get the Papa John's family size chocolate chip cookie birthday freebie...............I redeemed it on Saturday via an order on the app and paid a total of $0.00
How long does it take to receive a birthday code? My bday is coming up in a few days but on the app, nothing is showing yet.
May 18, 2008
309 posts
620 upvotes
Richmond Hill
freestuff wrote: How long does it take to receive a birthday code? My bday is coming up in a few days but on the app, nothing is showing yet.

I am trying to remember.............I think it appeared in my account in the app on my birthday..............and I think they give you two weeks to redeem it
Sep 24, 2004
260 posts
51 upvotes
East York
Mike S wrote: I am trying to remember.............I think it appeared in my account in the app on my birthday..............and I think they give you two weeks to redeem it
You can only redeem your birthday reward on your birthday.
May 18, 2008
309 posts
620 upvotes
Richmond Hill
chowjam wrote: You can only redeem your birthday reward on your birthday.

If that is the case then they recently changed the rules because my birthday was on December 25 and I redeemed my Papa Johns birthday freebie cookie in early January
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2002
1992 posts
750 upvotes
Toronto
My birthday freebies experience this year.
What a bagel - Dozen bagels for the price of 6
Starbucks free drink - did not see anything in my app this year. Perhaps because I’ve been boycotting them since their last devaluation of points. My last visit was for my free birthday drink last year.
South street burger. Used to be a free burger, now it’s B1G1. Useless when alone, so deleted email.
Celebrating 19+ years on RFD!
Oct 22, 2007
382 posts
679 upvotes
Markham
June 2021

Harvey's - Free Pie
Papa John - Free Family size cookie (so good)

ChaTime, The Alley, and Starbucks I did not have a purchase this year so no freebie from them.

Tim Hortons's, my freebie showed up a day early and expired at 7pm (the terms on the freebie even state it's valid on your birthday and until midnight). I NEVER check offers on this app, only open to play the hockey challenge. I luckily happened to look a day early and scrolled all the way to the end to find it sitting there with a few hours left. But, the freebie said it was valid for a drink (70 points to 100 points) OR a breakfast sandwich of up to 180 points so I took that one. The breakfast option was new to me, unless I missed anyone else mention it here, just FYI.
Apr 1, 2016
99 posts
211 upvotes
mikeconic wrote: June 2021

Harvey's - Free Pie
Papa John - Free Family size cookie (so good)

ChaTime, The Alley, and Starbucks I did not have a purchase this year so no freebie from them.

Tim Hortons's, my freebie showed up a day early and expired at 7pm (the terms on the freebie even state it's valid on your birthday and until midnight). I NEVER check offers on this app, only open to play the hockey challenge. I luckily happened to look a day early and scrolled all the way to the end to find it sitting there with a few hours left. But, the freebie said it was valid for a drink (70 points to 100 points) OR a breakfast sandwich of up to 180 points so I took that one. The breakfast option was new to me, unless I missed anyone else mention it here, just FYI.
How do you get the tim hortons bday freebie? and also papa johns I signed up for the app but got no freebie do you have to sign up on their website?