Freebies

Birthday Freebies Version 2017-2020

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 2:42 am
Newbie
Jul 17, 2009
4 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Booster Juice ended their birthday program after 2019.
--
A free smoothie coupon is not sent to new Booster Nation newsletter subscribers on your birthday. The Birthday Smoothie Program closed as of Dec 31, 2018.
If you were subscribed to our newsletter prior to this date, you will receive a free smoothie coupon on your birthday in 2019.
As of Jan 1, 2020 no Booster Nation subscribers will be eligible for a free smoothie coupon for remaining subscribed.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
2235 posts
1114 upvotes
No more free burgers from Harvey's? I got a 'buy a burger get a free apple pie' coupon instead lol TF?
Member
Aug 20, 2019
244 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
ahlong wrote: No more free burgers from Harvey's? I got a 'buy a burger get a free apple pie' coupon instead lol TF?
Nope, I think it was being abused since you didn't need proof of birth date when redeeming, and there was no purchase required either. Btw, this Harvey's coupon can only be used with purchase of a regular size burger, not the junior ones.

However, you can get a free burger at Mary Brown's and another free burger at South St. Burger if you signed up before your birthday. On your birthday you get coupons from each one sent by email, and it's valid for 7 days from your birthday, so it's not like Starbucks where you have to redeem it the day of your birthday. Both will ask for an ID that has date of birth on it. Burgers from both of these places are very much better than Harvey's original burger lol.
Adam
Member
Aug 20, 2019
244 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
Mike S wrote:

Agreed...……...I went to The Works (in Newmarket) last weekend to collect my birthday freebie before it expired...………...it was enjoyable............….the selection of gourmet burgers is impressive and the burger is big (8 oz)…...……...and the freebie includes a side (fries, chips, etc)…………..regular price for a gourmet burger and a side is about $15 or more...…………..the freebie is valid for a month after your birthday so they give you plenty of time to use it
The coupon says dine-in only. Was wondering if it's a restaurant where they serve you, or like a fast food store. Have never been here before. Are you required to purchase anything else to use the coupon? About how much would a bottle of water be?

Also, if it's really an 8 oz burger there's no way I'll be able to finish all of it, since it includes fries. It's a dine-in only coupon. They'd allow you to take the rest to go...right?
Adam
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 27, 2017
639 posts
506 upvotes
AdamMoloo wrote: The coupon says dine-in only. Was wondering if it's a restaurant where they serve you, or like a fast food store. Have never been here before. Are you required to purchase anything else to use the coupon? About how much would a bottle of water be?

Also, if it's really an 8 oz burger there's no way I'll be able to finish all of it, since it includes fries. It's a dine-in only coupon. They'd allow you to take the rest to go...right?
It's more of a bar like restaurant. But since it's a $15+ burger, I bought a pop for $3.50. Drink served in a 500ml measuring cup. Still tipped on value of the burger, not just on the drink. And yup, they'll box up any leftovers.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6115 posts
1402 upvotes
Richmond Hill
No_7 wrote: Booster Juice ended their birthday program after 2019.
--
A free smoothie coupon is not sent to new Booster Nation newsletter subscribers on your birthday. The Birthday Smoothie Program closed as of Dec 31, 2018.
If you were subscribed to our newsletter prior to this date, you will receive a free smoothie coupon on your birthday in 2019.
As of Jan 1, 2020 no Booster Nation subscribers will be eligible for a free smoothie coupon for remaining subscribed.
*Cries*
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 3, 2008
7235 posts
3276 upvotes
So I have the following information:

Mandarin Restaurants (Buffet) - Will allow you to redeem within 90 days after they re-open
South St. Burger - Still on (note that corporate locations are closing effective today, only franchised locations remain - contact first)
The Alley - Still on
Chatime - Still on
Denny's - says it's dine-in only on site, wrote to corporate and got an unfriendly response saying to contact store...?
Last edited by SoroSuub1 on Mar 30th, 2020 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jr. Member
Dec 18, 2014
135 posts
232 upvotes
GTA
Starbucks: honouring birthday freebies valid until June 2, 2020 - similar to their Star Rewards program affected by COVID-19
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6115 posts
1402 upvotes
Richmond Hill
my free burger from Mary Brown's is going down the drain T-T

any extension for this one?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1280 posts
408 upvotes
my dads pita pit went down the drain with store closure and no proper hours of opening especially for a very elderly no go out of the house now situation; on another note halal guys got rid of free birthday regular platter since migrating to their new app which is needed for any rewards and loyalty points now :( no points or anything on birthday
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 17, 2017
2235 posts
1114 upvotes
any pita pits left in TO? one on Adelaide long gone I still get their emails for freebie =[
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2497 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver
SoroSuub1 wrote: So I have the following information:

Mandarin Restaurants (Buffet) - Will allow you to redeem within 90 days after they re-open
South St. Burger - Still on (note that corporate locations are closing effective today, only franchised locations remain - contact first)
The Alley - Still on
Chatime - Still on
Denny's - says it's dine-in only on site, wrote to corporate and got an unfriendly response saying to contact store...?
Ever figure out what the policy is now with Denny's?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2497 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver
SoroSuub1 wrote: No, since the one downtown Toronto is closed for COVID-19. Please report back if you find out.
Just walked into one for dads bday and they did the free meal.

Top