• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2022 2:11 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5148 posts
7498 upvotes
Ontario
Quid Pro Quo wrote: Uniqlo Canada app
Sweet! For those of us with winter birthdays, we can consider using that $5 towards Heat Tech gear or other warm apparel. Thanks for sharing the news! I don't have a mobile device but want that $5 offer for January!
Ube pie-yum! It coordinates with Pantone's colour of the year for 2022.😃
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12306 posts
4791 upvotes
Toronto
Didn't get the birthday coupon. Only the $5 when I stalled the app.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12306 posts
4791 upvotes
Toronto
MP3_SKY wrote: You will get an email for it.
I showed the email on my phone and the Markham Cineplex location denied, said I have to print the email.....

I print the email and went to another location at Shops and Don mills, the guy didn't event look at the email and give me the free 4 oz burger on spot without even checking the ID (as stated in the email)

To be safe, print that email and bring an Gov ID with you when claiming this freebie.

This year, they changed and give you a code via email, then you tap the redemption code when you are in the store. They still ask your ID before giving you the 4oz burger or vegetable burger.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9290 posts
7662 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Marycatt wrote: I only went to the store that near by and below is what I get for this year:
The Body Shop - $10 off voucher send by e-mail
Thanks, redeemed my $10 off Body Shop today for a product that's already 40% off.
Feb 12, 2016
51 posts
24 upvotes
Ugh i wish my birthday wasnt on christmas Unamused Face more than half of these dont apply to me
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9290 posts
7662 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
toguy wrote: You can get a free Big Mary from Mary Browns on your birthday by signing up here:
http://marybrowns.com/newsletter/
Thanks, redeeming Mary Brown's is now much more convenient for me with a new location in Scarborough. Cashier was pretty friendly too.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9290 posts
7662 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
natalka wrote: The only ones I used this year were the SDM optimum points, and the freebie from Giant Tiger (from being on mailing list) - got the bag of chocolate almonds (actually very good), other choices were chocolate raisins, can of coffee, frozen pizza.
The choices this year are Great Value 12 pack coffee, Great Value chocolate covered almonds or raisins 275-360g, and Valley Baker pie 750g.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9290 posts
7662 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Darkman wrote: Visit Timothy’s for a free baked treat, usually a muffin.
Timothy's has gone cheap. Now it's only a free SMALL coffee with purchase of a baked good.
May 18, 2008
330 posts
662 upvotes
Richmond Hill
chocolatymilk wrote: Ugh i wish my birthday wasnt on christmas Unamused Face more than half of these dont apply to me

That makes two of us...……...my birthday is also Dec 25.....…….it's bad enough that almost everything is closed on my birthday...…..…..but I am usually out of town so it makes it very hard to take advantage of some of the birthday freebies...…………..that's why I like those that give at least a week to redeem
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9290 posts
7662 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Amongst all the birthday freebies I obtained, only South Street Burger actually asked for proof of birthdate.
Aug 23, 2018
15 posts
28 upvotes
ahlong wrote: just signed up got a free beverage now i'll wait to see if ill get a bday gift ;)
I emailed the head office and they said birthday platter applies to toronto locations. Getting mine tomorrow.
Aug 23, 2018
15 posts
28 upvotes
gowong wrote: I emailed the head office and they said birthday platter applies to toronto locations. Getting mine tomorrow.
I just had my birthday platter for free. Thank you Halal Guys. Happy Holidays all.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
23722 posts
188593 upvotes
GTA
Booster Juice has advised that 2019 will be the last year for the 'free smoothie on your birthday' offer, though they indicate there will be some other offer available (I'm guessing probably a BOGO coupon or something like that). All those who sign up by December 31, 2018 will receive the coupon on their birthday in 2019.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5148 posts
7498 upvotes
Ontario
2019 Sephora birthday freebies for members in its program! Announced yesterday and yours truly will try to claim hers ASAP!
https://www.sephora.com/birthday-gift?i ... 0119_image

Members of The Simons loyalty program at Simons get 2x the points on the largest purchase (made in-store or online) in your birthday month! And I'm going to Simon's this week-hurrah.Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Ube pie-yum! It coordinates with Pantone's colour of the year for 2022.😃
Jan 3, 2019
4 posts
3 upvotes
] [/url]
AdamKing wrote:Sarkari Result https://downloader.vip/turbotax/ https://downloader.vip/rufus/[/url]me=1429694407 user_id=646213]
I'm based out of Vancouver, so I'm not familiar with many on the list.
Could someone please comment (or PM) me which of the Ontario ones I can delete?
Sarkari Result
Thanks!
Description: Join IHOP's Pancake Revolution and receive an email (to print) for one free order of Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity Pancakes OR one free order of Our World Famous Pancakes, excluding all combos. Redeemable at IHOP location selected when signing up. Valid ID may be required to redeem. Expires 14 days from date of email (roughly 7 days after birthday).
Last edited by TNIYASI on Jan 29th, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3620 posts
2526 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Moved a bunch of possible out-dated ones to Thread Summary. The ones that haven't had a data point since ~2007-2008
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3620 posts
2526 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Thank you everyone for the suggestions. If you have anything to add or edit, please try to give it to me in this following format:

[B]Name: Booster Juice [COLOR=#ff0000](2019 Feb)[/COLOR][/B]
Description: Sign-up for Booster Nation online and receive a free regular size (710 ml) smoothie. Print the email that is sent on your birthday. Valid Govt issued ID may be required. Coupon is valid for 7 days including the day of your birthday and redeemable only at the location submitted on sign-up.
Link: [URL]http://boosterjuice.com/booster-nation[/url]

It makes it a lot easier and faster for me to edit the OP Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)