[Primecables.ca] Black Friday Deals for PrimeCables/123ink/Living.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 8:25 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2546 posts
1519 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Lightbulbs going through at full price, not $3.99. Beware.

EDIT: Fixed now. GO! GO! GO!

EDIT: 15% gone already!
Apr 10, 2019
91 posts
125 upvotes
Halifax
flopticalcube wrote: Lightbulbs going through at full price, not $3.99. Beware.

They're pretty decent light bulbs, I've bought them at the $10 full price before but they refunded me because they didn't work in my dimmer so I use them as regular bulbs and they're bright.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
3253 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto

Lowes had a bunch of Sylvania 5 packs for $1.50 in-store if dimming isn’t something you care for.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3517 posts
2050 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…

EDIT: 15% gone already!
gross... laboratory color or gtfo!
---
Apr 10, 2019
91 posts
125 upvotes
Halifax
Less than 15 minutes until the sale ends, time to get your last minute orders in.
May 8, 2007
979 posts
272 upvotes
Fraser Valley, BC
I spent an hour trying to figure out which items to order (specifications need studying etc). Then put in an order a few minutes before the sale end. It asked me for the BF2019 code and I put it in and it said I qualified. Then it put me through a bunch of crap asking for my account ID, which I forgot since I put in a couple of orders a year ago. The account stuff failed on several attempts, so it seemed to want an account and I finally set up a new one (I guess???) with my cellphone #. Then at the final step after I put in my shipping address it wants the sale code AGAIN, so I put it in and as its now 1 minute after sale ends (at 9 pm Pacific time here in BC), it says code expired, no 20% off, no free shipping.

So, no order put in. THANKS A LOT PRIMECABLES! Angry Face

I'll maybe put in the order next time.
Jul 25, 2017
428 posts
103 upvotes
adams7 wrote: I spent an hour trying to figure out which items to order (specifications need studying etc). Then put in an order a few minutes before the sale end. It asked me for the BF2019 code and I put it in and it said I qualified. Then it put me through a bunch of crap asking for my account ID, which I forgot since I put in a couple of orders a year ago. The account stuff failed on several attempts, so it seemed to want an account and I finally set up a new one (I guess???) with my cellphone #. Then at the final step after I put in my shipping address it wants the sale code AGAIN, so I put it in and as its now 1 minute after sale ends (at 9 pm Pacific time here in BC), it says code expired, no 20% off, no free shipping.

So which one did you research that was good?
Jul 25, 2017
428 posts
103 upvotes
Guys, any input on the emergency car battery starter for $40? Is that worth it or nah?
Jan 8, 2015
375 posts
206 upvotes
adams7 wrote: I spent an hour trying to figure out which items to order (specifications need studying etc). Then put in an order a few minutes before the sale end. It asked me for the BF2019 code and I put it in and it said I qualified. Then it put me through a bunch of crap asking for my account ID, which I forgot since I put in a couple of orders a year ago. The account stuff failed on several attempts, so it seemed to want an account and I finally set up a new one (I guess???) with my cellphone #. Then at the final step after I put in my shipping address it wants the sale code AGAIN, so I put it in and as its now 1 minute after sale ends (at 9 pm Pacific time here in BC), it says code expired, no 20% off, no free shipping.

I think they started forcing account registration this past year? I can't remember, I just remember having to register an account to place an order.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
1505 posts
982 upvotes

Ouch... I put in my third order for the day at the last minute (panicked for a second because after submitting the order, it showed the $5.95 shipping fee, but then I got a txt from bank with the right amount for txn. Checked invoice and it was all good) but I made sure my account was working fine before spending some extra time browsing before checking out with the final items I wanted.

The other two orders were at a total of $0.10 each... 100x straws and USB A to Mini USB cable for $0.09 + $0.01. Was worried might get sold out, and since there’s no minimum purchase requirement for free shipping, I just made multiple orders. Wonder if they’ll ship it all separately...

You could try calling them and see if they’ll budge but I never called them before so I can’t comment.