Freebies

Birthday Freebies Version 2017-2020

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2022 12:01 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1475 posts
520 upvotes
last year mine was approx 7 days before and up to day of birthday as terms and expiry in the email coupon for the works
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5145 posts
7475 upvotes
Ontario
BaileySyd wrote: It is very rare that I go to Starbucks as I think that their coffee is horrid. I like simple black coffee with cream; none of that fancy sweet and flavoured stuff that they sell. Nonetheless, I redeemed by birthday reward and got a Protein Box.

I also used my SDM 20K points birthday reward.
Wow, SDM birthday reward still lives? Last time I got one (4000 Opt pts), it was a month before the PC Plus/Shoppers Optimum program merger in 2018!
Ube pie-yum! It coordinates with Pantone's colour of the year for 2022.😃
May 18, 2008
308 posts
617 upvotes
Richmond Hill
My birthday was on December 25...…………..if anyone is interested here is a summary of the various birthday offers I got
Images
  • Birthday Freebies 2021.JPG
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
1888 posts
799 upvotes
Mike S wrote: My birthday was on December 25...…………..if anyone is interested here is a summary of the various birthday offers I got
This is great thanks
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5145 posts
7475 upvotes
Ontario
Sephora has 4 birthday items freebies (Laura Mercier, Amika, Tatcha, Olaplex) listed for Beauty Insiders but only two of them show up online (need merchandise purchase for online redemption). https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/beauty/bi ... 2_q1_us_ca
Terms for birthday item pickup-two weeks before or two weeks after birthday (not the entire birthday month as it used to be)

Since I could not find a way to delete my Sephora account, I'll try to collect a birthday freebie this month (Tatcha if I can get it in-store) and enjoy it.
Ube pie-yum! It coordinates with Pantone's colour of the year for 2022.😃