• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2020 5:49 am
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
302 posts
41 upvotes

Bitcoin ATM evaluation Officer

Hello,
Recently I am hearing these jobs from 'https://netkaconsulting.com' as some part-time jobs.
Any one any experience on this? If so, can someone please throw some light on to how this works, pros & cons, etc.?

thanks in advance
31 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
8861 posts
2801 upvotes
Looks shady. Possibly mlm
Discomfort is your friend
Jul 25, 2019
1 posts
2 upvotes
I got a same offer but they contacted me via SMS saying that my contact email is missing on my job application. Just out of curiosity, when I contacted them, they offered me the same thing. By managing local bitcoin ATMs, I get compensated $200 each project and something like that. This must be a scam..
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
302 posts
41 upvotes
JoshuaK80049 wrote: I got a same offer but they contacted me via SMS saying that my contact email is missing on my job application. Just out of curiosity, when I contacted them, they offered me the same thing. By managing local bitcoin ATMs, I get compensated $200 each project and something like that. This must be a scam..
I think for some they also deliver some package. One of my friends did not even open it ;) and continued to Txt him and later stopped...
Sep 9, 2019
1 posts
have anyone tried it. need to confirm its scam or what??
Oct 21, 2019
1 posts
2 upvotes
This is a scam, I've done it and they sent me a counterfeit check and I only got $100 as pay before the bank found out the check was fake because they had been holding it. On top of that, now I owe the bank $600. Do not do this job it is complete fraud. I was assigned a sketchy supervisor with a lot of attitude and he hasn't been answering my texts or emails. I want compensation.
Oct 22, 2019
1 posts
I got a courier with 2200 cheque and asked me to deposit in my bank.
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
302 posts
41 upvotes
Correct. 100% scam. We did not open the package but sent a clear mail to whoever started the mail asking them to stop communicating. Funny thing is, they keep calling or messaging the number directly without a single response through mail..
Be careful folks....
Apr 30, 2014
1 posts
1 upvote
KITCHENER
Absolutely this is a scam. Here's how it works. They send you a cheque (in my case $2,230.50) and ask it be deposited within 24 hours. Your cut is $280, the rest is for testing Bitcoin ATM's. The cheque is bogus, but banks generally will honour a partial amount of the cheque and withhold the rest until the cheque clears. The scammers want you to complete the "assessment" and return the testing amount within 24 hours. When the cheque doesn't clear, you are on the hook for the amount the bank honoured. The original email came from eventologymarketing.org. The information had Bitcoin logos and the cheque was from MultiPLUS based in Dorval Quebec. I reported this to our local police who confirmed it is an ongoing scam targeting primarily seniors and students. Advice was do not respond. They actually called me and tried to explain that this is"100% legit". It is not.
Nov 28, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
This is a scam. I received the same offer from Netka Consulting, they send a package with a cheque and instuctions on where and how to make the Bitcoin ATM deposit. They were very pushy about depositing the cheque in my account and withdrawing the money for the Bitcoin ATM deposit immediately, even though I said I would want to wait and ensure the cheque cleared prior to withdrawing any funds. I took the cheque to the bank to have them validate it, and within a day I was told that the cheque was fraudulent. I am so glad that my spidey sense was tingling and that it seemed way too easy to make $300.00 just depositing cash in to a Bitcoin ATM and reporting on how the experience was with the machine. I took the package to the police station and made a report, and I also contacted Career Builder, which is where they got my name from, and informed them about what happened.

Be careful out there, there are so many scams at this time of year!
Dec 3, 2019
1 posts
I am glad I did a little search on this company, I just got an email asking to assist in bitcoin testing, this is the full email I got:
Good day,

Netka Group (Premier Evaluation Company) is under contract to evaluate the efficiency of over 10,000 newly installed Bitcoin ATMs across America and Canada.

We are currently accepting qualified individuals to test some of our Bitcoin ATMs. It is fun and rewarding. There is no charge to become an evaluator and you do not need previous experience. Upon Approval, you will have access to training materials via e-mail and postal mail.

Note that this offer does not affect your current job if you have one.

Assignments will be compensated at a rate of $300.00 per assignment. Up to 3 assignments are currently available every week

Bitcoin ATMs evaluation is a very exciting part time job, it offers extra income and also opportunity to learn more about the blockchain technology which is fetching people load of rewards. It is very exciting and straight forward as no prior experience is needed, all step by step training will be provided by our assigned officers. We pay our evaluator to transact at our various ATMs in other to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness in other to improve service quality.
Training, tips for improvement, and evaluation kits are provided free to registered agent.

Your job will be to evaluate some of the newly installed Bitcoin ATMs in your area and comment on the efficiency, effectiveness and user friendliness. No financial commitment is made on this job and the hours are flexible.

The Bitcoin ATM evaluation job is due to the following:
* If the ATMs are user friendly
* If ATMs are located at convenient places
* If the scanner correctly verifies wallet by scanning the QR code.
* If offers the maximum up-time and the lowest downtime
* Improving transaction speed and error rate

Bitcoin ATM evaluation agents are are needed for immediate assignments.
On this job, you are expected to; complete your task in a timely manner, Keep the task confidential and take accurate comments on you reports.
All ATMs sites are accessible by public transit. Therefore, not having a vehicle is not a barrier.
Up to 3 assignments are currently available every week at the rate of $300.00 per assignment.

Qualifications:
* Able to maintain strict confidentiality
* Excellent observation skills and a keen attention to detail
* Effective written skills
* Able to be objective and unbiased
* Able to follow directions and memorize scenario

Kindly confirm if you are still interested in this position

Kind Regards
---

Gary McCoy | Sr. Client Service Strategist.
Netka Consulting
Text: (289)800-7456
W: https://netkaconsulting.com
Dec 3, 2019
1 posts
I have faced the fraud what have you done for that ? I have send the parcel
Jan 5, 2020
1 posts
jack2k wrote: I am glad I did a little search on this company, I just got an email asking to assist in bitcoin testing, this is the full email I got:
Just got the same email from Relic Consulting. Looks like they're using different names now