Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] BK 10 pcs Nuggets for $1.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2017 11:33 am
Newbie
May 27, 2012
28 posts
8 upvotes
NORTH YORK
I have never had their nuggets until today. I don't think I've ever had worse nuggets in my life, tasted like slightly flavoured cardboard. I tried the BBQ and Sweet/Sour sauce, while not horrible, not good either... rather just have ketchup. I think cardboard would sit better in my stomach than these nuggets...

If I was a poor University student I guess it would be a nice change from a cup of instant Ramen.
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
13943 posts
4422 upvotes
Toronto
Love this deal! Gonna get fatter. The two double bacon cheeseburgers some dude mentioned for $5 also sounds good. Can anyone confirm if that burger deal is nationwide?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 17, 2006
6830 posts
5730 upvotes
North York
DeadlyBroccoli wrote: I have never had their nuggets until today. I don't think I've ever had worse nuggets in my life, tasted like slightly flavoured cardboard. I tried the BBQ and Sweet/Sour sauce, while not horrible, not good either... rather just have ketchup. I think cardboard would sit better in my stomach than these nuggets...

If I was a poor University student I guess it would be a nice change from a cup of instant Ramen.
Were you a rich University student?
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2396 posts
1184 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Kurtz7834 wrote: Love this deal! Gonna get fatter. The two double bacon cheeseburgers some dude mentioned for $5 also sounds good. Can anyone confirm if that burger deal is nationwide?
I don't see that deal listed on their website. Only their mixed and match deal of pulled pork sandwich, big fish, and original chicken.
Vancouver Spotify Premium Family Plan Available! $36/year! 1 Spot Left! PM for details!
Newbie
Jan 9, 2005
25 posts
13 upvotes
ToniCipriani wrote: Image

It's BAAACK!!!
These nuggets are the bomb. Can't believe a deal like this exists in 2016!
Newbie
May 27, 2012
28 posts
8 upvotes
NORTH YORK
konsensei wrote:
DeadlyBroccoli wrote: I have never had their nuggets until today. I don't think I've ever had worse nuggets in my life, tasted like slightly flavoured cardboard. I tried the BBQ and Sweet/Sour sauce, while not horrible, not good either... rather just have ketchup. I think cardboard would sit better in my stomach than these nuggets...

If I was a poor University student I guess it would be a nice change from a cup of instant Ramen.
Were you a rich University student?
Yeah I was ballin' , I could afford to eat McDonalds. Back then it was 69 cents cheeseburgers.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2396 posts
1184 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
DeadlyBroccoli wrote:
konsensei wrote:
DeadlyBroccoli wrote: I have never had their nuggets until today. I don't think I've ever had worse nuggets in my life, tasted like slightly flavoured cardboard. I tried the BBQ and Sweet/Sour sauce, while not horrible, not good either... rather just have ketchup. I think cardboard would sit better in my stomach than these nuggets...

If I was a poor University student I guess it would be a nice change from a cup of instant Ramen.
Were you a rich University student?
Yeah I was ballin' , I could afford to eat McDonalds. Back then it was 69 cents cheeseburgers.
Those days were the best days.
Vancouver Spotify Premium Family Plan Available! $36/year! 1 Spot Left! PM for details!
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4165 posts
2492 upvotes
This thread will only get better with pics !!!!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4408 posts
668 upvotes
I bought 20 today, they're not that bad. I'll probably buy more before the promo ends.
Sr. Member
Nov 26, 2015
830 posts
572 upvotes
Ontario
I always thought Mcdonalds nuggets were superior, until just recently when i bought the Mcdonalds 10 piece combo for $12.

McDonalds has secretly degraded there nuggets to literally the same grade as these BK ones but still charging a massive premium. That is the last time i am buying mcnuggets.

Seriously take a bite into mcnuggets an see if you can see a chicken breast anymore. Literally just filling now.
Newbie
May 27, 2012
28 posts
8 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Etabol wrote: I always thought Mcdonalds nuggets were superior, until just recently when i bought the Mcdonalds 10 piece combo for $12.

McDonalds has secretly degraded there nuggets to literally the same grade as these BK ones but still charging a massive premium. That is the last time i am buying mcnuggets.

Seriously take a bite into mcnuggets an see if you can see a chicken breast anymore. Literally just filling now.
How much are McDonalds McNuggets alone?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2009
17592 posts
4572 upvotes
Toronto
DeadlyBroccoli wrote:
Etabol wrote: I always thought Mcdonalds nuggets were superior, until just recently when i bought the Mcdonalds 10 piece combo for $12.

McDonalds has secretly degraded there nuggets to literally the same grade as these BK ones but still charging a massive premium. That is the last time i am buying mcnuggets.

Seriously take a bite into mcnuggets an see if you can see a chicken breast anymore. Literally just filling now.
How much are McDonalds McNuggets alone?
It's just under $5 for 6 nuggets vs $2 for 10....

$0.83 nuggets at McDs vs $0.20 nuggets ...IDK how much their 10 pack costs though
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA

Top