Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Canadian Tire] BLACK FRIDAY Canadian Tire Smart Plugs and Smart Light Bulbs

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 4:39 pm
Member
User avatar
Nov 20, 2013
240 posts
175 upvotes
Burlington, ON
Online they are listed at full price - I thought this was a Cyber Monday deals :(
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4477 posts
1615 upvotes
Ajax
TechDaddy wrote: Online they are listed at full price - I thought this was a Cyber Monday deals :(
Looks like just about everything in the Black Friday flyer is back to regular price. Their "cyber Monday" is a POS.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 13, 2007
3190 posts
1791 upvotes
Edmonton
mrtvgame wrote: Looks like just about everything in the Black Friday flyer is back to regular price. Their "cyber Monday" is a POS.
No, it was actually their Red Thursday sale, clearly advertised as Thursday through Sunday.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4477 posts
1615 upvotes
Ajax
starchoice wrote: No, it was actually their Red Thursday sale, clearly advertised as Thursday through Sunday.
Sure but most are including a large portion of their deals for Cyber Monday. CDN Tire is not, so IMO they suck.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 13, 2007
3190 posts
1791 upvotes
Edmonton
mrtvgame wrote: Sure but most are including a large portion of their deals for Cyber Monday. CDN Tire is not, so IMO they suck.
They have separate Cyber Monday deals.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4477 posts
1615 upvotes
Ajax
starchoice wrote: They have separate Cyber Monday deals.
Those aren't "deals". Those are the same shite we get week in and week out.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 13, 2007
3190 posts
1791 upvotes
Edmonton
mrtvgame wrote: Those aren't "deals". Those are the same shite we get week in and week out.
You are then in the wrong thread. Let me help. If it say “Canadian Tire”, move on.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4477 posts
1615 upvotes
Ajax
starchoice wrote: You are then in the wrong thread. Let me help. If it say “Canadian Tire”, move on.
Thread said deals. Where are the deals? Oh wait, there aren't any. So yes, moving on and this thread has expired along with Crappy Tire.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 3, 2005
2904 posts
269 upvotes
Bought these during the sale and never had a chance to open until now.
"15A 1875W Resistive, 5A Max 625W Tungsten"
Returning
Images
  • IMG_20191209_223344.jpg
RFD Damage...lost count

HEATWARE
eBay

Top