Birthday Freebies Version 2017-2020

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2020 1:02 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
2926 posts
2951 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Mike S wrote: Agreed...……...I went to The Works (in Newmarket) last weekend to collect my birthday freebie before it expired...………...it was enjoyable............….the selection of gourmet burgers is impressive and the burger is big (8 oz)…...……...and the freebie includes a side (fries, chips, etc)…………..regular price for a gourmet burger and a side is about $15 or more...…………..the freebie is valid for a month after your birthday so they give you plenty of time to use it
Valid for take out ?
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2010
1567 posts
255 upvotes
Toronto
For south street burgers so you have to register in advance or just show up and prove its your birthday?
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13379 posts
8345 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Advance, you get a digital coupon sent to you.
yellowmonky wrote: For south street burgers so you have to register in advance or just show up and prove its your birthday?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2010
1567 posts
255 upvotes
Toronto
Cheapo-Findo wrote: Advance, you get a digital coupon sent to you.
Ok thanks. The first time I went to their site I didn't see the sign up. Got it now.
May 3, 2003
369 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Pizza Hut's Hut Rewards appears to give a free Hersheys Chipits cookie (the big almost cake thing) two weeks before bday, good for a week after bday. It appears to be online-redemption only.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6115 posts
1401 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Mike S wrote: My birthday was last week...…………..in addition to those listed above here are some other birthday offers I got:

South Street Burger - free 5 oz burger - valid for 7 days after birthday
Mary Brown's - free Big Mary chicken sandwich - valid for 7 days after birthday
London Drugs (LD Extras member) - $5.00 credit on account - no expiry
New York Fries (Fry Society) - free regular fries - valid for 60 days after birthday
Country Style - free small coffee - valid only on birthday
Auntie Anne's - free pretzel - valid for 7 days after birthday
Booster Juice - free regular size smoothie - valid for one month after birthday (I think this one was only for people who signed up before a certain date)
Quiznos - 10 rewards points added to account
Hero Burger - combo upgrade - valid only on birthday
Papa Johns - chocolate chip cookie - valid for 14 days after birthday
Harvey's - free pie with burger purchase - valid for 14 days after birthday
East Side Mario's - free dessert with $15.99 purchase - valid for 7 days after birthday
Jack Astor's - free dessert with $10 purchase - valid for one month after the end of your birthday month
all of these i have to register for? i only know booster juice u gotta sign up
May 18, 2008
210 posts
283 upvotes
Richmond Hill
yesstyle wrote: all of these i have to register for? i only know booster juice u gotta sign up

For all of them you have to sign up for their "club" (which is free) or at the very least you have to give them your e-mail address and your birthday date
Nov 29, 2016
4 posts
I tried to sign up for The Works online but the link isn’t working - is it a waste of a time if I were on show up without having signed up online? Would they still honour the birthday promo?
Oct 27, 2017
637 posts
506 upvotes
ynwa10 wrote: I tried to sign up for The Works online but the link isn’t working - is it a waste of a time if I were on show up without having signed up online? Would they still honour the birthday promo?
You'll get an email with a code. Can't just walk in asking for birthday special.
Oct 27, 2017
637 posts
506 upvotes
ynwa10 wrote: I tried to sign up for The Works online but the link isn’t working - is it a waste of a time if I were on show up without having signed up online? Would they still honour the birthday promo?
You'll get an email with a code. Can't just walk in asking for birthday special.
Jul 25, 2018
689 posts
412 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
DP: Harvey's Birthday gift for me today is just a pie with purchase of a burger.

Thread Information

There are currently 6 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)