Bissell Canada Day 25% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
25% off
Expiry:
July 1, 2020
Retailer:
Bissell
*Use coupon code CANADA25 to get 25% off sitewide. Sale prices shown above are after coupon code has been applied. Offer valid through 7/1/2020 at 11:59 PM ET. Exclusions apply. Discount not valid on CleanView® Upright Vacuum (2488C), CleanView® Swivel Vacuum (2316C), CleanView® Swivel Pet Rewind Upright Vacuum (2258C), CrossWave® Multi-Surface Wet and Dry Vac (2554D, 2554A, 2593B, 2596, 2596Y), Sweepers (2880E, 92N0C, 2483C). Discount not valid on parts, formulas, bundles or sale items. Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupon codes. Cannot be used in conjunction with rewards discounts. Is not valid on TV offers.

25% off sitewide with exclusions on discounted items.
Coupon code: CANADA25

Good to stock on some filters.

Warm deal for a Bissell 1985c handheld vac for $150 with the discount, currently being sold for $160 elsewhere.
https://canada.bissell.com/bissell-mult ... cuum-1985c
Basically a redesign of a UK designed Gtech Multi vacuum with good reviews
https://www.gtech.co.uk/cordless-vacuum ... i-mk2.html

I picked one up to be used as a car vac.
10 replies
Aug 29, 2010
137 posts
124 upvotes
Bissell is garbage. Our Bissell unit worked twice. Would not suck up the water properly after 2 uses. Took it apart to clean it properly, make sure the belt was on properly, clean the suction vent areas, and it still doesn't suck up water properly. Now it's just an expensive piece of garbage.
Dec 1, 2007
741 posts
132 upvotes
St Thomas, ON
McGus wrote: Bissell is garbage. Our Bissell unit worked twice. Would not suck up the water properly after 2 uses. Took it apart to clean it properly, make sure the belt was on properly, clean the suction vent areas, and it still doesn't suck up water properly. Now it's just an expensive piece of garbage.
What did their Customer Service have to say?
Bobby Dee.
RFD Proud since 07.
Aug 29, 2010
137 posts
124 upvotes
Out of warranty, no help. We used it infrequently, so by the 3rd time we tried to use it, warranty had expired.
Oct 4, 2019
129 posts
199 upvotes
Perfect timing. Wanted to order a spinwave cordless mop.
This is better price than amazon and costco.

Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3722 posts
1422 upvotes
Ottawa
lol of course their newest wet dry vac models are all suddenly out of stock
May 17, 2020
10 posts
2 upvotes
Great customer service btw, they sent a replacement for an older Crosswave Cordless Max that quit working with barely any questions asked.
Jun 6, 2018
25 posts
1 upvote
would have bought the pro cleaner but the coupon doesn't apply to items that are on discount already
Nov 23, 2017
348 posts
141 upvotes
I bought a steam cleaner from their online store 2 weeks ago... 1 week after no shipment I ask customer support what's going on. They tell me covid delays in shipping the product and I should call them back a week later if no shipment... OK. 2 weeks now pass and still no shipment, and I ask customer support what's going on. They tell me now that the product is actually not in stock but they will ship it as soon as they have stock. I ask when will they expect it to be re-stocked? They say they don't know. What do you mean you don't know, bissell??? Why is your site still allowing that steam cleaner to be ordered on your online store today if there's no stock??? They give me some bs answer, and I ask them to cancel my order. Now I wait 1 week for a refund.

Thank you for reading my ted talk. God, how amazon and bestbuy online have spoiled me.
Jan 18, 2005
265 posts
53 upvotes
Waterloo
megadeth1 wrote: would have bought the pro cleaner but the coupon doesn't apply to items that are on discount already
The pro cleaner is back to regular price and the Canada25 code still works. So you can get it for $10 less now than when it was on sale.

Just ordered it.