Expired Hot Deals

[blackcircles.ca] Updated: VERY good prices on new MICHELIN X-ICE SNOW, Crossclimate (+$100 MIR), VikingContact 7, others, +10% off coupon

Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1805 posts
333 upvotes
Lévis
cristianosham wrote: That is what usually happens when people procrastinate and cry for a time machine.
Popular at school, were you?
Pourquoi pas?
Nov 30, 2015
169 posts
136 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
cristianosham wrote: Nah, I was the nerd with glasses sitting in the front row.
...and a BMX equipped with two new winter tires by Nov 1.
Dec 9, 2019
55 posts
18 upvotes
Ordered Viking7s on Thursday and surprisingly they arrived on Saturday. However only 3 out of the 4 arrived... Will need to sort this out with Blackcircles on Monday when they're back in the office.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
3378 posts
544 upvotes
GTA
hightech wrote: Not much of a deal for me as I can get the same/better price installed locally.
Where at?
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2007
1254 posts
225 upvotes
Vancouver
Dinamo2016 wrote: These guys are fast. I ordered around 9pm on Thursday and the tires were delivered sometime this morning without any shipping notification or anyone ringing my bell.
So fast they didn't have time to send you a notification or even have time to ring your door bell lol.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2005
1038 posts
849 upvotes
Markham, ON
hightech wrote: https://www.ceotire.com/ which is now my goto shop for tires.
None of the prices are listed on the website.
Everything is "Request a Quote". What's the point of a website, if you're going to list the price.
FIDO, Koodo, Public Mobile, TELUS customer.
Deal Guru
Dec 23, 2003
14410 posts
2911 upvotes
Toronto
at87on wrote: None of the prices are listed on the website.
Everything is "Request a Quote". What's the point of a website, if you're going to list the price.
Well email them and get a quote. Keep in mind that they road force balance the tires with every purchase so there is value in that.
Car Batteries - FAQ, General Information, Tips & Tricks

Car Buying Tips & Tricks

My Cell Phone Providers: Koodo Mobile and Zoomer Wireless
Nov 30, 2015
169 posts
136 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
My Viking 7s arrived from Quattro today. Two have DOT codes of 1620, one is 2220 and the fourth tire I can't find the DOT code. The other numbers and letters are there but there's a blank spot where the DOT code should be. I'm not too concerned with it though. Overall I'm quite happy with them. I checked the prices again last night and they've gone up by nearly $100 for the set. Must be because of the new rebates that are out now.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4678 posts
1672 upvotes
Winnipeg
GroverTime wrote: My Viking 7s arrived from Quattro today. Two have DOT codes of 1620, one is 2220 and the fourth tire I can't find the DOT code. The other numbers and letters are there but there's a blank spot where the DOT code should be. I'm not too concerned with it though. Overall I'm quite happy with them. I checked the prices again last night and they've gone up by nearly $100 for the set. Must be because of the new rebates that are out now.
When did you order? I had a shipping label produced on the 10th but haven’t shipped yet.
Nov 30, 2015
169 posts
136 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
canuckcolehead wrote: When did you order? I had a shipping label produced on the 10th but haven’t shipped yet.
Ordered Sept 9, shipped Sept 14. Received today.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)