Expired Hot Deals

Blackcircles Black Friday

12% OFF + up to $100 mail-in rebate on tires for Black Friday Early Tires Deals on blackcircles.ca

Sep 8, 2017
29 posts
23 upvotes
I have bought several sets of tires from Blackcircles in the past 2 years, all came within 2 or 3 days and were much cheaper than any other retailer. I also like how they send the "formal invoice" right away so that manufacturer rebates can be applied for. Just make sure someone's home over the next week because they show up surprisingly fast, and will just leave them on your deck.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1593 posts
521 upvotes
Kitchener
dassub wrote: When I buy a new car I'll be interested in wheels and tires to install myself from this site.
They don't mention which balancing machine they use though. Has anyone had experience with a wheel and tire set already installed by them and shipped to home?
They only ship the tire by itself, and the wheels as well. You need to either set it up to be delivered and balanced at a local shop, or get the tire and wheel yourself, bring it in to be balanced somewhere. I just brought them to Canadian tire, was easy to get mounted and balanced. I bought the tires from Blackcircle, bought wheels separately from another place.
Aug 24, 2021
78 posts
52 upvotes
SomeGuyGG wrote: They only ship the tire by itself, and the wheels as well. You need to either set it up to be delivered and balanced at a local shop, or get the tire and wheel yourself, bring it in to be balanced somewhere. I just brought them to Canadian tire, was easy to get mounted and balanced. I bought the tires from Blackcircle, bought wheels separately from another place.
What’s the best time to buy from them for the best price?
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
1940 posts
619 upvotes
Toronto
SomeGuyGG wrote: They only ship the tire by itself, and the wheels as well. You need to either set it up to be delivered and balanced at a local shop, or get the tire and wheel yourself, bring it in to be balanced somewhere. I just brought them to Canadian tire, was easy to get mounted and balanced. I bought the tires from Blackcircle, bought wheels separately from another place.
Thanks. That's not convenient at all for someone who will put them on the car themselves at home.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1898 posts
3544 upvotes
Vancouver
dassub wrote: Thanks. That's not convenient at all for someone who will put them on the car themselves at home.
Its never convenient to buy from them

You lose free flat fixes and incredible tire replacement warranties compared to if you get it from cdn tire
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2008
1408 posts
606 upvotes
Canada
dassub wrote: Thanks. That's not convenient at all for someone who will put them on the car themselves at home.
Buying both from Quattro Tires will save you the installation/balancing cost - close to $100 where I am.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43450 posts
7302 upvotes
I think I’ll get the tires from Quattro or JoyCity

Never heard of them. What is the tire manufacturing date on these? I hope they’re not too old from last season.

How is their customer service?
Blanka
[OP]
Nov 2, 2020
22 posts
31 upvotes
They get the tires from the Major Canadian Tires Distributors so all the products are covered by the manufacturer warranties and recent. The manufacturing date may vary based on which models you buy and where they come from. If you're not sure, call them.
Aug 24, 2021
78 posts
52 upvotes
danascully wrote: Its never convenient to buy from them

You lose free flat fixes and incredible tire replacement warranties compared to if you get it from cdn tire
What abt cdn tire vs costco comparison? If I don't have rims and change winter -> summer every year, which makes more financial sense when counting in flat fixes?