• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2017 11:33 am
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
16957 posts
6123 upvotes
I'll give you $2 to shut up and not post
Sure, i accept paypal Face With Tears Of Joy
Last edited by Quentin5 on Dec 29th, 2016 1:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8245 posts
1784 upvotes
Toronto
Quentin5 wrote: 10 small nuggets
This hot deal is about equivalent of buying (6) 710mL bottles of pop for $2.50 at SDM, they have the same sale practically every other week yet no one posts it in hot deals anymore.

Please start doing this somebody, i want to count how many down votes you get. Killing the messenger is in style.
Where else can you get an equivalent amount of fast food chicken for $2?
Dec 4, 2016
358 posts
207 upvotes
Montreal
Quentin5 wrote: This hot deal is about equivalent of buying (6) 710mL bottles of pop for $2.50 at SDM, they have the same sale practically every other week yet no one posts it in hot deals anymore.
Yeah but ti's not chicken nuggets
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
16957 posts
6123 upvotes
appleb wrote:
Where else can you get an equivalent amount of fast food chicken for $2?
see post 17 and substitute junior chicken
MontrealParis wrote: Yeah but ti's not chicken nuggets
nor is it bacon
Last edited by Quentin5 on Dec 29th, 2016 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Deal Guru
Jun 12, 2003
14849 posts
1162 upvotes
Markham
sweet, these are great for those hungry nights ;)
ShadowVlican
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
16070 posts
3481 upvotes
Toronto
In Ontario, I love this hot deal because I can order 10 for $2 and pay only GST, (5% tax instead of 13%)
Then I can order 10 more if I am still hungry.
Remember, when you order fast food and the bill is $4 or less before tax, it's only taxable 5%, not 13%.
Great money saver.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Dec 4, 2016
358 posts
207 upvotes
Montreal
playnicee1 wrote: In Ontario, I love this hot deal because I can order 10 for $2 and pay only GST, (5% tax instead of 13%)
Then I can order 10 more if I am still hungry.
Remember, when you order fast food and the bill is $4 or less before tax, it's only taxable 5%, not 13%.
Great money saver.
Damn I didn't know that. Is is the same everywhere or just in Ontario ?
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
4087 posts
797 upvotes
Scarborough
10 nuggets of 700 calories approx. according to their nutritional information for the price of only $2. Definitely, it's great bang for buck....especially with the buffalo dipping sauce. Will visit tomorrow.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
16070 posts
3481 upvotes
Toronto
MontrealParis wrote: Damn I didn't know that. Is is the same everywhere or just in Ontario ?
It seems to be an Ontario thing. Each Province seems to do tax breaks differently.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2464 posts
1776 upvotes
Prince George
appleb wrote: Where else can you get an equivalent amount of fast food chicken for $2?
7-11.

Around here they regularly have mailer coupons for straight up free wings, and they had an app deal for quite a while for buy 3 wings get 3 free. Ok that's $2.25 for 6 wings, more than $2. But they're real wings as opposed to whatever is in BK nuggets :D

Anyway we're getting off topic. Time to start hitting BK again :) Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9662 posts
1163 upvotes
GTA
I went to BK one time and wanted a quick snack. Asked about the 10 nugget deal and it was back at regular price. What a rip off at regular price but at $2.00 I find myself buying these every once and a while (The BK at Dufferin and King is usually a lot less busy later at night than the McDs so that is a selling point when driving by).

I am usually not a big fan of adding sauces to things but really like their buffalo sauce for whatever reason.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2154 posts
1189 upvotes
GTA
COLD
COLD
COLD
COLD

This has been regular price for so long that I don't even remember. OP just wants to get post count. So sad
¸

- - - - -
;)
Nov 6, 2011
508 posts
184 upvotes
Mississauga
DragOnT wrote: COLD
COLD
COLD
COLD

This has been regular price for so long that I don't even remember. OP just wants to get post count. So sad
Actually, the last time I went to BK thinking this was still the price, they said the promo ended. So this thread is at least helping me. Why bother posting, just move along.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)