Expired Hot Deals

[BlackCircles.ca] $100 or 15% off instant rebate + mail in rebate on select tires + free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2019 8:23 pm
[OP]
Jun 19, 2006
405 posts
506 upvotes

$100 or 15% off instant rebate + mail in rebate on select tires + free shipping

Deal Link:
Price:
$80+
Retailer:
BlackCircles.ca
I just bought 4 195/65r15 Continental VikingContact 7's from www.blackcircles.ca for $388 all-in after using their promo code TAG80. They have a few select tires that have the $80 instant rebate and a variety of mail-in rebates on top.

$543 - $80 - $65 (mail in) = $388

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/www.blackcircles.com
https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/b ... 71082.html

based on reviews and the article, it site seems legit. Some ppl on rfd have ordered there before and it seems fine.

TAG100 works again but you can get either $100 off
or TAG15 for 15% off instantly
Last edited by spidersan on Oct 23rd, 2019 11:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
29 replies
Mar 3, 2015
369 posts
402 upvotes
King City
I got Michelin Xice from Costco last week. I found it interesting that the promo code on this site brought the price down to the exact same price as costco's regular price
Sep 17, 2002
955 posts
406 upvotes
Used blackcircle last month - at that time it was $100 instant off plus whatever promo code.

Good site.
May 8, 2016
239 posts
136 upvotes
Ontario
Be aware of the terms of mail-in rebates. Many manufacturers will reject the mail-in rebate if there is another discount or rebate on the invoice and several state in their terms that the invoice MUST show installation & balance in order to be eligible for the rebate. There are a growing number of people buying tires online whose mail-in rebates are being rejected for not meeting the terms & conditions of the program.
[OP]
Jun 19, 2006
405 posts
506 upvotes
WRIGHT828 wrote: Be aware of the terms of mail-in rebates. Many manufacturers will reject the mail-in rebate if there is another discount or rebate on the invoice and several state in their terms that the invoice MUST show installation & balance in order to be eligible for the rebate. There are a growing number of people buying tires online whose mail-in rebates are being rejected for not meeting the terms & conditions of the program.
The invoice i received by email doesn't show the rebate, they automatically reduced the price of the tire by $20. So instead of it saying $115, it says $95+taxes x 4 + eco fees.
Sep 17, 2002
955 posts
406 upvotes
For those in the west end and want it installed - use Urban Automotive - really nice guys and pretty impressive setup.

Tell them Tony sent ya.
May 8, 2016
239 posts
136 upvotes
Ontario
spidersan wrote: The invoice i received by email doesn't show the rebate, they automatically reduced the price of the tire by $20. So instead of it saying $115, it says $95+taxes x 4 + eco fees.
If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to know if you do get the mail-in rebate approved. The heavy discount on the tires thems may raise a red flag to Continental. That price per tire is pretty well close to the distribution price on the tire.

Thanks
May 29, 2009
326 posts
55 upvotes
ON
Wait, so for the ones I'm looking at, they are say install is just $17 per tire, with a huge list of local garages?

How does that work? That's a fairly low price for mount, balance and install on the car. Is there really no added fees from the garage?
Jul 29, 2011
233 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
TAG100 still works, just placed an order with it. Thanks op
[OP]
Jun 19, 2006
405 posts
506 upvotes
WRIGHT828 wrote: If you don't mind sharing, I'd love to know if you do get the mail-in rebate approved. The heavy discount on the tires thems may raise a red flag to Continental. That price per tire is pretty well close to the distribution price on the tire.

Thanks
I will keep you posted, i am sending in the mail-in rebate form tomorrow with www.continentalrewards.ca . I don't suspect any issues since the invoice doesn't show any rebates and meets all of their conditions posted online
Jul 29, 2011
233 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
spidersan wrote: I will keep you posted, i am sending in the mail-in rebate form tomorrow with www.continentalrewards.ca . I don't suspect any issues since the invoice doesn't show any rebates and meets all of their conditions posted online
Just did the same with General Tire (they're the same company as Continental so outcome should be the same), we'll see how it goes.
Jul 30, 2012
328 posts
254 upvotes
TheSheldor wrote: I got Michelin Xice from Costco last week. I found it interesting that the promo code on this site brought the price down to the exact same price as costco's regular price
Yes... I've noticed pricing usually very close to Costco. For some reason, they aren't at all competitive on Bridgestone (Blizzak specifically) and were no where near the Costco deal last month (i.e. Costco price + $70 Rebate + Free Install).

I believe BlackCircles is owned by Michelin, so this could be part of the problem (major competitor)
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3348 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto
TheSheldor wrote: I got Michelin Xice from Costco last week. I found it interesting that the promo code on this site brought the price down to the exact same price as costco's regular price

loll exactly the question i was going to ask , as i got hte same tires this past week from costco. Any word on rims though?
====================================
Jan 30, 2013
762 posts
118 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
i also ordered general altimax 12 winter tires from them.Got $100 off instantly. will see whether can get the $40 rebate too.
no tracking though. Good job I used paypal!
one thing to note about trustpilot though is the reviews use the term tyres ie mainly regarding reviews for UK and this co is only maybe 1 year old in Canada while the Uk operations has been bought by Michelin.
While PMC tires does not charge eco fee for Ontario,This Quebec co. seems to charge the $4 per tire eco steal-wardship fee,Why?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)