Freebies

Birthday Freebies Version 2017-2022

  • Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2022 3:20 pm
Jr. Member
Apr 1, 2016
146 posts
283 upvotes
mikeconic wrote: I signed up for Papa Johns rewards on the website and entered my birthday. I got an email on my birthday and the cookie was in my rewards on the website. I've never used the app.

Tim's I entered my birthday on the app and the freebie was in the offer section on the app.
Thanks!
Member
Aug 20, 2019
438 posts
308 upvotes
Toronto
mikeconic wrote: Tim Hortons's, my freebie showed up a day early and expired at 7pm (the terms on the freebie even state it's valid on your birthday and until midnight).
I'm thinking that must have been what happened with my last birthday reward (months ago). I never received one on my birthday, but when I contacted customer support, they added 200 points to my account in lieu of the birthday reward. I guess it did show up, but on the wrong day, so I never noticed it.
Adam
Member
User avatar
Nov 21, 2011
394 posts
411 upvotes
Markham
Here are the offers I got this year:
  • Body Shop - $10 voucher
  • Sephora - free gift
  • Menchies - $5 credit
  • OneZo Tapioca - free medium drink
  • Yang Teashop - 50% off drink
  • The Alley - free drink (used to be valid for 5 days, but now only valid the day of your birthday)

Some offers that I didn't get:
  • Chatime - free drink (need to purchase something before bday)
  • Tim Hortons - free drink/sandwich (not sure why I didn't get this one)
  • KFC - free popcorn chicken (is this still active?)
  • Starbucks - free drink/item (need to purchase something before bday)

Anyone know more BBT places that have birthday offers? I checked Coco and Presotea which don't look like they have any.
Zoomer Wireless | Fido
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2007
2177 posts
831 upvotes
Scarborough
Stagaz630 wrote: Here are the offers I got this year:
  • Body Shop - $10 voucher
  • Sephora - free gift
  • Menchies - $5 credit
  • OneZo Tapioca - free medium drink
  • Yang Teashop - 50% off drink
  • The Alley - free drink (used to be valid for 5 days, but now only valid the day of your birthday)

Some offers that I didn't get:
  • Chatime - free drink (need to purchase something before bday)
  • Tim Hortons - free drink/sandwich (not sure why I didn't get this one)
  • KFC - free popcorn chicken (is this still active?)
  • Starbucks - free drink/item (need to purchase something before bday)

Anyone know more BBT places that have birthday offers? I checked Coco and Presotea which don't look like they have any.
Weird nothing in The Alley app for me ( do you need to have a purchase before your birthday? haven't gone since last bd reward lol)
Tangerine
Simplii
Freedom Mobile
Member
User avatar
Nov 21, 2011
394 posts
411 upvotes
Markham
supremekai wrote:
Weird nothing in The Alley app for me ( do you need to have a purchase before your birthday? haven't gone since last bd reward lol)
Not sure, it's possible because I did buy from the Alley before my bday
Zoomer Wireless | Fido
Deal Guru
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
13193 posts
3866 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
Pajo's launched their brand-new online ordering app along with the newly revamped Birthday Meal BOGO program (redeemable from the app) starting July 5th, 2021. They will also be honouring April birth dates onward to be eligible to redeem their FREE birthday meals.

How will the new Birthday Meal BOGO work?
  1. Download the “Pajo’s Fish and Chips” app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store and sign up within the app to register with your phone number (Don’t forget to include your date of birth)
  2. Instructions on how to claim and redeem your coupon will be sent to your email address on the date of your birthday
  3. To claim and redeem your coupon, arrive at your favourite store’s vicinity and order through the app
  4. Pay within the app and pickup your order from the store’s pickup window


With the new online-ordering features, you will be able to create, pay, and pick up your order without the hassle of waiting in line (The app will let you know when your order is being made and when it is ready to be picked up Smiling Face With Open Mouth)

https://www.pajos.com/about-us/birthday-meal/
Past Wins:
Starbucks For Life: 1 Year [2019]
Starbucks Summer: 1 Week Bakery [2021]
Flipp Appinions: IOGO Survey, $20 GC [2021]
Starbucks Summer: $100 e-Gift Card [2022]
=^.^=
Member
User avatar
Nov 19, 2018
338 posts
1411 upvotes
supremekai wrote: Weird nothing in The Alley app for me ( do you need to have a purchase before your birthday? haven't gone since last bd reward lol)
They changed the rules and sent an email out in Jan 2021, need to make a purchase to receive the birthday drink.
Images
  • 9FA52C0D-43B7-409C-B861-C1307043CAE6.jpeg
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 20, 2002
2049 posts
33 upvotes
mikeconic wrote: Harvey's - Free Pie
I don't see a birthday input in the Harvey's app. How do you get the free pie?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2017
2097 posts
2184 upvotes
eBuddy wrote: I don't see a birthday input in the Harvey's app. How do you get the free pie?
I've always redeemed in person. But don't see why you couldn't enter the coupon code

Screenshot_20210707-083030.jpg
Member
Oct 22, 2007
414 posts
719 upvotes
Markham
eBuddy wrote: I don't see a birthday input in the Harvey's app. How do you get the free pie?
I don't have the app, i signed up for newsletter and entered birthday in the birthday field there.
Member
Feb 19, 2020
277 posts
595 upvotes
Stagaz630 wrote:
[*]Menchies - $5 credit
[*]OneZo Tapioca - free medium drink
[*]Yang Teashop - 50% off drink


Anyone know more BBT places that have birthday offers? I checked Coco and Presotea which don't look like they have any.
Did you have to sign up to anything for these? or just show up with ID?
Member
User avatar
Nov 21, 2011
394 posts
411 upvotes
Markham
nosedigger wrote: Did you have to sign up to anything for these? or just show up with ID?
Menchie's - need to sign up for their rewards program online. OneZo and Yang's - need to sign up for rewards on the app.
it'll be loaded to your account and you won't need ID.
Zoomer Wireless | Fido
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
23920 posts
191141 upvotes
GTA
A reminder that Marble Slab seems to be doing a free ice cream cone on your birthday (didn't see it mentioned in recent posts but I know it was mentioned much earlier in this thread - i.e. several years ago). It's only valid the day of your birthday - have to sign up here:

https://www.marbleslab.ca/pages/marble-mail
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 1, 2011
67 posts
215 upvotes
AB
Not sure if this one was mentioned before but Edible Arrangements will give you a free box of 12 counts chocolate dipped fruit if you subscribe to their emails. The birthday gift is valid until the end of the birthday month. I think you can only redeem it in-store and they send you the email on the 1st day of your birthday month so you will have an entire month to redeem it.
Screenshot_20210710-225628_Email.jpg
Newbie
Oct 1, 2017
98 posts
71 upvotes
Labbit710 wrote: Not sure if this one was mentioned before but Edible Arrangements will give you a free box of 12 counts chocolate dipped fruit if you subscribe to their emails. The birthday gift is valid until the end of the birthday month. I think you can only redeem it in-store and they send you the email on the 1st day of your birthday month so you will have an entire month to redeem it.

Screenshot_20210710-225628_Email.jpg
That’s awesome. Just signed up and my birthday is July.. I’m thinking I won’t get an email tho?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1815 posts
2885 upvotes
Surrey
so the whole idea on birthday is getting fat with freebies?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5230 posts
7563 upvotes
Ontario
jaksdj22 wrote: so the whole idea on birthday is getting fat with freebies?
There are birthday freebies that have no food component but yes, most of the freebies are food-related.

I probably will not sign up for the Marble Slab freebie as I don't eat much ice cream in wintry January...
Ube pie-yum! It coordinates with Pantone's colour of the year for 2022.😃
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1255 posts
780 upvotes
Robidas Island
lili94 wrote: How do you get the tim hortons bday freebie? and also papa johns I signed up for the app but got no freebie do you have to sign up on their website?
I think you need at least 1 purchase in the 12 months before your birthday to get the freebie now. That's what the terms and conditions say.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1125 posts
410 upvotes
Calgary, AB
For Tim Hortons app, where does it show your birthday reward

Under 'My rewards and offers' or on the home screen when you open the app?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)