May 14, 2007
15080 posts
2197 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
Thanks, bought 3 packs of the 100 pcs straws LOL
Dec 30, 2010
274 posts
101 upvotes
duraikmurugan wrote: These deals are limited to Montreal area.
They are Montreal only for cheap or no shipping fee, you can still buy them with regular shipping to other areas, I paid 4.99 for Ottawa shipping few times for those super discounted app only sales, 60% off usually.
Jul 15, 2003
573 posts
629 upvotes
25jai wrote: I got it last year, price was $25. Very handy, useful for just when you need a quick pump.
Tnx, I am in no hurry, will wait for 25 dollar sale again.
Nov 25, 2002
676 posts
163 upvotes
Kelowna
seanster wrote: Oh for this year that faucet for $50 is a real deal. I bought one in May for $62 and was impressed with it. It's really well built and heavy with strong mounting hardware, long hoses. In some ways nicer than my $200 peerless of a similar style. The handle pulls out a good distance. Not saying it is equivalent but it's not a $150 difference that's for sure. It's a bit shorter than you might think and the handle is lighter and smaller than I would prefer. I set an alarm to buy another one or two. Great gift for anyone with a crappy old style faucet.
Word. That kitchen faucet is legit. I just installed it in my latest reno. I've bought Hansgrohe, Kraus, Delta, etc in the past and been happy... but I figured i'd take a chance on this since the price was so low compared to everything else out there. It's a totally decent unit. I would happily buy it again.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
1570 posts
1019 upvotes
Looking for a 3-6ft USB A to USB mini cable and a 1ft (or longer) USB A Male to USB A Female cable, know if those are going on any special sale or just standard 20% + free shipping? I would have picked up the $2 lightning cable... if it wasn't OOS in ten minutes!?!?!... ARGH!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5163 posts
1416 upvotes
Toronto
Gonna pickup the humidifier thanks :)

No batteries on sale this year :(
'11 DC MLF Iikka Pro | CCM Ribcor Trigger 3D/Bauer Supreme 1S LE
'18 Union Flite Pro Red | Bauer Supreme 2S Gloves
'08 K2 T1 | CCM Super Tacks AS1
May 8, 2001
612 posts
423 upvotes
The 9:00 AM EST Living.ca deal is live! Somewhat anyway.

The deal is the double insulated 1.5L carafe for $12.99 in stainless steel or red.
https://www.living.ca/p-377013-lvb-jkl0 ... #sku392422

If you select the red one it is live now for $12.99. Stainless steel not yet. This seems a good price as a quick search on Amazon has similar sized ones for $20+. Plus, now I don't have to set an alarm to get up (have enough power banks already). Don't mind the red as it is nice and shiny red. :)

Also, a review said it was once on sale for $7.99. Don't know when nor do I have a time machine, but that would have been super hot! (and the liquid inside too).
Discounted e-Gift Cards: WaySpa
Apr 24, 2015
144 posts
20 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Did the website crashed lol is not loading for me. I might get that 4000mh power bank. Hopefully I can get 2 one for me and 1 for my family member.
Jan 8, 2015
631 posts
385 upvotes
sylvestor2002 wrote: too bad they don't have the Prime Cables velcro straps.
Just keep watching the non-doorcrashers. They add new things as other items go OOS. That's how they showed up randomly late night last BF for 1 cent.