Birthday Freebies Version 2017-2024

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2024 10:33 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5183 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Kripsy kreme is a free donut PLUS free Regular drink now... used to be just a donut
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5183 upvotes
Oakville, ON
gowong wrote: I emailed the head office and they said birthday platter applies to toronto locations. Getting mine tomorrow.
Was the bday platter on the card or a print out ? I signed up bday coming up
Aug 23, 2018
15 posts
28 upvotes
mrfrugal83 wrote: Was the bday platter on the card or a print out ? I signed up bday coming up
I received an email and it showed up on the points card when you login.
2019-02-11_13-06-39.png
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5183 upvotes
Oakville, ON
gowong wrote: I received an email and it showed up on the points card when you login.
2019-02-11_13-06-39.png
Did you need a physical card to get this ? I signed up but have no physical card
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1727 posts
685 upvotes
login and you will see a digital card number
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Mary Brown's you get free BIG MARY on your birthday, need to subscribe on their newsletter. I'm reaping in all the freebies today!!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5183 upvotes
Oakville, ON
They’ve all gone rogue the birthday freebies...Starbucks is only day of birthday used to be a week then 3 days now a day ..booster juice last year and no new sign ups will get you it... hero burger no more burger/combo upgrade now..Timothy’s is now Free SMALL coffee with dessert purchase.. switcheroo used to be free dessert when buying any drink
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5183 upvotes
Oakville, ON
AdamKing wrote: Thank you everyone for the suggestions. If you have anything to add or edit, please try to give it to me in this following format:

Name: Booster Juice (2019 Feb)
Description: Sign-up for Booster Nation online and receive a free regular size (710 ml) smoothie. Print the email that is sent on your birthday. Valid Govt issued ID may be required. Coupon is valid for 7 days including the day of your birthday and redeemable only at the location submitted on sign-up.
Link: http://boosterjuice.com/booster-nation

It makes it a lot easier and faster for me to edit the OP Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Mine says Valid for a month from your birthday ... but no new signs up after dec 2018 will you get you the freebie
Banned
Mar 1, 2018
62 posts
8 upvotes
Darkman wrote: I see Harvey's sent me their Freebie email not long ago as well ... - their regular original burger (this one is good) ... or a veggie one ...

Maybe I'll stop there for lunch later on today, lol :D
I skipped out on it when they first sent the e-mail last year to me and mostly will be doing the same this year as well...since they started changing things up during several years ago...when the shredded lettuce got switched out in place of a large piece of lettuce...which makes it annoying to eat that...but then they changed it back a year afterwards...only to switch up the high qualities of their different grades of burgers to worse than "MD" and "BK" (not to mention that they both have always costed less as well...especially "BK")...as in literally all full-on dry & chalky compared to being top qualities before...and I'm not simply saying it just because I'm picky about eating what I enjoy either (I'll admit due to genetics from my mom's side)...just in case if you're wondering...but rather it seriously tastes SOOO BAD that I felt like I wanted to toss it out (but I still didn't end up doing so...since I'll get blamed for wasting money and/or food when there are those out there who are in need from starvation) instead of trying to finish the rest of it or sharing that with my precious dog if I had one...so it's totally not worth it anyhow to me...even when it's free...just "IMHO"...and haven't even bought one since a few years ago...but will get it again if they change it back...luckily there's still another one that I've tried where the other one tastes similar to how they used to be!!! =)
Mar 2, 2016
862 posts
1248 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not sure if this qualifies as a "freebie".
Aeroplan estores allows you to earn 5 miles per dollar after your birthday. As per an email I got from them:

Your birthday is the one day out of the year that truly belongs to you. That’s why we’re gifting you 5X the miles on your 1st transaction made via the Aeroplan eStore by [MONTH, DAY]! You can earn miles at over 170 different retailers and finally get those items you’ve had your eye on. Now’s the perfect time to treat yourself!
Koodo|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Ritual
Dec 18, 2014
371 posts
466 upvotes
GTA
MP3_SKY wrote: You will get an email for it.
I showed the email on my phone and the Markham Cineplex location denied, said I have to print the email.....
DragonRider wrote: Amongst all the birthday freebies I obtained, only South Street Burger actually asked for proof of birthdate.
I, too, will share my exp at this location.. I tried to redeem my birthday gift here last year and they were super cheap! Chinese operated. I showed them my printed voucher. They argued I could not redeem it b/c it’s not my bday. I did the math for them b/c the fine print allows +/- 3 days of birthday (it was the last day of use). I even had to use my fingers to count it out for them. They finally gave in when the numbers added up. This won’t hold me back from returning again this year xD
Last edited by kyroshi on Mar 15th, 2019 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12400 posts
4937 upvotes
Toronto
kyroshi wrote: I, too, will share my exp at this location.. I tried to redeem my birthday gift here last year and they were super cheap! Chinese operated. I showed them my printed voucher. They argued I could not redeem it b/c it’s not my bday. I did the math for them b/c the fine print allows +/- 3 days of birthday (it was the third day after). I even had to use my fingers to count it out for them. They finally gave in when the numbers added up. This won’t hold me back from returning again this year xD
It was only at Markham cineplex, I went to the Shop and Don mills next day and the cashier doesn’t even look at the email I printed.

Anyway, they now generate a code for it. You don’t have to show the email.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Mar 17, 2019
2 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Booster Juice is no longer doing free smoothies https://www.boosterjuice.com/subscribe/

"*A free smoothie coupon is not sent to new Booster Nation newsletter subscribers on your birthday. The Birthday Smoothie Program closed as of Dec 31, 2018.
If you were subscribed to our newsletter prior to this date, you will receive a free smoothie coupon on your birthday in 2019.
As of Jan 1, 2020 no Booster Nation subscribers will be eligible for a free smoothie coupon for remaining subscribed."

I have another one to add:

Name: Chatime
Description: Your birthday offer is automatically loaded to your card given you have registered your birthday at least 7 days in advance. Simply visit any Chatime Ontario location and tell a Tearista it’s your birthday then tap your rewards card to redeem your free regular size drink!
Link: http://chatime.com/m/full/rewards.html
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
4734 posts
147 upvotes
Markham/GTA
I'm not sure if this is USA only, but Chipotle gives a free treat on your birthday if you join their rewards program :

https://www.chipotle.com/rewards.html
"Party Chipotle-style with a gift from us on your birthday"

Also Free chips & guac after first purchase
(can't seem to download the app on my phone, so probably US only)
Tangerine, GreatCanadianRebates, Rakuten, Coinbase, Shakepay
Mar 28, 2016
13 posts
24 upvotes
In keeping with tradition, this was my April 2019 birthday freebie haul:
- Boston Pizza free dessert (any dessert from their menu) - myBP rewards, valid 7 days after your birthday
- Starbucks free drink - registered card that has made a purchase in the past year, valid on your birthday only
- Pita Pit 400 points - MORE! Rewards, valid for 30 days after your birthday
- Sephora free birthday gift - BeautyInsider rewards, valid for your birthday month
- Booster Juice free smoothie (any location) - e-mail list (existing members only until the end of 2019), valid for 30 days after your birthday
- Menchie's free $5 credit - Smilage rewards, valid 15 days after birthday
- David's Tea free brewed tea - rewards member, valid on your birthday only
- South St. Burger - e-mail list, valid for 3 days after your birthday
- Hudson's Bay $10 off $50 purchase in store - e-mail list, valid for 30 days after birthday
- The Body Shop $10 off minimum $10 purchase - Love Your Body Club member, valid 21 days after birthday
Last edited by ellieyouengee on Jun 1st, 2019 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dec 18, 2014
371 posts
466 upvotes
GTA
The Alley bubble tea shop also gives you a free birthday drink (any size) if you register in the app 👍🏼

I believe it’s available 5 days +/- your bday
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
Tdot2019 wrote: booster Juice :)
This is the LAST year for Booster juice free. Also, you had to already register before the end of last year.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)