Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bissell

Bissell Spotclean professional 3624C portable vacuum cleaner $145

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2021 5:53 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1630 posts
533 upvotes
Toronto
Guys, my wife if pregnant and we are expecting our first. Is this a must-buy for me?
Nov 22, 2015
798 posts
1041 upvotes
Toronto
stelam wrote: Seems the 2891B model comes with a hose self-cleaning attachment
Oh nice. Not sure how I was able to get it for the same price as this... Hmm I guess I dont have to worry about canceling.
Oct 6, 2006
89 posts
129 upvotes
Montreal
Fluid wrote: Guys, my wife if pregnant and we are expecting our first. Is this a must-buy for me?
We bought a similar model from Costco (they have it for $179.99 I believe, with different attachments). At first, we just wanted to try it out on some dirty spots that our toddler made on our light gray fabric sofas. My expectations were really low, but it actually cleaned them all (no really tough stains though). It also cleaned many milk spills. The dirty water it collected was disgusting (almost black). Over time, our toddler couldn't let our furniture stay clean, so we use this cleaner once every few months to keep up with him.

If you have fabric furniture, I think this thing is really useful especially if you're going to have a kid

I also tried this on a shaggy carpet, didn't work too well.
Last edited by stelam on Sep 17th, 2021 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2004
1348 posts
329 upvotes
GTA
For everyone on the fence, sale price from anywhere is around this price.

Is it good ?
It’s good to clean spots only, like a coffee spill, juice, puke. Clean right away.

It’s not good if you want to clean a coffee spill from 6 months ago.

My advice is if you are cleaning puke, is to soak up a tub of water so the interior hose gets a quick rinse down, or else the puke will stay inside the hose for life.
Feb 15, 2019
73 posts
51 upvotes
Winnipeg
Fluid wrote: Guys, my wife if pregnant and we are expecting our first. Is this a must-buy for me?
My wife had our first baby 2 months ago and I’ve been using this exact bissell model almost on a weekly basis for the milk spills and baby puke. Fabric couch and area rug still look like new because of it.

I also use the pre-soak spray that I stocked up
on for $3 each back a few years ago.
https://www.amazon.ca/BISSELL-Professio ... 284&sr=8-7
Nov 10, 2003
805 posts
462 upvotes
BC, Canada
To people saying the hose gets dirty...
Just run your sink and suck up the running clean water when your finished.... rinses it out
May 5, 2021
465 posts
243 upvotes
West GTA
Is this only advisable for carpets and rugs?

I’m in the market for a cleaner but we mostly have tiles and hardwood floor. Does this work?

Which would you recommend?
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
1762 posts
1292 upvotes
aznduk wrote: How does it compare to this spotted in Walmart hwy 7 Markham?

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/stanley-4- ... 0197093576
Those two things are completely different and serve different purposes. I have successfully cleaned upholstery that was lightly stained using a wetvac like the one you linked, along with a stiff brush and detergent in a spray bottle, but that is not the most efficient way to clean carpets/upholstery.
Jun 13, 2017
672 posts
459 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
savingsomemoney wrote: Is this only advisable for carpets and rugs?

I’m in the market for a cleaner but we mostly have tiles and hardwood floor. Does this work?

Which would you recommend?
I need this to clean spills on rugs and couches. Probably that how other people would use it too. Not to clean the entire floor or carpets.

Anyway, the price went up to $159. I still cannot pull the trigger between this and at Costco (which is a regular price but newer model and assumed to offer more accessories).

https://www.costco.ca/bissell-spot-clea ... 80962.html
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Nov 18, 2008
781 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto
I have this for over a year now.. We use it a lot and works well for us.

The biggest thing that I think would make this product perfect is a motorized brush. Without a motorized brush, I can achieve the same thing with a sprayer bottle, a brush and a shop vac.
Jul 15, 2020
8 posts
8 upvotes
The Bissell Petpro is also on sale at Canadian Tire for 129.99 (not sure if there are any good triangle reward offers currently). https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/biss ... p.html#srp

Not really sure on the differences between the models on the Bissell website vs Costco model vs Petpro model but on the surface it appears to just be the unit colour and the attachments included.
Sep 25, 2001
633 posts
141 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Thumper wrote: I took a look on at this on my phone and it popped up with a 15% off coupon as well. Made it $123.25

In for one.

SpotClean™ Professional Portable Deep Cleaning System
Item# 3624C $145.00 CAD 1 $145.00 CAD
Coupon -$21.75 CAD 1 -$21.75 CAD
CESA Recycling Fee - Large
Item# recyclingFeeLarge $2.50 CAD 1 $2.50 CAD

Subtotal $125.75 CAD
Tax$15.09 CAD
Total $140.84 CAD
Arrived today. Looks pretty goodThumbs Up Sign