• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2017 11:33 am
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2003
1273 posts
566 upvotes
Vancouver
The gift that keeps on giving.
Mouth to A**. Mouth to A**. Rinse and repeat.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1409 posts
850 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
They have the same deal in Montreal area?
I didn't receive any flyer about that.
Mar 8, 2007
453 posts
576 upvotes
dekay wrote: The gift that keeps on giving.
Mouth to A**. Mouth to A**. Rinse and repeat.
if it was the opposite direction.... would be a whole different context
Nov 12, 2011
752 posts
289 upvotes
Ontario
these things can get nasty. friend who purchased these last time they were 10 for $2 found a piece of hair inside his nugget
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2013
2062 posts
2090 upvotes
Living the dream
The BK Nugget Prince has returned to reclaim his throne. I anticipate chowing down on at least 2,000 of these this year before the deal ends.
The name is pronounced El‧u‧àr‧do. I am the ultimate deal hunter, y'all just gatherers. I was the first openly black man to get a Costco membership.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2331 posts
1378 upvotes
Etabol wrote: I always thought Mcdonalds nuggets were superior, until just recently when i bought the Mcdonalds 10 piece combo for $12.

McDonalds has secretly degraded there nuggets to literally the same grade as these BK ones but still charging a massive premium. That is the last time i am buying mcnuggets.

Seriously take a bite into mcnuggets an see if you can see a chicken breast anymore. Literally just filling now.
You're literally just talking out of your ass if you think McD's nuggets are the "same grade" as BK's.

There's a reason why they can charge a premium. It's that much better. People will still continue to pay the high price. If people didn't they wouldn't be that expensive. Simple as that.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1622 upvotes
Canada
whoa-albert wrote:
Etabol wrote: I always thought Mcdonalds nuggets were superior, until just recently when i bought the Mcdonalds 10 piece combo for $12.

McDonalds has secretly degraded there nuggets to literally the same grade as these BK ones but still charging a massive premium. That is the last time i am buying mcnuggets.

Seriously take a bite into mcnuggets an see if you can see a chicken breast anymore. Literally just filling now.
You're literally just talking out of your ass if you think McD's nuggets are the "same grade" as BK's.

There's a reason why they can charge a premium. It's that much better. People will still continue to pay the high price. If people didn't they wouldn't be that expensive. Simple as that.
I dont like McD nuggets and never tried BK ones. If McD nuggets are far better than Bk ones...then I will not even try the BK ones
Nov 26, 2015
830 posts
572 upvotes
Ontario
whoa-albert wrote:

If you read my post I have always thought McNuggets were far superior, BUT my last experience with them was very disappointing. This is base on just buying them recently. If they didn't downgrade them to such crappy quality I wouldn't be comparing the two. BK nuggets, I am not even sure if 20% is meat. However the next time you bite into a McNugget, see if you can see any chicken breast. You could before. Now they are just powdery and grinded meat mixed with ?.

Buy both and put them side by side with a bite in each. McNuggets are NOT worth it's upcharge.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2006
1207 posts
230 upvotes
^^ Sorry Man, but McNuggets are far better, especially when fresh (ie: crispy). If they're not, they're old and taste closer to BK nuggets.
But... BK Nuggets go down good when hungry and not too bad. They are kinda small for nuggets, though.

Incidentally, anyone remember Kentucky Nuggets from Kentucky Fried Chicken (pre-KFC days). :)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
716 upvotes
No arguments this year about 2 sauces per 10 from the location that always gave me problems last year. The nuggets they didn't even try to make it crispy this year. I think they may have changed the recipe.
Jul 24, 2016
34 posts
24 upvotes
Guys guys...please. The frying of the nuggets eliminates any potential disease from the rat and cat we're ingesting. Lol njammy in my tummy :)
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2399 posts
1191 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Don't think BK nuggets were ever crispy, even when I asked them to be made fresh.

McNuggets are ridiculously overpriced here in Canada. Only time I eat them is when I hit the States. $5 for 20pcs.
Vancouver Spotify Premium Family Plan Available! $36/year! 1 Spot Left! PM for details!
Mar 23, 2006
413 posts
92 upvotes
This thread made me hungry. Ordered 10 nuggets and 2 pulled pork sandwiches (2 for $5). The pulled pork was surprisingly good. Decent size for the price as well. Couldn't finish the 2nd sandwich.

Don't know why people comparing food all the time. What are you guys expecting? I spent $7.xx on my order. I'm not expecting gourmet, but I'll tell you what, I'm pretty damn satisfied right now.
Oct 4, 2015
314 posts
278 upvotes
Mississauga
This people in this thread is literally 50/50 split between those looking for some cheap nuggets and those who are nugget connoisseurs.
Where exactly are people getting these life changing chicken nuggets that are significantly better than McDonalds? Popeyes is probably the best I had, but It wouldnt stop me from eating BK nuggets.
If you stare long enough at a lurker, the lurker stares back at you.
Feb 12, 2014
610 posts
1419 upvotes
vancouver
everytime i go its sold out,
sometimes i think its just a scam here to get you to be stuck in their drive through and have to order something else lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)