Hot Deals

[blackcircles.ca] 10% off tires now with additional October manufacturer rebates for Michelin, Continental, Cooper, Bridgestone, etc

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2020 8:42 pm
Dec 15, 2017
130 posts
120 upvotes
JCYC5 wrote: Well, my Viking Contact 7 performed admirably in the snow/ice of Edmonton last night! Coming off 6 year old Nokian Hakka R2s, big difference. Amazingly quiet too! Very comparable to my A/S Michelin Premiers (which also need replacing now).

Felt very planted in my Subaru Forester compared to all the other cars on the road. Had slight regrets not getting something studded, but not anymore!
last night was awful, I was sliding around on all seasons as my vikings came in but my appointment is on friday. :facepalm:
Apr 8, 2009
272 posts
265 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
miningminer wrote: last night was awful, I was sliding around on all seasons as my vikings came in but my appointment is on friday. :facepalm:
Damn.... all the shops must be jam packed right now.

I ordered back in Sept and had them mounted immediately. Put them on Saturday and it was perfect timing! Stay safe out there!
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4115 posts
1382 upvotes
WFH
.fess wrote: My local 5.0 rated (120+ reviews on google maps) auto shop hates blackcircles with passion. My scheduled appointment was never confirmed with the shop so when I arrived I caught them by surprise and they had to struggle to squeeze me into their busy seasonal tire swapping schedule. Next time I'll probably just have blackcircles ship the tire to my home address.
If they're that bad I wonder why they continue to deal with them?
Mar 6, 2011
53 posts
21 upvotes
Ordered a set of Vikings lets hope these are great for the winter. Code PERK2020 is still good :)
Nov 27, 2009
39 posts
21 upvotes
Got a set of Viking 7 too - 540 for the set after using PERK2020 - now i have some money to feed the children - thx
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2013
2875 posts
3743 upvotes
Edmonton
mchan1 wrote: Ordered a set of Vikings lets hope these are great for the winter. Code PERK2020 is still good :)
sample89 wrote: Got a set of Viking 7 too - 540 for the set after using PERK2020 - now i have some money to feed the children - thx
Nice. It's been snowing here in Edmonton and the Vikings have been great for me so far.
Oct 23, 2020
1 posts
Do tires go on sale generally on Black Friday, or will this be the best price until spring?
Mar 6, 2011
53 posts
21 upvotes
Chewypost wrote: Do tires go on sale generally on Black Friday, or will this be the best price until spring?
I can't really comment on Black Friday sales but definitely did some searching on the Vikings and I found blackcircles to be the lowest on price per tire
Nov 3, 2005
7 posts
4 upvotes
+1 for Nokians. By far the best winter tires I’ve had.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13606 posts
8560 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
finally! Thinking of the children!!
sample89 wrote: Got a set of Viking 7 too - 540 for the set after using PERK2020 - now i have some money to feed the children - thx

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
5878 posts
270 upvotes
Quebec
we didn't have these sales last year....
Feb 7, 2017
376 posts
166 upvotes
Darn. The WS90 prices I was looking at 5 days ago just went up. Apparently something about the previous distributor went out of stock.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
14173 posts
3328 upvotes
how do I add TPMS?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
1267 posts
239 upvotes
Vancouver
Siward44 wrote: Darn. The WS90 prices I was looking at 5 days ago just went up. Apparently something about the previous distributor went out of stock.
In other words your size probably running low on stock as well as other popular sizes so those prices getting jacked up.