• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2019 3:19 pm
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
236 posts
25 upvotes

Bitcoin ATM evaluation Officer

Hello,
Recently I am hearing these jobs from 'https://netkaconsulting.com' as some part-time jobs.
Any one any experience on this? If so, can someone please throw some light on to how this works, pros & cons, etc.?

thanks in advance
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
7692 posts
2070 upvotes
Looks shady. Possibly mlm
"Leaders who don't listen will eventually be surrounded by people who have nothing to say"
Jul 25, 2019
1 posts
I got a same offer but they contacted me via SMS saying that my contact email is missing on my job application. Just out of curiosity, when I contacted them, they offered me the same thing. By managing local bitcoin ATMs, I get compensated $200 each project and something like that. This must be a scam..
[OP]
Dec 18, 2017
236 posts
25 upvotes
JoshuaK80049 wrote:
Jul 26th, 2019 1:41 pm
I got a same offer but they contacted me via SMS saying that my contact email is missing on my job application. Just out of curiosity, when I contacted them, they offered me the same thing. By managing local bitcoin ATMs, I get compensated $200 each project and something like that. This must be a scam..
I think for some they also deliver some package. One of my friends did not even open it ;) and continued to Txt him and later stopped...
Sep 9, 2019
1 posts
have anyone tried it. need to confirm its scam or what??