• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 2:42 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2922 posts
1288 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Think Starbucks the only one that can be redeemed right now Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2922 posts
1288 upvotes
YUL/YVR
SoroSuub1 wrote: the Alley is still open, depending on location.
What's the deal for the Alley?
Jan 27, 2020
12 posts
1 upvote
Starbucks should be easily redeemable.
Just called Dennys in Vancouver downtown and they are honouring the birthday grandslam for takeout.
SoroSuub1 wrote: Free bubble tea, added to your app that you can use within 5 days on or after your birthday.

Some locations are closed so call ahead first... or check their instagram page for their totally unorganized listing of what's open/closed.
How do you redeem the Alley birthday drink? Do you just show up and show your ID? I dont have anything on the app...
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2008
1747 posts
946 upvotes
she/her, Toronto
Wedangjahe wrote: How do you redeem the Alley birthday drink? Do you just show up and show your ID? I dont have anything on the app...
From what I remember last year, it should show up on your birthday date under Rewards... and I think you have a week to redeem (? sorry can't remember ?).
Just show the card on app, and let them know you're redeeming a birthday drink to redeem.
Feb 19, 2020
107 posts
125 upvotes
I noticed that The Body Shop deal is listed as possibly outdated... I redeemed the $10 successfully this February.
Oct 22, 2007
118 posts
105 upvotes
Markham
June 2020

Got my free chatime after sign up. Text sent and you just give your number at the store.

Alley free bbt as well. Downloaded app and a free drink was added. I didn't see the drink added until the day after my birthday.

South Street burger email, most locations closed right now. But the redemption for this has been changed to 90 days.

And surprisingly Harvey's email came with a free pie. Have until the end of the month to use it.
May 25, 2020
68 posts
95 upvotes
BC
Not sure if this was mentioned but I received an email from Pizza Hut for free regular bread sticks. They sent it 2 weeks before for my birthday and it expired 1 week after my birthday so 3 weeks to redeem it. Don't think you have to buy anything else to redeem it.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1903 posts
545 upvotes
Scarborough
Didn't know The Alley gave free bbt, didn't set birthday in the app before.
Koodo
Tangerine
Simplii
Aug 27, 2007
16 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
I've never been yet, but will check it out for my birthday: ihalo krunch offers free ice cream, according to their website FAQ:
Do you have any special promotions?
We're making birthdays a little sweeter. Swing by on your big day for a free cone (valid government-issued ID required).
Oct 18, 2007
328 posts
103 upvotes
nosedigger wrote: I noticed that The Body Shop deal is listed as possibly outdated... I redeemed the $10 successfully this February.
Redeemed mine in June in-store.
Aug 11, 2015
5 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Build a bear workshop offers pay-your-age for a birthday bear during the birthday month. You have to sign up to their club which is free. So if a kid is 1 years old, you pay $1 plus tax, 2 years for old $2+tax etc

The bear is valued at around $14. So only worth it if you are under 14.
Jun 7, 2006
240 posts
55 upvotes
i didnt get harveys email for free pie.. had to find south st burger email in my junk folder..
the grill. spoon and fork and the works all came threw ...
Honorable mentions to dennys..Grand slam breakfast was amazing.