Expired Hot Deals

[blackcircles.ca] 10% off tires now with additional October manufacturer rebates for Michelin, Continental, Cooper, Bridgestone, etc

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2021 12:42 am
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
6310 posts
2746 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
TheOnlyT wrote: Got my Vikings delivered today. DOT 0820. Fast delivery although one was delivered on Monday and the other three were delivered today for some reason.
Got all 4 V7 balanced on steels today, DOT 1920.

Note: Not ordered from blackcircles
July 13, 2017 to October 25, 2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime rate next day each time.

2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited and waited to drop its prime rate to include all 3 drops.
Apr 1, 2012
55 posts
27 upvotes
Does anyone know if a 10% code will be available till next Feb/March as well? I am looking to buy 2 summer tires then
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
4045 posts
287 upvotes
nightshiftcrawler wrote: Got my viking this month and the date code is also around Sep last year. Then I got flat tire a day after the installation and no help from blackcircle at all. Not very impressed with their customer service.
Their customer service was excellent for me but even if they were bad, they should be covered under the Continental Road Hazard warranty.

Good luck - that's some really crappy luck but sometimes it happens...
Mar 7, 2011
38 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
priced out michellin x-ice......does seem to be much discount compared to costco. i think i am looking at like $50 difference.
Sep 8, 2017
17 posts
19 upvotes
Just to mention that I bought two sets of winter tires from these guys in October - arrived within a few days, when no one in town appeared to have stock. I brought them to my own tire shop to have mounted, but they also have an option to pre-pay and have them installed at one of their related shops. Great customer service and follow-up, I would recommend.
Aug 7, 2005
875 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like a lot of rebates ended on December 1st.

There are still some remaining, what would you guys say is a good boy based on what's left? Vikings were on the list but the rebate for those ended

I see the X-ice still available with a rebate but that's the latitude x-ice2 , not the xi3 and xi snow
Apr 27, 2017
46 posts
11 upvotes
I am going to need a set of 4 all season 215/65 tires in the spring for a 2016 Jeep Renegade. Any recommendations? Should I buy now or spring. I have Blizzaks on now for the winter
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7587 posts
5067 upvotes
Canada
I submitted by General tire rebate in Oct, they say they shipped it end of Oct, but I still haven't received it........ ??
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1535 posts
535 upvotes
Montreal
RFDQ1016 wrote: I submitted by General tire rebate in Oct, they say they shipped it end of Oct, but I still haven't received it........ ??
I submitted my claim on November 14th and got the prepaid Visa today from general Tire. Comes from Atlanta.
Feb 28, 2020
257 posts
567 upvotes
Looks like none of the perkopolis codes work anymore - are there any codes for black circles right now?