Expired Hot Deals

[Bissell Website] Bissell - Several Cleaners (partial list $ and % in post)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2020 12:27 pm
[OP]
Jan 26, 2011
534 posts
296 upvotes
Gatineau

Bissell - Several Cleaners (partial list $ and % in post)

Deal Link:
Price:
Various
Savings:
12-33%
Expiry:
October 23, 2020
Retailer:
Bissell Website
Some are HOT , some are WARM when comparing with other retailers.

The list below is a partial list with the sale price, regular price and percentage discount.

UPDATE: I have updated it for the new sale that ends Oct 23rd and unfortunately most of them went up in prices making the hot deals cold or warm at best.

Little Green® ProHeat® Portable Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner 99.99 139.99 29%
BISSELL® CrossWave® Pet Multi-Surface Wet Dry Vac 299.99 399.99 25%
SmartClean™ Canister Vacuum 219.99 249.99 12%
OptiClean® Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum 119.99 139.99 14%
Big Green® Machine Professional Carpet Cleaner 519.99 599.99 13%
PowerFresh® Steam Mop Hard Floor Steam Cleaner 99.99 129.99 23%
PowerClean® Wet and Dry Vacuum 119.99 149.99 20%
MultiClean Wet and Dry Auto Vacuum 129.99 169.99 24%
Pet Hair Eraser® Lift-Off® Upright Pet Vacuum 319.99 399.99 20%
BISSELL® air220 Air Purifier 299.99 349.99 14%
EV675™ Multi-Surface Robotic Vacuum 299.99 449.99 33%
BISSELL™ MyAir™ Personal Air Purifier 99.99 129.99 23%
SpotClean™ Professional Portable Deep Cleaning System 159.99 199.99 20%
PowerLifter® Lithium Ion Cordless Hand Vacuum 79.99 99.99 20%

and more...

I had no luck trying the 15% coupon code they send when you subscribe to their emails on top of the sale price. See comments some people managed to get it by contacting Bissell.
Last edited by BingoRingo on Oct 16th, 2020 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
80 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1804 posts
682 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP.
Good price on the steam mop @ $89. Got one for the parents.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4388 posts
5923 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
How is the powerlifter? Can't find any reviews for that model
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
2572 posts
3522 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Eyeing the Big Green that's $499...is that a good price?
Oct 7, 2007
281 posts
73 upvotes
Rider Nation
Bought a steam mop. Thanks for the Post
[OP]
Jan 26, 2011
534 posts
296 upvotes
Gatineau
Nikhilvoid wrote: How is the powerlifter? Can't find any reviews for that model
On Amazon the only review says the battery doesn't hold a large enough charge, but I would probably just use that for a minute or two max for a quick clean up so I'm not sure what the reviewer had in mind when he/she purchased it...
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4388 posts
5923 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
BingoRingo wrote: On Amazon the only review says the battery doesn't hold a large enough charge, but I would probably just use that for a minute or two max for a quick clean up so I'm not sure what the reviewer had in mind when he/she purchased it...
Hmm, seems like it can last more than 20 minutes. But from Canadian Tire:

Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
3113 posts
803 upvotes
Toronto
Want to get one to clean the car and stair runners. Which one is recommended?

SpotClean vs Little Green? I'm leaning towards the SpotClean, because it seems a little more heavy duty.
Oct 16, 2016
79 posts
24 upvotes
Brampton
What is good for hardwood i am thinking

Bissell Crosswave Cordless MultiSurface Wet/Dry Vacuum or PowerFresh® Steam Mop Hard Floor Steam Cleaner

I have cordless vacuum already. I need for tiles/hardwood and carpet in my home.
Regards,
Sheray
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1816 posts
107 upvotes
Markham
Bought the Spotclean Proheat for $100 a month ago...seems like a heavier duty version of the Little Green Proheat. Really made the car upholstery fresher and worked well on the sofa. I didn't do my research though. You put hot water and solution in it... I originally thought it heats the water. Oh well.

Also, be careful of the trial formula leaking in the box. Mine leaked over everything, but they were mice enough to send a full sized bottle for free.
Apr 19, 2015
254 posts
266 upvotes
I bought the Little Green Proheat a few weeks ago when it was $100. It's a fine device - I use it for cleaning the carpet on my stairs and that water came back BLACK. It was disgusting and satisfying.

There are a couple of things that don't make a ton of sense about it though.
  • The exhaust vent for the motor is on the base of the unit, which is always in contact with the ground.
  • Cleaning the canisters is easy, but drying them is difficult because of the shape of them. You have to be careful to get all of the moisture out lest it get gross and mouldy, and that can be tough given the shape of them.
  • Finding cleaning solution that is specifically for this isn't as easy as you might think. Everything on Amazon clearly says "UPRIGHT ONLY". I bought some nonetheless and it's been fine, but I don't know why they don't have handheld cleaning solution as widely available.
Not enough to make me regret the purchase, but enough to make me go "huh, weird".
Mar 5, 2016
873 posts
582 upvotes
GavinTheAlmighty wrote: I bought the Little Green Proheat a few weeks ago when it was $100. It's a fine device - I use it for cleaning the carpet on my stairs and that water came back BLACK. It was disgusting and satisfying.

There are a couple of things that don't make a ton of sense about it though.
  • The exhaust vent for the motor is on the base of the unit, which is always in contact with the ground.
  • Cleaning the canisters is easy, but drying them is difficult because of the shape of them. You have to be careful to get all of the moisture out lest it get gross and mouldy, and that can be tough given the shape of them.
  • Finding cleaning solution that is specifically for this isn't as easy as you might think. Everything on Amazon clearly says "UPRIGHT ONLY". I bought some nonetheless and it's been fine, but I don't know why they don't have handheld cleaning solution as widely available.
Not enough to make me regret the purchase, but enough to make me go "huh, weird".
It is funny about the solution. I bought the Spot Clean Pro a few months ago and the small sample bottle of solution they included in the box also said "for upright only". Not sure what the distinction is. It was also marked as a 4x concentrate but the unit itself says to use the 2x concentrate, so I only used half of the amount of solution that they said on the box.
Last edited by ahammad on Oct 12th, 2020 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 13, 2005
625 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just bought a Hoover vacuum for $160 today. Is the Bessel PowerGlide® Professional Vacuum any good?
Jun 18, 2015
215 posts
153 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Interested in the Pro Green Portable Cleaner for the carpeted stairs in my townhouse.

How long does it take for the carpet to dry? If this was the summer and I could have my windows open all day I'd probably grab this in a heartbeat but being in the thick of fall, im wondering if cleaning my stairs carpet is a good idea now.
[OP]
Jan 26, 2011
534 posts
296 upvotes
Gatineau
I have yet to receive mine, but when I use an older Bissell upright carpet cleaner it does a fairly good job at sucking in the water and I would say that in the Winter the carpet is completely dry about an hour later. The spots where you spend more time will take longer of course, but those are just where you have stains. I can only assume the suction is similar on this small model.
Aug 10, 2007
128 posts
11 upvotes
Anyone used the SpotClean™ Professional or ProHeat 2X® Lift-Off® 2-in-1 Carpet and Spot Cleaner ? I am wonder if it worth more vs the Little Green® ProHeat.
Apr 19, 2015
254 posts
266 upvotes
6o4boi wrote: Interested in the Pro Green Portable Cleaner for the carpeted stairs in my townhouse.

How long does it take for the carpet to dry? If this was the summer and I could have my windows open all day I'd probably grab this in a heartbeat but being in the thick of fall, im wondering if cleaning my stairs carpet is a good idea now.
It all depends on how much you saturate the carpet, and how diligent you are about vacuuming until no more liquid comes up. I have a conventional medium pile on my carpeted stairs, and it took about an hour to dry. I saturated the carpet a lot and did my best to vacuum, but was rushing it a bit near the end.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2013
1418 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto
Do you really need the "proheat" feature on some of the spot clean carpet cleaners? mainly looking to clean car upholstery with a bit of spot cleaning on carpets.

As far as pricing goes how do these fair? Not really in a rush to get it as it mainly is for cleaning the dried salt after winter