Hot Deals

[Bissell] Little Green ProHeat Portable Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner 5207L $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2019 7:09 pm
[OP]
Sep 9, 2013
565 posts
257 upvotes
Ottawa

Little Green ProHeat Portable Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner 5207L $99.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$99.99
Retailer:
Bissell
Good deal on the carpet cleaner, has been cheaper in the past. Shipping is free if you spend an extra $1. Possible price match at other retailers? Also other vacuums and products on sale.
8 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 11, 2005
18938 posts
1372 upvotes
We were thinking about getting this but on closer examination we realized this is *NOT* a SpotBot - it ONLY has the wand.

Considering when on sale the SpotBot is only a little more expensive than this, I don't consider it that good a deal.
To be nobody but yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. -- E. E. Cummings
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2961 posts
1501 upvotes
Canada
Same price on Amazon, but you get eBates..
Nov 8, 2012
374 posts
119 upvotes
London, ON
brunes wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 8:20 am
We were thinking about getting this but on closer examination we realized this is *NOT* a SpotBot - it ONLY has the wand.

Considering when on sale the SpotBot is only a little more expensive than this, I don't consider it that good a deal.
is the spotbot heads above this model? the reviews seem to be a bit lower. I'd mostly be using it for spot cleaning on couches and stuff
Jan 1, 2018
33 posts
35 upvotes
Sharing my experience FWIW. I have had two Spot Bots. Both of them had their hoses split open where they connect to the wand. I don’t consider my usage heavy either. Seems to have split due to compression and hardening of the hose material while in the parked position? I tried to get the hose on my first one replaced by an authorized repairer but they were discouraging. I complained about the repairer to Bissel customer service and they sent me a whole new Spot Bot but I had to cut the cord on the first one. Great customer service on their part but I’m hesitant to buy a similar design since they both broke at the same location on the same part. I have a replacement part sitting in my Amazon shopping cart waiting for when there is a price drop.
Dec 6, 2005
363 posts
12 upvotes
Concord
do these actually work pretty well? I plan on just mainly using this for the car carpets to get salt stains out. and maybe like random spills at home
May 1, 2004
652 posts
157 upvotes
Montreal
poonpower wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 1:50 pm
do these actually work pretty well? I plan on just mainly using this for the car carpets to get salt stains out. and maybe like random spills at home
Wondering the same thing. My kid spilled milk in the back seat of the car and will need something like this to try to take the stain off.