Expired Hot Deals

Bitdefender

Bitdefender Total Security Anti-virus $9.99 (1 year, 5 devices)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2021 11:34 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 18, 2019
192 posts
201 upvotes
Calgary

Bitdefender Total Security Anti-virus $9.99 (1 year, 5 devices)

Deal Link:
Price:
$9.99
Savings:
$80
Expiry:
October 19, 2021
Retailer:
Bitdefender
Received this in the email this morning, might be YMMV.

Seems to be a better deal than Best Buy when it goes on sale there. Best Buy last time was $55 for me for 3 years, 5 devices, so it was $18.3/year.
Last edited by Metalheart on Oct 18th, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Heavy Metal We Trust
Thread Summary
Copy and paste the link to get the pricing

bitdefender.com/media/html/consumer/renew/general-2021-opt/?force_country=ca&pid=IPM_CA_RENEWAL_OFF_TOC_R_PGEN
145 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 2, 2018
1275 posts
1295 upvotes
Blainville, QC
Decent price. BUT Windows Defender ($0) is good enough for most folks. :) Here's an upvote.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10586 posts
7166 upvotes
Does / should anyone use this for its other / non-AV features?

...and it supports other platforms (e.g. iOS and Android devices)
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
2564 posts
3606 upvotes
Metalheart wrote: Received this in the email this morning, might be YMMV.

Seems to be a better deal than Best Buy when it goes on sale there. Best Buy last time was $55 for me for 3 years, 5 devices, so it was $18.3/year.
Unless am mistaken same email should also have total security for 17$. I believe its a general url to a promo page
Jr. Member
Mar 28, 2006
135 posts
48 upvotes
Pretty cheap, I'll give it a try for a year. Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 19, 2015
6618 posts
6649 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Metalheart wrote: Received this in the email this morning, might be YMMV.

Seems to be a better deal than Best Buy when it goes on sale there. Best Buy last time was $55 for me for 3 years, 5 devices, so it was $18.3/year.
I dont see this price
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 14, 2004
1392 posts
645 upvotes
Toronto
sid8tive wrote: Decent price. BUT Windows Defender ($0) is good enough for most folks. :) Here's an upvote.
"BbbbbBbbbbuuutt WinDows dEFenDER" Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye



Last edited by jp149 on Oct 18th, 2021 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Newbie
Nov 5, 2019
64 posts
71 upvotes
There is no check option to remove auto renewal during checkout. Might be tricky to cancel after purchase.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
7353 posts
3481 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Great price, upvoted.

Personally looking for AV suite where have more granular control over programs/applications so can let certain applications/programs access internet or not and similar for read/write when it comes to windows files. Kind of like trusted, low trusted, not trusted.

Suites seem to have gone to auto setup for most part for simplification.
Selling Viking 7 winters on steel wheels. Good for Subaru and some Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Lexus, Toyota. Almost New, less then 1k kms used.

viking-contact-7-winter-tires-steel-wheels-2507125/
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
2363 posts
2418 upvotes
Langley
why can't it be 5 years 1 device Disappointed But Relieved Face

when does it need to be activated?
I still have few months left on my current one
Member
Oct 29, 2010
348 posts
508 upvotes
Quebec
cool price, been using it for the last 2 years, well worth it.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 18, 2019
192 posts
201 upvotes
Calgary
Dreamrider wrote: why can't it be 5 years 1 device Disappointed But Relieved Face

when does it need to be activated?
I still have few months left on my current one
You can add it to your current one I believe, it will just extend your current subscription to 1 more year
In Heavy Metal We Trust
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 24, 2007
1946 posts
581 upvotes
I already had Bitdefender Total Security (5 devices for 1 year) and renewed it for $9.99 using OP's link. When logging into Bitdefender Central, I extended my current Bitdefender for another year! Good until April 2023. And by extending it, there is no Auto-renew in my account so nothing to cancel! Thanks OP!
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 27, 2016
194 posts
113 upvotes
From Umi, with ♡
i have mcfee come with internet plan instead :rolleyes:
Member
Apr 29, 2013
454 posts
666 upvotes
Candiac
You can extend your subscription or add 5 new devices.
Image
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2009
1031 posts
835 upvotes
Vancouver
Need a code? oos?
I got $44.99 offer from OP’s link
Images
  • 71F56FF4-35EC-4754-A6C4-8827D0532529.png
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 1, 2012
593 posts
258 upvotes
Montreal
any idea in mind ?
georvu wrote: Great price, upvoted.

Personally looking for AV suite where have more granular control over programs/applications so can let certain applications/programs access internet or not and similar for read/write when it comes to windows files. Kind of like trusted, low trusted, not trusted.

Suites seem to have gone to auto setup for most part for simplification.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1064 posts
431 upvotes
toronto
tried i only see add a new subsctription as mine ends in 2 months
mrobillard wrote: You can extend your subscription or add 5 new devices.
Image
Jr. Member
Mar 5, 2017
179 posts
126 upvotes
vancouver
Thanks for the heads up. My subscription for the last 2 years was $14.99
I just renewed for $9.99 and extended to Dec 2022.

I also use it on my Pixel 4a and Moto Z as well as a desktop and 2 laptops.

Top