Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Bitdefender internet security 78% off for 3 PC

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2016 1:42 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Jan 3, 2015
6 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON

Bitdefender internet security 78% off for 3 PC

Deal Link:
Price:
89,95
Savings:
70% OFF
Expiry:
July 23, 2015
Offer :78% OFF for 3PC
Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 Up to 3 PC just for 20.15 USD


http://www.upucuza.com/shop/utilities-i ... -discount/

And other offer is for Norton utilities 80% OFF at the same web site .

http://www.upucuza.com/?product=norton- ... -us-and-ca
21 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2014
5219 posts
1679 upvotes
Toronto
or just get a 6mo trial every 6mo..

to each there own though
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 22, 2004
2144 posts
876 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm gonna wait to hear which one works best with Windows 10 that's rolling out in a few weeks.
yadda, yadda, yadda
Jr. Member
User avatar
Nov 20, 2003
127 posts
2 upvotes
odiferousmuffins wrote: If any one is considering Bitdefender, I would recommend checking out eBay for better deals. Here is a 3 PC, 2 year license for roughly $10 CAD:

http://m.ebay.ca/itm/Bitdefender-Intern ... nav=SEARCH
Use with caution. I've purchased bitdefender from their affiliate sellers where it also offered a similar license for 10 bucks. I was then charged seventy bucks by paypal. They refused to refund me, claiming that paypal's warrantee doesn't cover intangibles.
Member
Nov 16, 2014
203 posts
181 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
madcow000 wrote: Use with caution. I've purchased bitdefender from their affiliate sellers where it also offered a similar license for 10 bucks. I was then charged seventy bucks by paypal. They refused to refund me, claiming that paypal's warrantee doesn't cover intangibles.
I'll keep that in mind for next time. The Bitdefender package I bought several months ago was shipped to me with a physical CD and key, and I had no trouble with the payment.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
22253 posts
35669 upvotes
ONTARIO
Financials wrote: or just get a 6mo trial every 6mo..

to each there own though
That's what I was thinking.

These guys basically have trials going on all the time. When your trial gets low, you can just add a new trial key to extend it.

I literally just googled "bitdefender 6 month trial" and found two of them immediately.

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 - 6 month trial:
http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/s ... social-ts/

Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 - 6 month trial:
http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/60-second/

In 6 months from now, there will no doubt be another trial you can get a new key from.
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 28, 2009
705 posts
235 upvotes
Nelson BC
madcow000 wrote: Use with caution. I was then charged seventy bucks by paypal.
Romanian Mafia:
BitDefender has a terrible auto-renew business model that when it snagged me (a 1 year single renewal was later silently charged to my card at $96) required contacting, logging in, creating or retrieving accounts on both Avangate AND BitDefender. The process was designed to be dificult, took 3 days, was 2 months before I saw my refund.

Just google bitdefender auto renew scam. Terrible, terrible company, ethics and practices.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2001
16260 posts
2941 upvotes
You never provide any anti-virus company your credit card. Norton also has an auto-renew function, and I suspect the others do as well.

Anyhow, Bitdefender Antivirus is great, but the firewall sucks, so Total Security and Internet Security should be avoided.
Automatic down-votes: Eufy, D-Link, TP-Link, Newegg, Canada Computers, any Chinese-owned cellphone, laptop or IoT device.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
1163 posts
326 upvotes
UnitG2 wrote: Romanian Mafia:
BitDefender has a terrible auto-renew business model that when it snagged me (a 1 year single renewal was later silently charged to my card at $96) required contacting, logging in, creating or retrieving accounts on both Avangate AND BitDefender. The process was designed to be dificult, took 3 days, was 2 months before I saw my refund.

Just google bitdefender auto renew scam. Terrible, terrible company, ethics and practices.
I'm not disagreeing that they have terrible ethics, but Bitdefender is a solid piece of software
- FalconR
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 10, 2012
900 posts
280 upvotes
Are these much better than the free Antivirus softwares such as AVG? I just don't know if it's worth purchasing
PSN: SUPRSAYN
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
1163 posts
326 upvotes
truesaiyan wrote: Are these much better than the free Antivirus softwares such as AVG? I just don't know if it's worth purchasing
FYI bitdefender antivirus is free. only the internet security suite costs mula

And compared to AVG, bitdefender is superior. Tiny fingerprint, excellent antivirus capabilities, etc.
- FalconR
Member
Oct 5, 2008
252 posts
37 upvotes
Anywhere
BobSagget wrote: That's what I was thinking.

These guys basically have trials going on all the time. When your trial gets low, you can just add a new trial key to extend it.

I literally just googled "bitdefender 6 month trial" and found two of them immediately.

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 - 6 month trial:
http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/s ... social-ts/

Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 - 6 month trial:
http://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/60-second/

In 6 months from now, there will no doubt be another trial you can get a new key from.
thanks downloded, a bit longer process. success for 6 m

Top