Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart Canada

Black Friday Sneak Peek is Up -- Pre-Black Friday Flyer, Sale Starts Thursday, Nov. 16

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2017 1:37 am
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6109 posts
4783 upvotes
Steven91 wrote: Just bought the 55 sharp tv for $538, barely fit in my sedan.
The computer in store didn't charge me enviro fee so it came out to around $600 after taxes.

Overall happy with the purchase, sound is good (default has a faint reverb/echo) definitely not tinny on this unit though. Sound is loud enough to fill my living room on 12/100.

One dead pixel on the top left corner, but since it's 4K you need to walk right up to it to notice.
Hey, have you found a way to install any other apps?

I want to add amazon on there so badly as I have Amazon prime = free TV/Movies.

I looked on google and this model doesn’t show up on google at all, must be a Canada Walmart exclusive. So no info on the net on this TV yet :(

Anyone else that has any info on how to add apps, etc would be awesome!!
Mar 23, 2006
140 posts
6 upvotes
Is the Acer Aspire ES1-523-82ZR 15.6" Notebook with AMD A8 Quad Core CPU 6GB, 1TB, WIN 10 any good for $398?

Any better notebooks around for $400?
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2012
1037 posts
372 upvotes
VANCOUVER
RoseP476 wrote: Can someone give me some guidance on the Toastmaster Air fryer? Price is tempting but does it work well?

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/toastmaste ... 0197266799
Would also like opinions on this air fryer. Not much when googling. Had it in hand yesterday but opted out. Walmart hadn't changed the price yet and was tagged as $59.9x which was a sale price from $69.9x but did scan in at $49.9x.
Nov 11, 2013
588 posts
198 upvotes
London
SInce this is only the sneak peak and it started a week earlier. Is it possible that some additional video games will show up on sale during Black Friday or cyber Monday?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)