Black Friday deals on Sony WH-1000XM3 noise canceling headphones

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2019 9:20 am
[OP]
Oct 23, 2018
1 posts

Black Friday deals on Sony WH-1000XM3 noise canceling headphones

Hi there,

I had the XM2's and absolutely loved them. Sadly I lost them recently on a trip to Morocco :( I digress...

The Sony WH-1000XM3's have recently been released, does anyone know whether Sony release black friday deals on new products or is it just the old stuff?

Want to know whether to hold out for another month or not.

Thanks in advance!
John

Edit: Found this price analysis on the XM3's which does suggest that there might be discounts on the XM3's since the 2's were discounted last year on Black Friday. Probably worth the wait as I guess the price isn't gonna go up!
Last edited by johnasbury on Oct 25th, 2018 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Nov 22, 2017
835 posts
548 upvotes
johnasbury wrote: Hi there,

I had the XM2's and absolutely loved them. Sadly I lost them recently on a trip to Morocco :( I digress...

The Sony WH-1000XM3's have recently been released, does anyone know whether Sony release black friday deals on new products or is it just the old stuff?

Want to know whether to hold out for another month or not.

Thanks in advance!
John
They just get released i doubt the discount if any would be thay deep.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2162 posts
966 upvotes
Victoria
Any updates? Hoping they'll at least match the $50 off on the Bose QC35
Apr 27, 2014
373 posts
129 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Don't see them on sale in any of the flyers and doubt they will be. They are the latest and greatest and if you try them in store they are amazing.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2162 posts
966 upvotes
Victoria
expatflame wrote: Don't see them on sale in any of the flyers and doubt they will be. They are the latest and greatest and if you try them in store they are amazing.
Expert opinion or guess?
Jun 6, 2007
501 posts
193 upvotes
CAPRICA
It won't be on sale because they have lots of stock on xm2 (that will be 300 bucks)

Your best bet is wait for coupons or discount codes on regularly priced items, for example eBay discount of 15 percent or 10 percent off Dell coupons and stack with cash back
Apr 27, 2014
373 posts
129 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
MaxPower19 wrote: Expert opinion or guess?
Just an educated guess but if they do go on sale for some reason I'm definitely buying them.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1959 posts
976 upvotes
Toronto
you should be glad that this did not go on sale last BF. I had to return mine today because it doesnt work on temperatures 0 degrees and below...
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1959 posts
976 upvotes
Toronto
Devhux wrote: I was going to question this one, but then saw this thread on Sony's forums....

https://community.sony.co.uk/t5/portabl ... -p/2534059

Totally unreal that this made it past QA......
it gave me a lot of headache, for the price I expected it to be a no hassle free headphones that I can enjoy during my daily commutes to work. But alas, the headset is not even usable here in Canada lol.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)