Expired Hot Deals

[Burger King] BK 10 pcs Nuggets for $1.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2017 11:33 am
Nov 28, 2013
99 posts
111 upvotes
toronto19850 wrote: wow...going to burger king expecting gourmet food...mcdonalds, burger king, same thing, it's fast food chicken nuggets.

google "how are mcdonalds chicken nuggets made"
Doesn't look so bad, but probably not the whole story:
BK nuggets are horrible though. I can't believe people waste their money on them. I'd rather a Junior Chicken from Mc Dicks if I only wanted to spend $2.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
1883 posts
620 upvotes
AllanT232 wrote:
ditachan wrote:
AllanT232 wrote: cost 2.99 and not 1.99 in vancouver bc
Costs 1.99 here downtown Vancouver, BC

when i went i got charged 2.99
It's advertise $1.99 on the window in Richmond
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21552 posts
24380 upvotes
Toronto
story wrote:
AllanT232 wrote:
ditachan wrote:

Costs 1.99 here downtown Vancouver, BC

when i went i got charged 2.99
It's advertise $1.99 on the window in Richmond
Still $1.99 at Front/George in Toronto too.
"I felt a great disturbance at KFC as if millions of chickens suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced." RFD user stephroll
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8297 posts
2987 upvotes
Toronto
How come BK's nuggets are never crispy? They're always spongey, even when I get fresh ones.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14575 posts
4710 upvotes
Montreal
coriolis wrote: What's the sodium per 10 nugs?
1.5 bags.
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1546 posts
1209 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
So onroute burger Kings have this deal as well?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
11008 posts
3571 upvotes
Variability wrote: How come BK's nuggets are never crispy? They're always spongey, even when I get fresh ones.
If they are fresh they are a little crispy for sure but the inside is processed chicken so... you get what you pay for.

Personally - I like them as a snack. Especially if I know I'm having a late dinner.
Oct 26, 2015
563 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto,ON
These nuggets atleast taste better than detestable pc frozen nuggets
I try to buy smart but end up Penny wise Pound Foolish :(
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
4172 posts
854 upvotes
Scarborough
just chowed down 10 of these. They aren't as good as the mcnuggets but they are still tasty and most of all, they are easy for my wallet to stomach. Eating these every day will definitely lead you to an early heart attack so be warned. I used to work at bk a few years ago and I still have a legitimate belief that their sauces are some of the best available in fast food restaurants. Its worth eating the nuggets, just for the buffalo sauce.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1041 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
This is nothing new - they've had them for about a year now. I tried them last year - the flavour was good but the texture was meh - a bit soft/soggy.
Nov 25, 2011
142 posts
93 upvotes
Vancouver
blaznazn22 wrote: just chowed down 10 of these. They aren't as good as the mcnuggets but they are still tasty and most of all, they are easy for my wallet to stomach. Eating these every day will definitely lead you to an early heart attack so be warned. I used to work at bk a few years ago and I still have a legitimate belief that their sauces are some of the best available in fast food restaurants. Its worth eating the nuggets, just for the buffalo sauce.
Can agree that the buffalo sauce is amazing.
Mar 21, 2008
312 posts
36 upvotes
Calgary
This is a fantastic deal! Especially compared to McDonald's where 6 McNuggets will cost you $4.99 and 10 will cost you a whopping $6.19! You can get 30 chicken nuggets from BK for less than 10 will cost you from McDonald's! I usually swing by BK on my way home from work and pick up 20 Nuggets for $4.18 taxes included. Can't get a better deal on restaurant food than that. Sure, a pub near me has 15c chicken wings on Wednesday and Thursday but you have to buy a drink for every 10 (pop $3.50, beer minimum $5.00)
Last edited by CalgaryMan on Oct 30th, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
1181 posts
546 upvotes
Kitchener. Ontario
CalgaryMan wrote: This is a fantastic deal! Especially compared to McDonald's where 6 McNuggets will cost you $4.99 and 10 will cost you a whopping $6.19! You can get 30 chicken nuggets from BK for less than 10 will cost you from McDonald's!
Yes, we already determined this month's ago
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3265 posts
603 upvotes
Winnipeg
This deal was already done since last week... no more $1.99 nuggets...
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1652 posts
827 upvotes
Edmonton
These nuggets definately fulfill the need if I have a craving but the taste of the McDonalds nuggets doesn't compare.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3677 posts
9424 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
khulit wrote: This deal was already done since last week... no more $1.99 nuggets...
The deal is still showing on their website. Maybe certain locations have stopped?
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3265 posts
603 upvotes
Winnipeg
trystee wrote:
khulit wrote: This deal was already done since last week... no more $1.99 nuggets...
The deal is still showing on their website. Maybe certain locations have stopped?
Dunno... I ordered it last week, and they told me the deal was finished a few days ago... so when I bought 10 nuggets it was back to the old price... this is Winnipeg though, it may be just Manitoba...
Mar 21, 2008
312 posts
36 upvotes
Calgary
khulit wrote:
trystee wrote:
Dunno... I ordered it last week, and they told me the deal was finished a few days ago... so when I bought 10 nuggets it was back to the old price... this is Winnipeg though, it may be just Manitoba...
Hmm interesting. It is currently showing on burgerking.ca and I can confirm that it is available at Burger King in Courtenay, BC (currently staying with the family for a bit)