Expired Hot Deals

[Bissell] Bissell Portable Carpet Cleaner (Various Models)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2020 7:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1419 posts
1280 upvotes

Bissell Portable Carpet Cleaner (Various Models)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 21, 2020
Retailer:
Bissell
I'm in the market for a portable carpet cleaner to clean up my cars, and now seems to be a great timing!

Bissell is now having Father's Day sale. What's even better is it can stack with the email sign up 15% off code! If you have the birthday code it would be 20% off.
For some reason the website does not accept the 15% off coupon so I had to call in to order.
I'm not sure if the birthday code could be acquired instantly if you put in a bogus June birth date. I want the professional model so bad I didn't try it. 15% is already pretty good.


Little Green Proheat 2513E $99.99 * 0.85 = $84.99

SpotClean™ Professional Portable Deep Cleaning System | 3624C $149.99*0.85 = $127.49 $159.99*0.85 = $135.99

and other upright models.

I opted in for the Professional one. I know it was on clearance a couple years ago at Lowe's for like $60 or $80 bucks but I didn't grasp the opportunity.
It's weird that the same model was still selling strong.

Costco.ca used to have the Professional model at $144.49, and Amazon.ca historical low price is $139.99 so I believe this is a really good price.
Last edited by naticom on Jun 18th, 2020 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
49 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1363 posts
1452 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Thanks OP I was looking at getting one of these recently but found the prices were much higher than a few months ago when I looked last time (and Amazon seems to not even stock it anymore).

How do you get the birthday code? is that something you can specify when you sign up for the newsletter?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1419 posts
1280 upvotes
I can recall once I signed up for the newsletter a pop up form asked me to enter my birthday to get 20% off but I accidentally close it and couldn't get it back
goozy1 wrote: Thanks OP I was looking at getting one of these recently but found the prices were much higher than a few months ago when I looked last time (and Amazon seems to not even stock it anymore).

How do you get the birthday code? is that something you can specify when you sign up for the newsletter?
Sr. Member
Dec 4, 2013
534 posts
218 upvotes
Mississauga
Did you get the discount when you put in your email coupon at the checkout? Mine says its not applied.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1419 posts
1280 upvotes
I mentioned in the OP that you have to order via phone to apply the code.
cricketfan wrote: Did you get the discount when you put in your email coupon at the checkout? Mine says its not applied.
Member
May 11, 2009
415 posts
216 upvotes
Vancouver
Ugh, I just ordered the 3624C exactly one week ago at $10 more, and didn't know I could call in to apply the 15% code... Called customer support, and they offered to apply 15% to my existing order, but not price match to the current price. It's a difference of $10 or so, and I didn't think it was worth the hassle to return and reorder since the machine is a day away from arriving.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1419 posts
1280 upvotes
You know what, I was gonna order it a couple days ago when it was $159.99 but it went OOS. I contacted their CSR and was told she didn't know when it'll be restocked. On Sunday the price changed back to $199.99 but I knew there would be a Father's Day sale and voila here it is!

BTW, when's your ETA?
headhunt3r wrote: Ugh, I just ordered the 3624C exactly one week ago at $10 more, and didn't know I could call in to apply the 15% code... Called customer support, and they offered to apply 15% to my existing order, but not price match to the current price. It's a difference of $10 or so, and I didn't think it was worth the hassle to return and reorder since the machine is a day away from arriving.
Newbie
May 10, 2019
11 posts
18 upvotes
I just used the little green proheat to clean up an accidental spill of about a cup of white *paint* on my dark carpet (dont ask...). After a brief moment of panic I quickly grabbed this little machine and went to work. I didnt expect it to work as well as it did... it literally washed out the paint!

Also, this guy regularly goes on sale for $89 at Canadian Tire.

Well worth the money especially after my experience.
Newbie
Nov 26, 2003
69 posts
115 upvotes
Just tried to order the 3624C on the phone. They refused to apply the 15% coupon stating it's not applicable to sale items. Adding that the online has already increased to $159.99. All they could offer is to take off 5% from the $159.99 Disappointed But Relieved Face
Newbie
Jul 1, 2012
27 posts
33 upvotes
Just ordered a 3624C today, had to call to get a discount.

At first they said they could not apply the 15% code because the item was on sale, but I stated that it states nowhere on the site that you can not use the code for sale items.

Eventually they took 10% off the order.

Thanks OP!
Member
May 11, 2009
415 posts
216 upvotes
Vancouver
naticom wrote: You know what, I was gonna order it a couple days ago when it was $159.99 but it went OOS. I contacted their CSR and was told she didn't know when it'll be restocked. On Sunday the price changed back to $199.99 but I knew there would be a Father's Day sale and voila here it is!

BTW, when's your ETA?
I placed the order on the 9th and received my order yesterday in the 16th. So from order to receipt, it took a week.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1419 posts
1280 upvotes
This is pretty fast considering the machine is shipped from Texas. I'm also in GVA so probably I could be getting it next week and start taking advantage of the coming nice weather do some serious car cleanup Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

I can see from my order that it's shipped already but I didn't see the tracking number. Did you get the tracking #?
headhunt3r wrote: I placed the order on the 9th and received my order yesterday in the 16th. So from order to receipt, it took a week.
Member
May 11, 2009
415 posts
216 upvotes
Vancouver
naticom wrote: This is pretty fast considering the machine is shipped from Texas. I'm also in GVA so probably I could be getting it next week and start taking advantage of the coming nice weather do some serious car cleanup Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

I can see from my order that it's shipped already but I didn't see the tracking number. Did you get the tracking #?
Yes, got an email with shipping confirmation that included a tracking number.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 20, 2016
1926 posts
1619 upvotes
Toronto
Did they increase that 3624C to 159? Or I'm doing something wrong?
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Member
May 11, 2009
415 posts
216 upvotes
Vancouver
Looks like they increased the price. It was 149 yesterday
Sr. Member
Mar 5, 2016
873 posts
582 upvotes
Thoughts on the spot clean for 159 vs little green pro heat for 99? I would use it mainly for upholstery and carpets in the car. Any ideas?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1419 posts
1280 upvotes
I was in the same dilemma but I chose the SpotClean professional simply because the following reasons:

5 years of warranty
Better suction power
Longer cord and hose
Larger water tank
Better review
ahammad wrote: Thoughts on the spot clean for 159 vs little green pro heat for 99? I would use it mainly for upholstery and carpets in the car. Any ideas?
Newbie
Jan 16, 2015
6 posts
Scarborough, ON
Call and order. You can get additional 10% off on the sale item.
Sr. Member
Mar 5, 2016
873 posts
582 upvotes
siva1250 wrote: Call and order. You can get additional 10% off on the sale item.
What do you say for the extra 10%?
Newbie
Jan 16, 2015
6 posts
Scarborough, ON
Just ask if they can provide more discount. Then the person spoke to his manager. I think you have to sign up for their email.

Top