Expired Hot Deals

[blackcircles.ca] 10% off tires now with additional October manufacturer rebates for Michelin, Continental, Cooper, Bridgestone, etc

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2021 12:42 am
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1535 posts
535 upvotes
Montreal
Just came to say that the shipping to Montreal is extremely fast. Ordered yesterday morning and it came this morning! Dot 5019 for general altimax rt43
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2010
1669 posts
356 upvotes
South Western Ontari…
20201021_174709.jpg

20201020_094114.jpg

Had rims from wheelwiz, tires from blackcircle when sale started and october rebate is already on its way!
Jul 20, 2017
81 posts
62 upvotes
My shop is actually apart of their installers. They treated it as they would for any other repair, which comes with a free diagnostic.

They are going to try and up sale, Black Circles makes it clear on their site that the main reason these installers do these jobs is primarily hoping for your long term business.

They offer services your car most likely needs. The important part is if you say no, they move on.

You don't pay more than what is advertised.
Nov 11, 2009
452 posts
112 upvotes
Edmonton
Can anyone help me out here? I'm trying to order Viking Contact 7 from blackcircles and I checked off I need wheels, but it never prompts me to select wheels for my vehicle, nor does it show anything in the cart to let me choose wheels.

edit: I am dumb, ignore me :)
Last edited by SRG01 on Nov 11th, 2020 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1106 posts
965 upvotes
Markham, ON
grineding wrote: Just came back here to say that the viking 7s are one of the best winter tires ive had after testing it on iced roads yesterday. I replaced studded nokian hakas with these and am surprised that the vikings perform better.
Glad I picked them up.
Still waiting for the 1st snowfall here in Markham to test them out in my Odyssey.
FIDO, Koodo, Public Mobile, TELUS customer.
May 1, 2007
18 posts
13 upvotes
East York
Got my rebate cheque from Pirelli today, on tires purchased through blackcircles shipped to me, and mounted by a local shop. I might actually put them on the car this weekend, since it seems like the temps might actually justify it soon.
Nov 4, 2006
387 posts
444 upvotes
Vancouver
any advice on geolander 15 at for my ford escape..KT is $630 plus $100 install plus tax less $70 rebate.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1959 posts
479 upvotes
Vaughan
Does blackcircles sell TPMS? I don't see that option anywhere when adding tires and wheels to my cart.

Is the installation kit necessary when buying TPMS? Quattro has them at $15/wheel so an extra $60+tax overall. I'm not sure if this is needed or not.

Viking Contact 7 have an Extra Load version in my size. $16/tire extra. Again, not sure what the difference is, if this is a necessary upgrade or worth the extra cost.
Nov 4, 2006
387 posts
444 upvotes
Vancouver
follow up ... any Black Friday deals on tires every year before I commit to buy shortly..I can wait
Oct 6, 2020
19 posts
11 upvotes
ryk1998 wrote: follow up ... any Black Friday deals on tires every year before I commit to buy shortly..I can wait
How much, in your opinion, can one save if one chooses to wait till BF for some winters?

Just a general estimate compared to what these guys are offering right now?
Jul 7, 2005
574 posts
149 upvotes
Purchased my tires from Blackcircles with installation @ local Active Green & Ross

I booked about 3 weeks in advance, a sales rep from Blackcircles emails me several days later that my appointment has been confirmed with the shop. I brought it in, they were expecting me about 1.5hrs later I'm picking up my car. The UP selling is highly subjective, I didn't get any of it and the guy was like "everything is paid for have a nice day!"
Bridgestone also approved my rebate in about 2 weeks, I fired off the rebate form right after buying the tires.
Fathamsta wrote: How are everyone's experiwnce with the approved installers?

Do they upsell you on unnecessary services or tackle some surprise fees afterwards? Or do you not pay a cent after paying blackcircle?

First time buying and installing winter tires, so will be looking to buy the tire and wheels pkg to be installed.

Located in BC so if anyone has any specific experience in BC that would be awesome but general exp is fine.
Dec 14, 2015
5 posts
2 upvotes
I got my Vikings and steel rims from blackcircles and its now being delivered to the local garage for installation. My question is do I need to purchase TPMS as well? Since I will be replacing the wheels+tires, am guessing I need new sensors installed (or old one from summer tires can be reused)? Any idea where/how to do this? Will the local garage upsell - any idea how much would it cost on an avg for 4 sensors. Any help is welcome, just got my first lease car and my first winter. Appreciated
Nov 2, 2020
5 posts
3 upvotes
Yes you need to buy new TPMS. You check online or call the garage before your appointment and ask them if they can sell it and install it.
Nov 2, 2020
5 posts
3 upvotes
When you go submit a mail-in rebate for Michelin, you need to select us a the our retailer name (our business name is Solutions BKC Canada inc or blackcircles.ca). You can find us by searching using our postal code J4Z 0G2 or by location (Quebec province and city Brossard). I have purchased Michelin X-Ice Snow and got my confirmation for my mail-in rebate. And with blackcircles.ca you have the change to win the value of your purchase https://www.blackcircles.ca/en/promotion-michelin
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
2627 posts
737 upvotes
North York
Just ordered a set of Continental Viking7's for $585 all in and shipped after using perk2020 code. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1959 posts
479 upvotes
Vaughan
mwong168 wrote: Just ordered a set of Continental Viking7's for $585 all in and shipped after using perk2020 code. Thanks OP!
How is everyone getting these so cheap? Perk2020 brings my VG7 to $1000+. 18s. What size are yours?

Can anyone tell me the difference bw the regular tires and XL (extra load) and if XL is worth the extra cost on a family car?
Nov 23, 2008
191 posts
106 upvotes
d_source wrote: How is everyone getting these so cheap? Perk2020 brings my VG7 to $1000+. 18s. What size are yours?

Can anyone tell me the difference bw the regular tires and XL (extra load) and if XL is worth the extra cost on a family car?
18" tires cost significantly more than 15". I suspect most people in the $550-600 range have 15" tires. I would try to go down one size or two i.e. 17" or even 16" if you want to see some savings ~$200.